ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1
Gorilla25
Dakine...

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R (Sold) | 636 (hopefully soon)

Fly like a bird

Link to original page on YouTube.

Gorilla25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2
squaregamer476
learning stages

Name: M

Motorcycle(s): black 09 kawasaki ninja 250

now that is awesome. I bet you gotta be really fit to fly that
squaregamer476 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:14 AM   #3
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

That cannot be real!!!! I don't think it is possible for humans to create enough lift like that.

Plus the video looks so fake when he is flying. I really like how that guy walks right in front of the camera on the 'landing'. Come on... This can't be real.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:23 AM   #4
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
That cannot be real!!!! I don't think it is possible for humans to create enough lift like that.

Plus the video looks so fake when he is flying. I really like how that guy walks right in front of the camera on the 'landing'. Come on... This can't be real.
Nothing in that video looked fake to me. Yes it is possible to create enough lift if you have enough wing surface with enough forward speed. I don't see anything that would suggest it's fake. You are only saying that because you refuse to believe that the improbable is possible.

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:34 AM   #5
Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sombo View Post
Nothing in that video looked fake to me. Yes it is possible to create enough lift if you have enough wing surface with enough forward speed. I don't see anything that would suggest it's fake. You are only saying that because you refuse to believe that the improbable is possible.
Naw it's fake! Now this is real...

Link to original page on YouTube.

Did you notice how it had to be towed to take off. And how large the wings were in order for them to lift the weight under them?

That can't be much heavier than that guy wearing winds on his back and apparently flying.

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Mocha Man
Blue Shell magnet

Name: Nolan

Motorcycle(s): 1997 Ninja 250

Can you imagine what would be going through peoples minds on the ground if they saw this (assuming it really is real)? "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a....wait, wtf?"
Mocha Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:47 AM   #7
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Not sure if serious...

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:52 AM   #8
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

It put a smile to my face...but I'd say it's fake.
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM   #9
sombo

I still see nothing fake in it. Just because you can't understand how it's possible doesn't mean it's fake. Also, that other one you linked would be heavier and the motion used within the wings did not start until after he was airborne. Also he had no way of moving forward on his own w/o being pulled unlike the other. If you think the other is so fake then prove it. Use their design, build it yourself and show everyone in the world that you're right.

Remember that until the Wright brothers flew everyone thought it was impossible. Now look at us, we have aircraft hauling tons of cargo and people thousands of miles, and other aircraft traveling at faster than the speed of sound (something else science told us was impossible). As long as you believe it's impossible it will remain impossible for YOU. When you believe that it is only improbable but still possible, then it can be made to happen.

Old March 21st, 2012, 09:47 AM   #10
Jono

Quote:
I still see nothing fake in it. Just because you can't understand how it's possible doesn't mean it's fake. Also, that other one you linked would be heavier and the motion used within the wings did not start until after he was airborne. Also he had no way of moving forward on his own w/o being pulled unlike the other. If you think the other is so fake then prove it. Use their design, build it yourself and show everyone in the world that you're right.
Are you serious!?!?!

Okay here is another man powered aircraft that could take off and land without any assistance. http://www.skytec-engineering.de/hpa.htm

It had a wingspan of 71.2ft and weighted 83.6 pounds without a pilot. Max take off weight was 220 pounds.

I am guessing in that 'fake video' he probably weighed close to that but had a much, much shorter wingspan. So I am just not seeing how he could fly like a bird.

Quote:
Remember that until the Wright brothers flew everyone thought it was impossible. Now look at us, we have aircraft hauling tons of cargo and people thousands of miles, and other aircraft traveling at faster than the speed of sound (something else science told us was impossible). As long as you believe it's impossible it will remain impossible for YOU. When you believe that it is only improbable but still possible, then it can be made to happen.

What?, It is because advancements in technology and a better understanding of science and math that allows us to fly today? So saying that science told us it was impossible is not true.

Leonardo da Vinci came up with that guys concept in the the late 1400's.

Don't you think that if it was actually possible to fly like a bird in 2012 someone would have done it by now? I mean we went to the moon before we could fly like a bird? So what does that say.

Also if it was real, Who the hell reveals such an amazingly engineered design on youtube? Really?

And I can say don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet.

Trust me, I want to believe that that video is real and people will be able to fly using those wings but it is just not probable.

Maybe someday in the future somebody will figure out how to do it. But I don't think that guy figured out how to do it.

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #11
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

Quote:
Are you serious!?!?!

Okay here is another man powered aircraft that could take off and land without any assistance. http://www.skytec-engineering.de/hpa.htm

It had a wingspan of 71.2ft and weighted 83.6 pounds without a pilot. Max take off weight was 220 pounds.

I am guessing in that 'fake video' he probably weighed close to that but had a much, much shorter wingspan. So I am just not seeing how he could fly like a bird.

What?, It is because advancements in technology and a better understanding of science and math that allows us to fly today? So saying that science told us it was impossible is not true.

Leonardo da Vinci came up with that guys concept in the the late 1400's.

Don't you think that if it was actually possible to fly like a bird in 2012 someone would have done it by now? I mean we went to the moon before we could fly like a bird? So what does that say.

Also if it was real, Who the hell reveals such an amazingly engineered design on youtube? Really?

And I can say don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet.

Trust me, I want to believe that that video is real and people will be able to fly using those wings but it is just not probable.

Maybe someday in the future somebody will figure out how to do it. But I don't think that guy figured out how to do it.
How it normally works:

See something, investigate it, learn about it, observe it, test it, then either believe or disbelieve based on actual results of actual study.

How it apparently worked with you:

See something, decide it can't be real, then throw rationalizations at the screen to back up your pre-existing opinion.

Nothing wrong with either approach from a moral standpoint, people work off of preconceived notions all the time. Just gotta understand that unsubstantiated opinions worth no more than the foundation of evidence that they're based upon.

I don't know if it's real or not, I haven't formed an opinion either way as I'm not in a position to view it first-hand. That was a public park and a notable event, presumably there were uninvolved third-party witnesses to the flight. If they turn up and corroborate it I'll shift my opinion from neutral to believe, but if none show up I won't shift from neutral to disbelieve as it's impossible to prove a negative.
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 11:13 AM   #12
sombo

The laws of physics said that an object with mass could not achieve light speed because at that speed mass becomes infinite. And yet;

Particles Moved Faster Than Speed of Light?

Look around you, look at the lights, look at the computer, look at virtually every modern convenience in your home that we all take for granted these days. At one point all of these things were said to be impossible. Man could not fly, it's impossible. Man could not break the sound barrier, you would be crushed and the craft torn to pieces. Man could not harness the power of lightning (electricity). Man could not (fill in the blank).

How many of these KNOWN impossibilities have we proven to be wrong? How many more will we prove to be wrong tomorrow? Just because science at one time thought it impossible does not mean that with newer technology and improved understanding that it can't be done. If we all just went along with what we were told was impossible than we would still be living in caves and there wouldn't even be a United States Of America (because, well you know if you sail out from Europe far enough you'll fall off the earth).

So I challenge you again. If you truly believe that it's fake, the go recreate their work on your own and prove it can't be real.

I love how you say that some day some one might be able to do it, but not him right now. Why? And what happens when down the road someone claims that sort of thing again? Will you say the same thing? How long will continue to believe it's not possible while claiming you think it can be done...... IN THE FUTURE?

Let me ask you this. Do you believe it's possible for an aircraft to achieve a low earth orbit and then re-enter the earth's atmosphere with out the use of thermal protection (like what the space shuttles used) and not burn up?

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #13
Toly
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toly

Motorcycle(s): KTM 390 Duke

Let's say it's real... what's the big deal anyhow???
Toly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:09 PM   #14
250rr

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): Cheap Italian Suit. Otherwise known as Dew Kitty

Newsflash: It's fake.
250rr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:12 PM   #15
temps
ninjette.org member

Name: temps

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 ninja

Quote:
The laws of physics said that an object with mass could not achieve light speed because at that speed mass becomes infinite. And yet;

Particles Moved Faster Than Speed of Light?

Look around you, look at the lights, look at the computer, look at virtually every modern convenience in your home that we all take for granted these days. At one point all of these things were said to be impossible. Man could not fly, it's impossible. Man could not break the sound barrier, you would be crushed and the craft torn to pieces. Man could not harness the power of lightning (electricity). Man could not (fill in the blank).

How many of these KNOWN impossibilities have we proven to be wrong? How many more will we prove to be wrong tomorrow? Just because science at one time thought it impossible does not mean that with newer technology and improved understanding that it can't be done. If we all just went along with what we were told was impossible than we would still be living in caves and there wouldn't even be a United States Of America (because, well you know if you sail out from Europe far enough you'll fall off the earth).

So I challenge you again. If you truly believe that it's fake, the go recreate their work on your own and prove it can't be real.

I love how you say that some day some one might be able to do it, but not him right now. Why? And what happens when down the road someone claims that sort of thing again? Will you say the same thing? How long will continue to believe it's not possible while claiming you think it can be done...... IN THE FUTURE?

Let me ask you this. Do you believe it's possible for an aircraft to achieve a low earth orbit and then re-enter the earth's atmosphere with out the use of thermal protection (like what the space shuttles used) and not burn up?
fyi, the faster then light neutrinos ended up being a faulty wire.

As for this flying, I think its fake.. but here is a good article with some opinions on it.
http://gizmodo.com/5894904/man-flies...-his-own-wings
temps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:41 PM   #16
sombo

Quote:
Originally Posted by temps View Post
fyi, the faster then light neutrinos ended up being a faulty wire.

As for this flying, I think its fake.. but here is a good article with some opinions on it.
http://gizmodo.com/5894904/man-flies...-his-own-wings
It wasn't a faulty wire. They are actually still investigating it and will be making the final verdict in May if the measurement was faulty or real. But proves something I suggested. If you believe it's fake..... PROVE IT!!!!! That's how science works, you have several separate groups use the same or similar methods to try and recreate the results of one another.

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:47 PM   #17
250rr

Yes. Somebody please prove this is real.

All I ask is this: Let me know when you're going to do it so I can ride my Ninjette to your location on the appointed day with a six-pack in my backpack. What a great way to lounge an afternoon away.

I would even bring bandages and splints!

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #18
Jono

Quote:

Maybe if I was a millionaire I would try. But I really have no interest in flying like a bird.

Quote:

Yes. I was think if you could somehow slowly enter back into the atmosphere then it my be possible. But I don't know much about the atmosphere or space exploration. SO I did a quick google search and it turns out it is called a feathered re-entry. The Virgin Galactic SpaceshipTwo uses this method. Pretty cool stuff. http://www.virgingalactic.com/news/i...thered-flight/

As for that original video, I finally went to that guys site...http://www.humanbirdwings.net/

It isn't even human powered!!!!!! I though it was. And that is what I was trying to compare it to. So I guess it is possible that he may have actually flown. Idk. There are no pictures of him in actual flight. And the video is still sketchy! I want proof! I was under the impression that his arms were moving the wings. When in fact it was some crazy battery powered motor creating the motion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=IIfY-GdWi7M#!

False advertisement. It is not human powered. He apparently just flaps his hands with a Nintendo Wii remote and an HTC phone and the wings react with those motions. Seems pretty pointless if he already has a motor powering the wings, what the point in flapping your own arms. Pssh. Stupid.

It is fake until proven real.

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:16 PM   #19
razorgamez
ninjette.org member

Name: Neal

Motorcycle(s): 2008 ninja 250r

nvm...someone already stated something about the faulty wire....

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM   #20
Jono

Go to :30 seconds into the video. Just look for a camera man anywhere on his right before he takes off. Ohhhhh snap. There isn't one but somehow they have a camera shot from that angle.

And how did he gain so much altitude so quick. Then fly for like a minute but then only go the distance of about a football field. Ahhhh this video just pisses me off!

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:52 PM   #21
FrugalNinja250

Quote:
Yes. I was think if you could somehow slowly enter back into the atmosphere then it my be possible. But I don't know much about the atmosphere or space exploration. SO I did a quick google search and it turns out it is called a feathered re-entry. The Virgin Galactic SpaceshipTwo uses this method. Pretty cool stuff. http://www.virgingalactic.com/news/i...thered-flight/
Your understanding of the information presented to you is extremely faulty WRT comparing Shuttle re-entry and SpaceshipTwo re-entry.

To start with, SpaceshipTwo never reaches orbit, and that's a critical distinction. In fact, it is incapable of reaching orbit under any circumstances, except perhaps disassembled as cargo in an orbit-capable craft (of which there isn't one of that capacity with the shutdown of the Shuttle program).

Orbit requires a velocity around 17,500 miles per hour. To slowdown any mass from that speed using aerobraking requires dissipating a huge amount of energy into the atmosphere. Meteors can't, so they vaporize while they're still at the top of the atmosphere. The Shuttle does so by insulating the craft from the atmosphere that's being heated by friction as it plows through the atmosphere, and that's mostly in the very, very thin part way up near the top. By the time the Shuttle gets into the part of the atmosphere where a human could survive for a few minutes without a spacesuit it's only going maybe 1,000mph, having lost over 16,500 miles per hour of velocity.

SpaceshipTwo goes straight up, stops, then falls straight back down. That's it. At the top it's only going a hundred or two hundred miles per hour, and not only that, but it's a fraction of the mass and cross sectional area of the Shuttle.

Here's the sentence you failed to read properly, assuming you read the wiki:

Quote:
SpaceShipTwo uses a feathered reentry system, feasible due to the low speed of reentry – by contrast, the Space Shuttle and other orbital spacecraft re-enter at orbital speeds, closer to 25,000 km/h (16,000 mph), using heat shields. SpaceShipTwo is furthermore designed to re-enter the atmosphere at any angle.
I bolded the important part.

Anyway, if you have any information other than your opinion to demonstrate that the winged flight in question is fake, why don't you post it here? That's the core of real discourse, sharing of truth and facts to arrive at a better understanding by the whole group.

Edit to add, yes, it's possible to do a slow re-entry from orbit. It will take about as much fuel to do it as it takes to get there in the first place. Those monstrous fuel tanks and solid rocket boosters on the Shuttle? It'll take a duplicate set up in orbit already to be fitted to a Shuttle, then fired to slow the shuttle while maintaining altitude, then dipping down into the atmosphere. Of course, it's physically impossible to carry that much fuel into orbit, or more accurately, so much more expensive that it is fiscally impossible to do.

Old March 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM   #22
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

I <3 this thread

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #23
Toly
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toly

Motorcycle(s): KTM 390 Duke

Ok, the dude uses computers and electric motors to flap the wings.
Ok, it's real... What's the big deal???
Toly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #24
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalNinja250 View Post
Your understanding of the information presented to you is extremely faulty WRT comparing Shuttle re-entry and SpaceshipTwo re-entry.

To start with, SpaceshipTwo never reaches orbit, and that's a critical distinction. In fact, it is incapable of reaching orbit under any circumstances, except perhaps disassembled as cargo in an orbit-capable craft (of which there isn't one of that capacity with the shutdown of the Shuttle program).

Orbit requires a velocity around 17,500 miles per hour. To slowdown any mass from that speed using aerobraking requires dissipating a huge amount of energy into the atmosphere. Meteors can't, so they vaporize while they're still at the top of the atmosphere. The Shuttle does so by insulating the craft from the atmosphere that's being heated by friction as it plows through the atmosphere, and that's mostly in the very, very thin part way up near the top. By the time the Shuttle gets into the part of the atmosphere where a human could survive for a few minutes without a spacesuit it's only going maybe 1,000mph, having lost over 16,500 miles per hour of velocity.

SpaceshipTwo goes straight up, stops, then falls straight back down. That's it. At the top it's only going a hundred or two hundred miles per hour, and not only that, but it's a fraction of the mass and cross sectional area of the Shuttle.

Here's the sentence you failed to read properly, assuming you read the wiki:

I bolded the important part.

Anyway, if you have any information other than your opinion to demonstrate that the winged flight in question is fake, why don't you post it here? That's the core of real discourse, sharing of truth and facts to arrive at a better understanding by the whole group.

Edit to add, yes, it's possible to do a slow re-entry from orbit. It will take about as much fuel to do it as it takes to get there in the first place. Those monstrous fuel tanks and solid rocket boosters on the Shuttle? It'll take a duplicate set up in orbit already to be fitted to a Shuttle, then fired to slow the shuttle while maintaining altitude, then dipping down into the atmosphere. Of course, it's physically impossible to carry that much fuel into orbit, or more accurately, so much more expensive that it is fiscally impossible to do.

Wow you're smart! Are you an astronaut??

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #25
FrugalNinja250

Quote:
Wow you're smart! Are you an astronaut??
[sarcasm free zone]

Wanted to be, sadly not able to pass the physical. I do know several rocket scientists and have met an astronaut, spent many hours over drinks discussing all sorts of subjects related to space, NASA, and the like.

[/sarcasm free zone]

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:33 PM   #26
sombo

Well here's what I was referring to with the "orbital" bit:

SpaceShipOne.....

Ansari X Prize.....

Kármán line.....

Not your traditional orbit, but it does reach what is internationally considered the edge of space and qualifying as a space craft. It's design is a newer concept still being worked on with the idea of achieving relatively cheap space flight without the need for things like the shuttle program. But to many, the idea of entering space and then coming back down to earth without the traditional need for heat shielding and such is still considered impossible.

Many things we have these days were once impossible and many were like you jono, stating and "proving" with past failures done by other people to show why it was impossible. Yet here we are today with many of the things as normal everyday parts of our lives simply because there were enough people who wouldn't accept that it was impossible. That's how you make progress.

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:14 PM   #27
FrugalNinja250

You sound like an HHO salesman, lol...

Do yourself a favor and take an online high school level physics course. Be amazed how easy rocket science is...

To add, gizmodo published an informal interview of some ILM CGI guys, they're of the opinion it's a hoax. I buy that at face value. Nice try, though.

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #28
sombo

I had physics to get my degree in electronics thank you.

You sound like an old man who can't believe that we can harness the power of the sun...... oh wait, solar panels..... or harness the power of lightning.... oh wait, electricity....... man can't fly, been doing it for over 100 years now..... science shows that if you try to break the sound barrier you'll be crushed and the craft torn to pieces, been braking that "known scientific fact" for over 50yrs now......

I'm just one of those that refuses to believe in the idea of impossible. It's those that refuse to believe it's impossible that have pushed our technology, science, medicine, and general understanding of the world/universe to greater heights all just to prove people like you wrong. So please keep disbelieving so that those who do can continue to prove you wrong.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:52 AM   #29
FrugalNinja250

Quote:
I had physics to get my degree in electronics thank you.

You sound like an old man who can't believe that we can harness the power of the sun...... oh wait, solar panels..... or harness the power of lightning.... oh wait, electricity....... man can't fly, been doing it for over 100 years now..... science shows that if you try to break the sound barrier you'll be crushed and the craft torn to pieces, been braking that "known scientific fact" for over 50yrs now......

I'm just one of those that refuses to believe in the idea of impossible. It's those that refuse to believe it's impossible that have pushed our technology, science, medicine, and general understanding of the world/universe to greater heights all just to prove people like you wrong. So please keep disbelieving so that those who do can continue to prove you wrong.
Everything you just said about me is factually wrong, just so you know.

I don't appreciate the prevarication.

And it's "breaking"...

Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:12 AM   #30
sombo

Quote:
Everything you just said about me is factually wrong, just so you know.

I don't appreciate the prevarication.

And it's "breaking"...
I apologize, it was my retaliatory side taking control in a moment of weakness after what you said about me.

Thanks for noticing that error, I am human after all and can miss a misspelled word.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM   #31
FrugalNinja250

Quote:
I apologize, it was my retaliatory side taking control in a moment of weakness after what you said about me.

Thanks for noticing that error, I am human after all and can miss a misspelled word.
Some people would consider it an honor to be compared to an HHO salesman, lol...

Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #32
sombo

Quote:
Some people would consider it an honor to be compared to an HHO salesman, lol...
True, but with how just about everyone else was bashing on me I guess I didn't take it that way lol. Again, I apologize, I am human and make mistakes.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:04 PM   #33
FrugalNinja250

It's official, an elaborate hoax: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/...d-expert-says/

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #34
250rr

Quote:
Yeah. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, I'm right.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #35
Jono

Quote:

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you would have just listened to me yesterday. Gosh. You don't have to be an expert in physics or math or whatever the hell you do to realize that video was fake.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #36
sombo

See how easy that was. That was all I was asking for: proof. But I guess it's too hard for some people to do so and they would rather just use their opinion as "proof". Take note for next time, when you see something that you believe is fake, don't just spat out it's fake and why you believe it is fake unless you can find or generate proof of it.

Thanks frugal for getting the proof I was asking for.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #37
Jono

Quote:
See how easy that was. That was all I was asking for: proof. But I guess it's too hard for some people to do so and they would rather just use their opinion as "proof". Take note for next time, when you see something that you believe is fake, don't just spat out it's fake and why you believe it is fake unless you can find or generate proof of it.

Thanks frugal for getting the proof I was asking for.

I am sorry you only believe what the media tells you. And you couldn't just see that the video looked super sketchy.

Next time I get into an argument I will go to foxnews for proof.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #38
sombo

Quote:
I am sorry you only believe what the media tells you. And you couldn't just see that the video looked super sketchy.

Next time I get into an argument I will go to foxnews for proof.
No, I don't generally listen to fauxnews. However, I listen to people who take the time to at least try and find proof rather than acting like they know everything.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #39
Jono

Quote:
No, I don't generally listen to fauxnews. However, I listen to people who take the time to at least try and find proof rather than acting like they know everything.

The article was written today, so I couldn't have proved it yesterday!

And I didn't have enough time to build my version of bird wings to prove it wasn't real. I was working on it all night when I should have been studying for my Calculus test I had to today but I really took what you said to me yesterday and I wanted to prove that this video was real and all. But I was having issues with my Nintendo Wii remote syncing up with the wings. Like come on! A Wii remote. Geez man.

And I definitely don't know everything or have ever claimed that I do know everything. I just have common sense.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #40
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Who's acting, some of us actually do know everything.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote