ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #41
kingkang204
ninjette.org guru

Name: Matthew

Motorcycle(s): Bike-less, Can I ride yours?

In terms of priority how would the motorcycle rank; I mean if you don't have a computer isn't that sort of necessary(I know for me it is). Also at 22 have you prepared for all of the costs associated with a motorcycle; Insurance, Life Insurance, Maintenance ect.... I mean these costs add up a lot.

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #42
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Name: chris

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_EOD View Post
I read the post about it being a name that was tossed together. It still includes GSXR which still points at you being a squid. Don't cry. So you're a squid, it doesn't make you a bad person, just a cephelopod. I did answer your question, or did you not read that far? If your skin is so thin that you can't take the little bit of trashing you get here then maybe you should save your money and buy some knitting needles instead of a motorcycle. This is one of the most polite forums I've ever seen! Go check out socalmoto.org then get back to me. Tons of **** talking going on there, and we're all great friends in person.

When you've endured trash talking your whole life. It gets annoying. (Not trying to give you a sob story or my life story) just saying

And to me a squid is something different. A squid is someone who doesn't ware gear. Who can't ride properly. (Yes I know I have no street experience except for the back of a bike as a kid) and a squid is someone who goes out and buys a big bike to look cool and then wares shorts slip on shoes t shirt gloves and helmet. But that's me. And I've been down in the dirt several times. Never once complained. So take the needles and shove them. Cause I have no use for them.
gsxrninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #43
nickadolph
ninjette.org member

Name: nick

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

by the way, it's forum not form.
nickadolph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #44
kingkang204
ninjette.org guru

Name: Matthew

Motorcycle(s): Bike-less, Can I ride yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrninja250 View Post
When you've endured trash talking your whole life. It gets annoying. (Not trying to give you a sob story or my life story) just saying

And to me a squid is something different. A squid is someone who doesn't ware gear. Who can't ride properly. (Yes I know I have no street experience except for the back of a bike as a kid) and a squid is someone who goes out and buys a big bike to look cool and then wares shorts slip on shoes t shirt gloves and helmet. But that's me. And I've been down in the dirt several times. Never once complained. So take the needles and shove them. Cause I have no use for them.
I don't think you will find any sympathy from Peanut. But so that this thread doesn't have to go on anymore.

Recommendations:
Step 1) Buy Motorcycle
Step 2) Ride Motorcycle
Step 3) If you have a question Search it, If question is not answered through search, create thread
Step 5) Be Happy

Good?

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #45
nickadolph
ninjette.org member

Name: nick

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Quote:

If you've been trashed talked all your' life then you're not doing it right.

And the bolded statement is untrue. What makes someone a squid is choosing not to ride properly/responsibly, nobody hops on a bike and just knows how to do everything..
nickadolph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #46
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkang204 View Post
In terms of priority how would the motorcycle rank; I mean if you don't have a computer isn't that sort of necessary(I know for me it is). Also at 22 have you prepared for all of the costs associated with a motorcycle; Insurance, Life Insurance, Maintenance ect.... I mean these costs add up a lot.

Nahh. Computer isn't a ness for me. I've been usuing a phone for so long it doesn't bother me. Plus phones are mini computers now. As for everything eles.about insurance life insurance and mait. Yeah. I'm prepaired. I already have life insurance. Full coverage for me is relativly cheep. (Since its a 250 not a 600 supersport) and maitnence is no problem. Gotta do that now on my cage. I've been working around cars and bikes (harleys mainly) since I was little. So I know the ropes.

And for me a bike is on my list. Mainly for fun/ some commute. And mpg.

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #47
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
I'm getting really annoyed that everyone is noob bashing me. And I don't like it. All over me doing several post trying to gather some info. I mean really people? Is this any way to treat another person? I haven't done anything to any of you to warrent the bashing. This place is supost to be where you can get info and other things. Not get bashed cause your a noob with no bike yet.
I have been here since april still no bike i dont get bashed for being a noob but sometimes i get trolled for being a jerk when im mad so im ok with that >.>

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #48
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadolph View Post
If you've been trashed talked all your' life then you're not doing it right.

And the bolded statement is untrue. What makes someone a squid is choosing not to ride properly/responsibly, nobody hops on a bike and just knows how to do everything..

that one too. and no one can do anything properly the first time. weither it be driveing a car riding a motorcycle. or anything. so i agree with that. Took me a few times when I started riding dirtbikes to get the clutch down properly and I've eaten dirt my fair share of times too.

Old September 17th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #49
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
I have been here since april still no bike i dont get bashed for being a noob but sometimes i get trolled for being a jerk when im mad so im ok with that >.>
Thanks for the good laugh I needed that one.

Old September 17th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #50
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Be patient dude.
It will come.

I know how you feel, I just went through the mill waiting on the new machine.
Anxious wasn't even the word. More like ecstatic.

The guy at the motorcycle store says waiting for your new motorcycle is like waiting for a new baby!
I told him it was worse.. but I don't have any kids =P What do I know, I was busy jumping out of my skin and biting all my nails and pacing back and fourth and watching the clock.

When you finally get it, it will be one of the best moments of you life! It will be well worth the wait.
Don't give up the moto struggle.

And get a Yoshi. lol
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 05:24 AM   #51
Peanut_EOD
ninjette.org sage

Name: Peanut

Motorcycle(s): Green 2013 ZX-6R

Sorry I've been gone for a while. I was at a titty bar in Fairbanks getting lap dances from subpar strippers. What did I miss? Oh, more whining from gsxrninja250. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. That means not good. Get some Massengil and see me in the morning.,

Old September 18th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #52
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_EOD View Post
Sorry I've been gone for a while. I was at a titty bar in Fairbanks getting lap dances from subpar strippers. What did I miss? Oh, more whining from gsxrninja250. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. That means not good. Get some Massengil and see me in the morning.,
Whatever. Don't care. Not gonna bother with the thread anymorem
Have a awsome day.

Old September 18th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #53
Dr. Ew
Yoshi

Name: Dr. Ew

Motorcycle(s): 11 Ninja 250

Somebody need tissue for teh cry bay bay?
I got a full sys yosh, snork delete, kleen sys intact still. Back firing and popping is present and i actually like the sound of it. Oh especially coming off of high revs and into a turn and that nice sound bang to go with it... Also you may need to cover your ear or ears prior to starting as your ninjette may try to shoot you when you start it up. Skid marks maybe present in your panties post incident.

Sorry youve been teased all your life... Take it easy on the anti depressants... But if you cry because 600s and up tease you for having a girly small bike or statements like 'thats not a real bike'... You got another thing coming to you. So... Suck it up buttercup. Its a dog eat dog world out there. And since you from Lost Angels, id expect you to have skin like a rhino by now.

gLuck on your first bike purchase... Hurry up with it.
Dr. Ew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #54
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Seriously though guys? This doesn't need to be a flame or bash fest regardless of your opinions of the member. He just got here and hasn't even had enough time to actually annoy us yet. Just answer his questions, tell him to be careful out there and give him what tips and advice you can. Seriously, to anybody getting on this guy because he has GSXR in his name - you are a douche of the highest caliber. Not only did he "throw it together" but simply having it in a username ON THE INTERNET, doesn't make him a squid. Owning a GSXR doesn't make him a squid. It's a well built and balanced bike.

It's this bash fest that is the reason this forum will start to lose it's place as a comfortable home for 250 owners and will scare off members like Chris, or as some of you older guys may know - Kelly. Just let it go.

Chris I hope when you get a bike you come riding with us So Cal Ninjetters - we're a very friendly bunch.
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 18th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #55
gsxrninja250
ninjette.org member

Haha. That made me laugh.

As I said before. Whatever. Don't care about what the 600 riders say. Nor do I care what trash any of you dish anymore.
So if any of you wanna keep dishing go for it. Haha.

Its whatever to me now. Makes me laugh.

But thank you for answering the question at hand