Old September 10th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #6
LittleRedNinjette
Certified Troublemaker

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250r "Pikachu", 2017 Ninja 650 "Epona"

MOTM - Aug '13, Aug '14, Feb '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
You don't know much about how the motorcycle market works do you? After market pieces almost never pay off when selling a car/bike. Some cases the after market pieces actually LOWER the overall value of the bike. People tend to look for stock, to be honest, your best bet would be to take the pieces off and sell them online. We would pay good money, No one here is expecting you to give your stuff away lol.

Say you have roughly $1000 worth of after market parts new, and your bike stock is worth close to 3,500. You really think you'd get 4,500? Maybe, but a brand new one of these is only $5,000 so imo it's unlikely.

Again though, I really don't think you should sell your bike Let us know either way, regardless if you sell it or not, you're not allowed to leave ninjette :P
Oh, my boy... The buying/selling stories i could tell you. This is not our first rodeo selling vehicles (bikes included).

It depends on the market where you are. Around here "shinnies" sell rather well. And i've already sold most of the take-offs. So i realy can't take much off the bike anyway.

And, no. I have 0 plans on ever leaving ninjette. Its not like i would never get another 300 again.

I realy don't want to sell her.. I just don't think i can afford to keep 2 bikes if i decide to get the Bolt. This is all still very much up in the air.

Raven's Rejuvenation
A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better...
LittleRedNinjette is offline   Reply With Quote