View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2014, 07:21 AM   #132
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Holy toadstools. I finally got to watch this with the sound on. Is he trailbraking PAST the apex?
Sure, some track's linked corners lend themselves to doing that more often then others. Just don't study it too hard, you will have different braking markers, turn in points and so on and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
FYI: Tony posted a copy of his pre-event email over on BORN. Too long to revisit here, but a couple of items are of special interest:

- You can get into the track the night before. They'll be running tech the night before for our convenience.

- Camping is available and Tony's paying the fee. Don't let your dog crap on the grass. Check with the track to see if you can even bring your dog.

- Garage space is available for $25 cash per bike. There is power in the garage, but no benches so if you want a table, bring one. If you've got a race trailer you may NOT run an extension cord from the garage to the trailer.

Personally, I'm going to spring for garage space. My visit to NH made it plain that it's worth it. Plus I'll get to leave the canopy at home....
Thanks for the heads up! I thought we were gunna pit together? I don't mind springing for a garage but I will mostly have everything setup in/around my trailer due to camping. I will have pretty much everything, ezup, table, grill, chairs, radio, a genny for power, ect.. ect...
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote