ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ride Reports

Old December 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM   #1
caphilli
ninjette.org member

Name: Chad

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki ninja 250r

Day at the lake!

Ok, so not really AT the lake, but we rode around it. My buddy and I went for a morning cruise through Castaic, CA. It's right by where we live so we got up early and headed out. I have to run to work right now, but I'll write more about the ride a little later. For now, enjoy the pictures!

PS. If you're in the area and want to ride with us, just PM me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3075.jpg (105.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3076.jpg (141.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3079.jpg (152.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3081.jpg (105.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3082.jpg (128.8 KB, 10 views)
caphilli is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM   #2
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Oh, oh...we got ourselves another looker! I like how the jeans fit your thighs nice & tight, Chad.

Thanks for sharing pics. Saved.

Old December 21st, 2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

I have had that ride mapped out for like two months and have not food the time to do it yet! Looks like fun!
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote

Old December 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM   #4
caphilli
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
I have had that ride mapped out for like two months and have not food the time to do it yet! Looks like fun!
It was great! No one on the road, and perfect weather! You should come up sometime!

Old December 21st, 2011, 05:27 PM   #5
caphilli
ninjette.org member

So, overall it was a nice ride. Hit some twisties right before we had to turn around and head home. I really wanna go back to see the rest of the road. Only problem we had was me loosing my right side frame slider. I guess it came loose and fell off. O well, we picked it up and I just have to re-isntall it. Other than that we had a great time. Saw a few other bikes on our way back and waved. So thankful I'm on break now and actually have time to ride! And also thankful for CA weather. I feel bad for the people who have to winterize their bikes! :/ We're planning another ride tomorrow afternoon sometime. Not 100% sure where yet. But I'm sure we'll have a few other riders. I'll post pictures here after that!