View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 10:03 PM   #4
Yakaru
The Violet Vixen

Name: Yakaru

Motorcycle(s): Perigee (250), Hotaru (250), Saturn (300), Pearl (300), Zero (S1000RR), Chibi (Z125), Xellos ('18 HP4R)

MOTM - Jun '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti View Post
You could perhaps ask her what her vision is doing in some of the corners where she is entering mid track, i.e., how much of the track is she seeing- the entire track from one side to the other or just part of it? (Wide view/target fixation?)

Also, when she is looking into the turn.

Now you know what it feels like for us when we see students (ahem) adding lean angle and throttle at the same time!

The looking I know she does late -- I told her during the day but I brought it up again when we got the photos -- I'm trailing her in all these shots and frequently you'll see I'm looking in and she isn't yet. Definitely a good learning experience in that I know I'm a good teacher (yay for teacher reviews), but teaching a physical activity is different, even if the lessons are all mental.