ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old May 19th, 2015, 05:05 PM   #1
cookiebug79
n00b with the b00bs

Name: Jen

Motorcycle(s): 2007 EX250, 2008 EX250, 2001 ZR-7S, 2010 ZX-6R

Help support 10 year old Rocco Landers to race in Italy!

Help support 10 year old Rocco Landers to race in Italy!

Last summer, my friend, Patti Murphy, convinced me to race her NSR 50 with her in a MiniMotoUSA event. Rocco Landers and Gray Pham absolutely schooled us and I came in dead last. As my ego was barely coping with getting owned by someone a quarter of my age, and I felt the snark rise from within me, nine year old Rocco came over to me, shook my hand very excitedly and genuinely, and said, "Great job out there! I had so much fun racing with you!" I watched the rest of the day as all of the kids in MiniMotoUSA patted each other on the back, encouraged each other, and genuinely enjoyed themselves racing each other. During the podium ceremony each winner was asked who they would like to thank and Rocco kept thanking all of the people he was competing with, and his family. He's a great kid with a good heart, and he's freaking fast!

http://www.gofundme.com/RoccoLanders
cookiebug79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 21st, 2015, 10:20 PM   #2
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Good luck!

Damn kids....
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote