View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM   #12
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post

* kite string across the road caught me on the neck... definitely the most freaky accident ive had! i was going reasonably fast... possibly 50mph, saw the string a split second before it hit me, i took one hand to try and get it off, but it got tight, i panicked, couldn't stop fast enough with just one arm on the handlebars. lost control and crashed. ended up with a scar on my neck for a while due to the rope burn... urgh...

* follow up on the kite string... "sigh~" many years after that other accident, at lunch break from work, i was slowing down to stop at a take away to grab some food. there was a kite string hanging off a tree, and it smackd me in the face. must have been my fear/trauma of the damn thing, and i flinched and squeezed the brake harder, and the front wheel locked up... splat, uff...
Wow... 2 downs due to kite string, that has to be the most bizzar stuff I have ever heard. And coming from someone who as been attacked by owls 3 times in my life.

Seriously who wrecks 2 times because kite string, and who gets attacked by owls 3 times?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote