ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2011, 11:37 AM   #41
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Here are the latest restrictions from the USPS perspective.

http://www.usps.com/international/serviceupdates.htm

Thailand isn't on the list.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old February 2nd, 2011, 11:39 AM   #42
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

Awesome find Alex!

I searched everywhere for some information on our side...

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map

Old February 2nd, 2011, 11:40 AM   #43
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaininja View Post
NOW YOU HAVE TERRORISTS IT'S A BIG BLOODY PROBLEM. BUT IT DIDN'T STOP A LOT OF AMERICANS SENDING MONEY TO IRELAND DURING THE Northern Ireland TROUBLES DID IT. Bloody HYPOCRITES.......and before you all have a go. My brother was there and nearly got killed twice by road side bombs.
Regards.............

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old February 2nd, 2011, 11:44 AM   #44
scotty

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): Yahama v star 650 classic

Quote:
Yeah, I scrachted my head too.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM   #45
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

in light of what you guys have found, here is my most recent message to paul:

I suggest you get on ninjette.org and explain yourself - according to the usps there are no restrictions on shipments from Thailand.

Here is the thread:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64360

Customers are scratching their heads wondering what's going on - I suggest you get EVERYTHING to me via DHL ASAP.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:11 PM   #46
dyeforever
ninjette.org member

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): 04 250r(sold), 09 250r(sold), 07 CRF450x, 07 sv650(sold)

And yet he still hasnt said anything directly to his customers.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:16 PM   #47
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Is it possible, even if it's not listed on USPS's website that the restrictions apply to neighboring countries like Thailand?

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:24 PM   #48
dubojr1

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Is it possible, even if it's not listed on USPS's website that the restrictions apply to neighboring countries like Thailand?
It could also be possible that the USPS here in the States has no restrictions for Thailand yet the Japan Post Office is enforcing their own.

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM   #49
wvninja
ninjette.org sage

Name: Nate

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
It could also be possible that the USPS here in the States has no restrictions for Thailand yet the Japan Post Office is enforcing their own.
Or that there is no restrictions on sending packages to an area but sending them from that area could be different. Remember we use USPS but they use a different (but same LOL) service.

Guess they are not trying to stop us from sending bombs there, just getting them back LOL totally Just Kidding.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM   #50
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

In any case, Paul said he'd eat the cost and send it DHL, right? So all's good right?

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM   #51
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
In any case, Paul said he'd eat the cost and send it DHL, right? So all's good right?
have not heard back from him to confirm this.......but i would certainly hope so.....

Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM   #52
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
have not heard back from him to confirm this.......but i would certainly hope so.....
It sounds like it in his reply but I don't think he did. I think he's waiting on your response which we know you replied.

Quote:
The only other Option is DHL Express. this costs $416 USD. the amount you sent covered te EMS Express.
So i guess i am going to have to cover the rest....?

(for some Reason DHL EXPRESS is allowed, and only DHL...hmmm)

Quote:
please call post office!

Thankyou
Paul
And why is he asking you to call the post office...it's not like you control USPS.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:32 PM   #53
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

i have asked myself the same questions.......

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:14 PM   #54
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Name: allan

Motorcycle(s): Nothing at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
i have asked myself the same questions.......
Well this could be why it's such a cock up. You guy are not listening. FACT.There are restrictions imposed by YOUR homeland security on postal packages over 500g.

(see the info from the ROYAL MAIL UK)

It does not matter WHAT USPS say they are not the originating country.

FACT. Thailand is not sending postal parcels over 500g.

As for my mention of N-Ireland. Sorry..I was tired...And in the UK for those involved or connected it was a big deal.
But if you guys do not know what i was on about maybe you need to do some googling. The USA now have terrorists aimed their way.. so it a big deal.

Other places in the world have had terrorists which the US or it's citizens bankrolled.

As for the guy saying Buy American sure please do... BUT you do not ever want to pay the $$$$$ do you.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM   #55
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Quote:

Another example of you guys not reading the words.. This list is for post FROM the US.
"Currently, mail from the United States to all countries is being handled under normal operating conditions, with these exceptions (Effective 1/31/2011): "

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM   #56
petiteninja
ninjette.org member

Name: LMG

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja EX250J

what's a cock up?

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM   #57
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteninja View Post
what's a cock up?
A stuff up, balls up

Old February 2nd, 2011, 06:52 PM   #58
scotty

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): Yahama v star 650 classic

Quote:
Well this could be why it's such a cock up. You guy are not listening. FACT.There are restrictions imposed by YOUR homeland security on postal packages over 500g.

(see the info from the ROYAL MAIL UK)

It does not matter WHAT USPS say they are not the originating country.

FACT. Thailand is not sending postal parcels over 500g.

As for my mention of N-Ireland. Sorry..I was tired...And in the UK for those involved or connected it was a big deal.
But if you guys do not know what i was on about maybe you need to do some googling. The USA now have terrorists aimed their way.. so it a big deal.

Other places in the world have had terrorists which the US or it's citizens bankrolled.

As for the guy saying Buy American sure please do... BUT you do not ever want to pay the $$$$$ do you.
Allan, there is no need to get angry. People buy stuff that isn't American because it is cheaper. Shinto has nice products for a good price. People wanted that. Supply and demand comes to mind.

As for the terrorists thing. They are everywhere. It's a good thing our homeland sercurity is so tight. We can walk on our streets with out being blown up. I don't see any reason why you bring this up any ways.?. This thread is about Shinto, not your angry/hate twards the USA.

I really hope Paul comes though and this company gets back on track! Like many people, I would love to get some stuff from Shinto!

Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM   #59
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Scotty.. I have no anger/ hate towards the USA. What i was trying to get over is that this latest delay is in fact YOU OWN making and fairly typicaly some posters blamed other people eg: it ain't the US's fault.

I can understand making your streets safe to walk on.
But that should be the USA checking the mail not putting blanket bans or controls on incoming mail making it the sole responsibility of the foreign postal services.

I honestly do hope you all get your goods. But you also need to check the facts before you call it a lie.

If i was stating about other things it is because people around the world remember these things. But Americans all to often forget or do not even know about it in the 1st place.
That is why in some arenas the USA has a bad name. I work with Americans every day and have a few close American friends. Like any other nationality there are good and bad..
Regards

Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM   #60
DaBlue1
Long Time Rider

Name: Blue

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:

I thought I would add a little info. The letter in reference from the USPS states in the second paragraph, "The U.S. Postal Service is working with the Universal Postal Union (UPU) and the designated postal operators of its member countries to provide support and assistance in adhering to these TSA directives."
The Universal Postal Union (http://www.upu.int/en/the-upu/the-upu.html) has 191 member countries, including Thailand. The directives concerning inbound mail and cargo are coming from DHS/TSA& UPU not USPS.
I suspect mail worldwide will have delays. Apparently 16 oz. of explosives disguised as a toner cartridge can make cause for concern.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM   #61
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Quote:
Another example of you guys not reading the words.. This list is for post FROM the US.
"Currently, mail from the United States to all countries is being handled under normal operating conditions, with these exceptions (Effective 1/31/2011): "
Stop telling me what I'm not reading, you're being overly argumentative and not helping Paul out specifically, or the situation in general. Many of the specific details about what is happening country by country in that list show bidrectionally; how long it is taking for things to get from that country to the US, as well as in many cases the other direction.

Bottom line, a supplier is not delivering, and not making allowances to meet his customers' needs. That supplier is cut off from this website and its users in less than a week.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM   #62
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Stop telling me what I'm not reading, you're being overly argumentative and not helping Paul out specifically, or the situation in general. Many of the specific details about what is happening country by country in that list show bidrectionally; how long it is taking for things to get from that country to the US, as well as in many cases the other direction.

Bottom line, a supplier is not delivering, and not making allowances to meet his customers' needs. That supplier is cut off from this website and its users in less than a week.
Your the boss of this website. And it's a good website. BUT if you are not reading it properly then i can certainly say so. You posted that to show that Thailand is not on a supposed list of countries sending mail to the US. You were wrong. It's very simple.

I have told you that Thailand is NOT sending postal items over 500grams to the US. I even gave you evidence of that fact. But you lot know differently and then post incorrect information to back that up.
Again very simple if you actually read the information.

If you bar Vince and Paul from this website that's entirely up to you. But you would not be doing your posters any favours as they then could not find out the truth about what is happening (if there is such a thing)

Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #63
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

I don't think he would ban Paul or Vince. He just wouldn't let shinto advertise on this forum, which sounds like a good idea to me regardless of what happens with our purchases. Paul even said it himself, that he could use DHL to ship the items now, so what you are bringing up is a moot point. Like Alex said, what it comes down to is Paul has the means to ship the items now, he just refuses to do what it takes to fulfill these orders. In the end, the customers still lose.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:01 PM   #64
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Quote:
WELL ACTUALLY THERE IS A BAN ON POSTAL SERVICES OF ITEMS OVER 430-500 GRAMS TO THE USA.

see more info here.
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/.../page__st__125

And it's been going on for over 2 months. Instigated by the USA. So actually this time you have only yourselves to blame.

The exceptions are private delivery services with headquarters in the US. wow more money for them. Convenient.

Regards Allan
I just read through this thread and there seems to be ways around it if I read it correctly

1: Refund Vince the cost of shipping and send the goods COD
2: Be a registered Thai business.

There is a third, send them to me (australia) and I then send them to the US. Australia doesn't care to much if you blow us up and the US doesn't expect Australia to blow them up.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM   #65
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattygirl View Post
I don't think he would ban Paul or Vince. He just wouldn't let shinto advertise on this forum, which sounds like a good idea to me regardless of what happens with our purchases. Paul even said it himself, that he could use DHL to ship the items now, so what you are bringing up is a moot point. Like Alex said, what it comes down to is Paul has the means to ship the items now, he just refuses to do what it takes to fulfill these orders. In the end, the customers still lose.
Natty. If in the future Vince keeps stock in the US then this would not be a problem and i do certainly agree with the last sentence and yes Paul should sort it out.
Regards

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:14 PM   #66
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Allan, bow out of this. You're not helping, and you're pissing me off. You're missing the main point, in that the same shipping issues that people are bringing up now have been in place for months. If Paul was truly shipping hundreds and hundreds of orders as he states, he would have known this and come up with contingency plans months ago, whether that's DHL or an alternate carrier.

Right now, the facts on the ground are that he has customer's money and has yet another excuse about why they won't get the product. He was warned about this two weeks ago, and the deadline for having it resolved by the 1st week of February is coming up fast.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:17 PM   #67
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locksmiff View Post
I just read through this thread and there seems to be ways around it if I read it correctly

There is a third, send them to me (australia) and I then send them to the US. Australia doesn't care to much if you blow us up and the US doesn't expect Australia to blow them up.
Locksmiff.. They may not expect it but they are making sure that the onus is on Aus post to make sure. see here :http://auspost.com.au/apps/internati...html#footnote1

"Due to heightened border protection and increased aviation security measures introduced by the US Government applying to inbound freight, there is likely to be delays of around 48 hours to parcels being sent to the US. These new security measures have increased cost implications associated with screening and transport, and as a result a $9 surcharge will be imposed on all parcels over 500g (16 ounces) destined for the US.

This surcharge has been introduced solely to cover the costs of the revised security arrangements required by the United States, and Australia Post does not profit from the surcharge."

But as it has been rightly pointed out IF Paul sent it via an American Courier company then NO PROBLEM.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM   #68
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Quote:
But as it has been rightly pointed out IF Paul sent it via an American Courier company then NO PROBLEM.
If it infact had gone as smoothly as it should have (both to blame) then they would already be here now, on bikes and missing all this postal bullshit of 500grams.

I have to agree though with Alex, there has been so many excuses and thanks to randomwalk posting on forums all over the internet It brought a seat cowl incient to light that appears strangly de ja vuish to this.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #69
bowersox3589
ninjette.org member

Name: Thad

Motorcycle(s): 2008 GSXR 600

Thats kind of strange considering in the last week I received my a-tech hugger that I ordered from japan webike plus my rearsets, oil cap, and bar ends that I ordered from Moth Racing. All that stuff shipped from Japan and it showed up

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:39 PM   #70
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowersox3589 View Post
Thats kind of strange considering in the last week I received my a-tech hugger that I ordered from japan webike plus my rearsets, oil cap, and bar ends that I ordered from Moth Racing. All that stuff shipped from Japan and it showed up
Who delivered them to your door...USPS? OR DHL etc

And i'm really confused about Moth racing shipping from Japan as they are in fact in Thailand!!!!

Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:54 PM   #71
bowersox3589
ninjette.org member

Name: Thad

Motorcycle(s): 2008 GSXR 600

Quote:
Who delivered them to your door...USPS? OR DHL etc

And i'm really confused about Moth racing shipping from Japan as they are in fact in Thailand!!!!
You're right about Moth racing, my mistake, that came from DHL anyway so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I believe the hugger was delivered by USPS. I can double check later though.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 03:15 AM   #72
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Name: ThaiNinjaRR

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R - 2009 Ninja ZX6

Online.

Ok so my internet is up and running as of yesterday (wednesday)
Emails and replies will be same day.

few things.

1, i last heard from Allan the day after i saw him i think, i have not had a call from him, no reason to not pick up. he is always welcome here.

i have not read what he has said about me, but from that comment i guess its not good.?? (not the vibe i got from him)

2. i dont have the funds to ship, or dont care? this is total crap im sorry.
i care a great deal... i am extreamly angry at this postal situation....

i am being told by every single post office, from small, right up to sorting office that anything over 500 grams cant go in to the US, and the US will update this info on the 7th.

this is NOT for trying, i am going everyday. and same Resault.

The comment i dont have the money is really pethetic i am sorry. cos i am now forced to send this order out via DHL Express for $450++ on my own back. (EMS arpx would of been $170)

( i guess DHL has special agreement or what i dont know)

But it is the fact, once again blame Paul.... i have tried my best to get these out in the Budjet Vince paid for. and its not working, so i am spending my own money to do it.

This comes down to the fact, if you dont believe me you dont beleive me. fair enough.

There is nothing i can do to change this fact... i am killing myself trying to get this stuff out that has been sitting here for ages.

You will all have your packs in your hand next week.

But now its all going to vince, so it should be with him by Tuesday.
Tracking WILL be posted here for EVERYONE to see.

Someone said "He Doesnt Care"
You know what, that hurts. i care a great deal. Shinto Racing is all i care about and i do everything and anything i can to build it.

So much bad vibe has come from this order. But i hope you guys understand, its nothing to do with stock or money. i have all of that.

This chain of events is making me look like a total cock. (excuse my french)

first Vince not getting Shipping funds to me intime. and then the post office.
Just look like i am making Excuses.

I do assure you i am not.

Emails welcome to: support@shinto-racing.com

Cheers.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 03:22 AM   #73
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:

Thankyou for this comment and the comment above, this is true. as you can see from the thread.

The reason i did not have contingency plane in the past was i was not a Registed Business yet. i Finally am a Registered Business in Beginig of December, so can now have a business account with DHL etc.

I dont think COD works here. if it does, i will do that for ALL orders to vince. makes sence.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 03:29 AM   #74
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Guys, Please stop this Arguing, its not doing anyone any good.

Its all my fault, i appologize. it my bad. not matter what has stopped me from being able to ship, im to blame.

Alex, i appologise to you most as this has braught you strain.. i never wished this on you, i love what your doing here.

Please be reset assured, DHL is picking up order tomorrow. Express to vince. i will post Full tracking info here for everyone to see.

It should be with him Tuesday.

I am sorry to eveyone this has effected. this was not my intention. i only wish the best on all of you.

I will make sure this never happens again. and thank Alex for a chance to prove this.

Once again Appologies.

Drive safe!

Old February 3rd, 2011, 03:35 AM   #75
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiNinjaRR View Post
Thankyou for this comment and the comment above, this is true. as you can see from the thread.

The reason i did not have contingency plane in the past was i was not a Registed Business yet. i Finally am a Registered Business in Beginig of December, so can now have a business account with DHL etc.

I dont think COD works here. if it does, i will do that for ALL orders to vince. makes sence.
I don't know what deal you had with Vince. I was under the assumption he was a distributor, which would mean he would be buying heaps of stock then selling it forward. It looks like he was actually as Alan said a group buy co-ordinator but that means usually buying a heap of the same item to make that item cheaper.

I feel between the both of you there has been a miscommunication on what each persons roles were (maybe). That doesn't excuse the various negative feedback that can be found outside of ninjette.org though and the negative feedback that has found it's way into this forum from people searching google and finding the word Shinto here, which is blatently obvious from the post count of the people at the time being 1 and the only post was to have a sook about Shinto.

The lack of communication and delivering of goods ISN'T just confined to here so please don't use here as an excuse for why things seem to have gone to ****. I am happy to pull feedback from various places on Shinto. That isn't to say you havn't had good feedback because you have.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:03 AM   #76
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
I don't know what deal you had with Vince. I was under the assumption he was a distributor, which would mean he would be buying heaps of stock then selling it forward. It looks like he was actually as Alan said a group buy co-ordinator but that means usually buying a heap of the same item to make that item cheaper.

I feel between the both of you there has been a miscommunication on what each persons roles were (maybe). That doesn't excuse the various negative feedback that can be found outside of ninjette.org though and the negative feedback that has found it's way into this forum from people searching google and finding the word Shinto here, which is blatently obvious from the post count of the people at the time being 1 and the only post was to have a sook about Shinto.

The lack of communication and delivering of goods ISN'T just confined to here so please don't use here as an excuse for why things seem to have gone to ****. I am happy to pull feedback from various places on Shinto. That isn't to say you havn't had good feedback because you have.
Yeah, that's been bugging me for a while because I see it happening every time some new cool product shows up in another country. Snapping up "exclusive US distribution rights" and then not ordering products to stock-up is just preventing a real distributor from stepping up. Matt's Sportisi products aren't stocked/on-hand either, but at least he seems to know a thing or two about ocean freight from Indonesia. The waiting is the hardest part!

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:33 AM   #77
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Yeah, that's been bugging me for a while because I see it happening every time some new cool product shows up in another country. Snapping up "exclusive US distribution rights" and then not ordering products to stock-up is just preventing a real distributor from stepping up. Matt's Sportisi products aren't stocked/on-hand either, but at least he seems to know a thing or two about ocean freight from Indonesia. The waiting is the hardest part!
Vince does not want Ocean Freight. he only wanted Fast post..

Buying Bulk and freighting would be the way vince should go.

I do wish a Destibuter would step up. thats would solve the stock not being in the US ready to go out...

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:34 AM   #78
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Vince does not have Sole Exclusive rights to anything. he simply organsizes group/bulk sales. on this Site.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:38 AM   #79
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Quote:

The deal with vince is, he takes orders, 1 time a month. send payment and shipments go out 30 days later.

He is not a Distibuter. He simply take Group and Bulk orders here in Ninjette.

i have made myself very clear to Vince his role, and how he should be doing this., i dont know why this cant be done properly.

I know i had Bad feedback else where (canada, the first month i started. whole story. messed up, solved it.)

Thankyou for your comments

Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:39 AM   #80
thaininja
ninjette.org member

Paul.. Anything i posted was as a result of you NOT answering your phone. But just to confirm your number is 0860-102711 correct?

I have just tried calling you and received no answer. Exactly like the other times (40+ over 4 days) I also sent you 2 text messages about another business proposal.

If you could call me that would be great.

Regards Allan

Closed Thread