View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #196
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawiKid860 View Post
My left leg was getting sore though, I thought it was because my pants are a bit tight when I stick my knee out, but looking at these pictures it's hardly even out so maybe I was focusing too much weight on it?
Soreness, can be normal for a first time track rider. A day of taking the same left handers over and over can lead to soreness. While riding more aggressively, it's a sign that you haven't found the sweet spot in the saddle that allows you to lock on without intense focus or effort. Play with it a bit, it's your bum on your bike, there is no right or wrong here.

Chone is right about the B group, they also call the B group the meat grinder. You can possibly find any and all skill level riders out there at the same time. The racers will stalk prey (work on passing skills via different lines), riders with that fresh smell from the C group (n00bs) and riders that are truly working on skillz, lines and what not. Throw in more relaxed passing rules, faster pace and you got yourself a recipe for crash soup.

Your ready for B when you can confidently hold a line at pace, don't "park it" in the corners and don't freak when getting passed.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote