ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Gear-related

Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:27 PM   #1
iceknyght
Recalculating. . .

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): '09 250 (sold) '12 Ninja 650

Scorpion (mens) and Firstgear (womens) Jacket for sale

I have a couple jackets for sale and am hoping to find local buyers if possible (NorCal). If not, I *can* ship, just prefer local...

I have a men's Scorpion Hat Trick jacket (XL) for sale. It was only used for 1 season, is still in great shape and has both liners! I lost weight and actually bought the same jacket in a size large, cause I really like the jacket. In any case, I am looking for $100 + shipping.

More info here:
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street...le_jacket.html

I also have a women's FirstGear Contour Mesh jacket (XXXL) for sale. It was worn by my wife, very lightly (she has a scooter and only rides around town) and is still in great condition. It was a bit big for my wife when she bought it, but then she also lost some weight and now it's WAY too big. She also bought the same jacket in a smaller size! LOL! Looking to get $75 + shipping.

More info here:
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street...le_jacket.html

I also have a red/white/black Bilt Spirit mesh jacket for sale (XL) that I bought when I first started riding, so it's a few years old, but still in good condition. Looking to get $25 + shipping.

Any questions, just ask (or PM me)! Thanks!

Last futzed with by iceknyght; February 7th, 2014 at 11:38 AM.
iceknyght is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 7th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #2
iceknyght
Recalculating. . .

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): '09 250 (sold) '12 Ninja 650

Bump. I added pics of the Bilt jacket...