View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:48 AM   #1133
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Nice!

Once again your assessment looks spot on. Your elbow getting out the the knee area should be a product of RELAXING and getting the shoulder lower. You called it.

Can I offer you a stepping stone to the next level? When I see this, I normally break this into 2 parts. They can be flipped in either order because each person is different but I always start with the skill part.

1. The skill part - What is going through your mind right now? ie... Is your mental processing out far enough that "the moment" is already planned and all you have to do is execute. You know your vision should be 2 steps ahead of your inputs but what about your mind? Hint: Most of the time, my brain is at least 1 corner ahead. Executing is fine and all, but are you COMMANDING the bike or is still a blend? Which leads to #2....

2. Your tact and eagerness to execute - It looks like you have an outstanding ability to follow through on the skill side of riding but how bad do you want it? Next time you look at your best photos, see if you can remember feeling the "passion" in the moment at the time of the photo.

Well done sir!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote