Old November 15th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #436
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I am glad I am still going on this thread despite being very, very tired. It was a tough weekend but... we rode, we cried, we laughed, we raced, we ate like kings and slept like babies keeping the Nov. chill at bay.

This weekend was at JenningsGP in FL (reference thread here).

Got to meet 4-5 more Ninjetters for the first time.

FoxRider64 - Great rider and even cooler dood. He can keep up with me and get some video, YAY!!! (I don't get recorded very often, so thank you sir!)
Floki - A quiet guy, but when he is exited... smiles like there is no tomorrow and will wheelie over the start finish to make sure every lap is properly "raced"
joeman304 - Knowns how to have fun and is always in for the laughs
chris250 - Great fellow, not shy to make a new paddock friend. We diced it up a lil in the corners before I watched his cbrrr fly away in the straight.

Meet and shook hands with plenty of other non Ninjette riders as well. Finally got to race one of the coaches at Jennings (Ron). So I would like to thank him for the great battle for first/second (out of the 250's) in the moc race. Yes... he won, but almost didn't .

I am sure I am forgetting others and I am sorry to be so terrible with names and also being spread kinda thin between everything going on.

You guys rock!
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all too! I only wish I had longer to hang out with such a badass group of folks.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.