View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2016, 12:34 PM   #693
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Wow, what a great weekend!!!! The weather, the food, the friends (old and new), the weather, the riding, the bikes, the weather, the goofing around, the new things and old things, the weather and not skinning my elbow learning to ride a hoverboard. hahahahahah Did I mention the weather?!?!?!?!!

The short update;

1. Me, Kevin and Adam (first time track rider) @Putnam
2. Everyone rode clean sessions, no crashes
3. Jade was a bit bored but has a new boyfriend and spent much time on the phone (12yr olds.... )
4. Omg the food... philly cheesesteak for lunch on day 1 and itailian beef/pork for lunch on day 2. Fresh grilled corn on the cob, tossed salad and watermelon
5. New friends - Jeff, Brandi and their family from http://j-and-b-tees.com/ all in on the paddock shannagans for 2 days. Cool kids that were polite and well behaved. Special thanks to them for not laughing at me too much when an old guy tries to learn to ride a hoverboard and was very wobbly. Props to them for the pointers and tips to get me started well on my way

MCRA- Once again, put on a great track day and their support for the baby bikes. 250's, 300's and such all gridded up and some good racing. It was really cool to look out and see 3 or 4 ninjette members throwing down when the green flag drops. The drone footage is cool and will get even better as time goes on.

Link to original page on YouTube.

I am now 100% sure that my next little bike will be a r3. Thanks to Mike (I forget his ninjette member name) for the look at his bike. Adam for the great showing in the races. Andrew for stopping by the pit for a chat and everyone that I am forgetting.

Kevin rolling through pit out

Adam making his way back to the paddock after his session

Adam in turn 10

3 or so ninjette members on the grid on various small bikes

Good times!!!

csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.