View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2018, 06:35 PM   #72
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
It was a pleasure helping you out, and take a "modified" BRC course with me. Everyone has their "own way" and I understand that, wish more coaches did...

As with most things in life, we are our own worst enemy, and one ounce of confidence is worth one pound of success. Your self described worst moment, was actually your best moment.... Aka, you broke your mold and tried something new even when presented an easier alternative. I know it was the sour instance where the smile wasn't there, but it shows you can overcome on your own. And... THAT is what makes a real rider. To carry on.

You got some work to do, but keep your attitude positive and all will work out, just like it supposed to.

Keep doing your magic and don't let anyone stop you. Till next year.... practice up and be ready for a track day. Feel free to request me as a coach and Mid-O will do their best to make it happen. However.... it might be better to get "Honda John", he is my equal and great with people. Variety is the spice of life ya know.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.