View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:34 PM   #799
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Happy New Year to All!

Just so you know, this thread will keep going. I am so sorry that I haven't been updating it much over the past but will try to do better. Much has changed on my side but think I can get things back on track.

Update:
2019: 66 days coaching, mostly in the southeast, Jennings, CMP, NOLA, Road A, NCM, Mid-O
2020: 71 days coaching, mostly in the southeast, Jennings, CMP, NOLA, Road A, NCM, Mid-O
2021: 70 days coaching, mostly in the southeast, Jennings, CMP, NOLA, Road A, NCM, Mid-O
2022: 76 days coaching, mostly in the southeast, Jennings, CMP, NOLA, Road A, NCM, Mid-O

Over the years there have been some stray trips here and there to VA, TN, IN and other states but I have long since forgot the details. FML

Also, an update about my coaching situation. I am a fully PAID coach now. The two main orgs I coach for do pay me but that WILL NOT even factor in why I do this. For full disclosure, I am not paid enough to cover my costs but every little bit helps and for that I am thankful.

After a bit of catching up on this thread and reviewing some memories, I wanted to renew my commitment to this endeavor started back in 2014. It would be my pleasure to keep everyone informed on events that occur. And most importantly, congrats to all that have made progress and/or completed there goals over time. KEEP PUSHING!

So here goes....

01/03/2023
Me: Waiting in line at the grocery store in KY. Lady does not have enough money to pay for her order.
Her: "Sorry will have to put some stuff back" as her 2 kids seem to really want the lucky charms, milk and some 2 liters of soda.
Me: I have some juice and popsicles and a 12 pack of Mt. Dew. to my order. I didn't even think.... I asked the cashier "Add mine to theirs and pay for it all."
Her: "Are you sure?"
Me: "Without a doubt, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"

It felt like 2014 all over again, to start the new year off for all the right reasons, zero expectations in return and only to bring hope, a good spirit to all and of course with a smile .

I hope all had a great holiday season and a great start of the new year. My best to you and yours.

Looking forward to a very active next season full of happy photos. Lemme see what pics I can dig up over what time has past, I am sure there are a few.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote