View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018, 11:00 AM   #39
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg737 View Post
Or, even better in my opinion: CHEM TRAILS

(I get this one more than most people because I'm an airline pilot, but it has to be just about as popular as FLAT EARTH)
"Chem trails are REAL." This is 100% FACT but there are many voodoo misconceptions about what they really do and what they don't do and many believe they are sprayed out the back of passenger planes (which is 100% false). You can find a few companies that have a public face in ND and CA but many are private government bids. Its mostly trying to get additional rainfall in drought prone areas. It also can be found on the public record of many counties in CA too as a county expense. The ultimate goal is to put out forest fires in FL, CA and many other areas that have fires burning out of control.

Also, the US military throws FLACK out the back of planes that weather persons report as a false positive rain shower. This has been public knowledge for about 40yrs. It was also used as an old cold war era tactic to hide a small recon plane or drop. It kinda went like this...

Fly clay duck target out to trigger radar
Send high altitude flack drop
Recon plane or drop plane hides in flack area that is "thought to be" a pop rain shower.

Once you tell someone the crazy whack science that explains what many label as "chem trails", they then dig in deep and then change the subject to HARP. I also know a little about HARP. It serves a specific purpose and has been around for decades, my grandfather (retired NASA) helped design it. And no, its not for creating earthquakes or tsunamis (that is a different system ). Speaking of that, they already know how to flood most of the coastal planet. A well placed large nuke in one of the deeper trenches of the ocean will flood soooooooooooo much area. They already know how to do that.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote