View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4
JBizzle
Squid Hunter

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R and '13 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
250 miles? What dealer did you go to, that looks like the one in Fort Pierce. Also congrats! I'm planning to get the white one with ABS as soon as I get a better job. Should be happening within the next few months.

P.S. Don't be afraid to open it up. Break in guidelines are set to keep the rider and dealer safe. Take it up and down Indian River drive a few times and you'll be broken in, in no time .
It was the Ft. Pierce dealer, I live in Orlando now for school so I did some riding down there with a couple friends that day then rode back up here.

I've gotten to open it up a little bit but don't like speeding around town especially not on Indian River Drive, got to speed a little bit on the northern part of the island on my way home from the dealership.

I liked the Ft. Pierce dealer a lot more than FL Sports on Indian Street in Stuart, they were more straight up with me and didn't try to gouge me.

I got it for $9800 out the door after tax, tag, title etc. (negotiated that before telling them I had a trade in) Sticker on it was $11,700, I think the ABS model's msrp was $12,700.