View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #37
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenaero View Post
Hi Chris, Sorry I missed this til now. No, Jack's mom won't let her baby ride on dad's bikes. He does love to travel and been on road trips to OK, NV and OR. I'll defer to the expert dog trainers on your Pug's issues, I just ry to keep stuff out of their reach. Though our cat has started a new trick; if we leave any drink on a table he'll jump up and try to drink out of it, usually spilling it over. ERRRR!! I wonder if cat-shaming works.
I am down to 14 cats from 22, yea I know... I am the crazy cat guy. We rescue them and "try" to find them homes but nobody really wants adult cats. Unless I spay and declaw them. I don't mind the spay part but I am against declawing them. The family and I keep them outside.

Anyway... Bummer you can't take your pal for a ride. I took my pug for his first ride a few weeks ago. Wow... it was like trying to hold onto a wet cat. hahahahahahah But I have him car trained like yours. Good luck with the cat and cups, your gunna need it. lol

He is getting large and in charge aye Racer X? Whatcha feeding him? Beefsteaks?
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote