View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #1
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Mid-Ohio Track Day v2 - June 21/22 (Fri/Sat)

Fri and Sat, June 21 and 22

We are hijacking the other thread so much, it has lost it's original direction so here we go.

Ninjettes rail Mid-Ohio v2 - Details found here. (Mid-Ohio v1 here)

The plan
Do a track weekend (Sat. & Sun.) for 2 days of solid, fun riding. You can be in for both days or just one of the days. There will be no camping on Fri. night but will be an option for Sat. night. I will make myself available to answer questions, help with bike prep/adjustments or generally anything else you might need.

Typical schedule for any given day is;
7AM - Gates to paddock open
7AM - 8AM - Registration
8:30AM - Riders meeting (mandatory or you don't ride!!!!)
9AM - Hot track with Intermediate group going first
12 Noon - Lunch provided by the track staff
1PM - Hot track
5PM - Closed track and we go home

After hours
Friday Night - Parking lot madness, fun and other shenanigans (not sure where this is going to happen yet)
Sat. Night - Paddock party, food, drink all the essentials and bike prep for Sun. riders
Sun. Nigh - Before pack-up bullsh!t and track lie session ahahahahhaha (we can review the videos too)

My pit bike is fully ready to be crashed... ummm I mean ridden.

The Mid-O 2013 schedule has not been posted yet so we cannot plan a solid date as of yet.

Costs
$355 + incidentals for both days
$185 + incidentals for one day

Garages ($50 a day)
A garage holds 4 bikes easily, 5 bikes tightly. Plan is to split the cost of riders who are in the garage. Garages have full electric and air hookups and stay way cooler in the hot and humid weather that Ohio has.

Gear
I can get some amount of gear, plus I have 2 extra suits. Let me know if you need something and I will do my best to get it for you. No promises..... but I will share the gear off my own back with you if your riding a different group and it fits of course.

Transport
I have offered to pick up a few peeps near the Cleveland area (3.5 hours out of my way) but I will stick to my word. I can haul 4 more bikes, so if you need a ride plan on getting to a common meeting spot and help load up (bring your own straps) and a 10 spot for gas. Remember if I transport you, you must be willing to work with my lax schedule. First come, first served.

Groups
I will call the track and arrange for our spots ahead of time to ensure we get what we need and try to get a discount. I will ride in the Novice (afternoon sessions only) and Intermediate (all day) groups to film riders and offer tows or follow.

Novice (school)
1. @choneofakind

Intermediate (open track)
1. csmith12

Advanced (open track)

Come ready to ride with a smile on your face and open mind to soak up all the good experience that is the track.

Last futzed with by csmith12; October 19th, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Price update
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote