Thread: Bikes & Dating
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM   #56
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riding_Disaster View Post
I ride but my boyfriend doesn't. He knows how, he just doesn't like my bike (too small for him), but thats ok, because I don't like him on it. (He wants to ride all squid-like and try to do burnouts and he just rough-houses my stuff when he has no intention of paying for it, if he messed it up. I'd prefer him not have one because he doesn't ride responsibly and I would pretty much wake up to him being dead at some point in the near future. It gets lonely though because riding alone isn't always fun and I sometimes wish I had someone to share that with, but also would be nice to just sit on the back and take in the scenery once in a while too. Note I would NOT get on the back with him. I think the question could go either way based on the person we are talking about. I would have to consider their rider safety, attitude, responsibility, how much they wanted to stay gone on it and trust issues. Bike doesn't really matter, but I'm not particularly fond of Harley's or grandpa bikes. :-)
Tacoma isn't far from Issaquah, if you want to ride with me sometime I might even be able to drag my other half out with us if the weather is good and she can get her confidence back.