Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #1
80MPHdownhill
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Yes, please.

FS in So. Cal. Super clean, low mile Special Edition 250R - $3,200

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Special Edition, only 3200 miles from new. $3,200.

Owned by a 48 year old car and motorcycle collector, this bike has been pampered and is in mint condition. All services up to date, fresh fluids, oil and filter just changed, this bike is ready to go and needs nothing.

I have the pink slip in hand ready to sign over, no loans, liens, etc.

It has never been ridden in the rain, or even through a puddle, so the underside is as clean as the top side. I am incredibly picky with the condition of my cars and bikes, and I've treated this bike the same as I have my Ducatis, etc. It has always been garaged, the only time it has seen sunlight is when I'm riding it. I never park it out in the sun for any extended period of time, and never outside overnight. So there is no dirt, corrosion, etc. anywhere on it.

When I wash it, I always dry it off with compressed air, to remove all the water from all the crevices, fasteners, etc. and prevent any corrosion of any kind.

The pictures tell the story. It looks just as good in person as it does in pictures.

It is mechanically all stock.

Cosmetically, it has a $300 Saddlemen seat, and a factory rear seat cowl. I've removed the rear pegs for a cleaner look. I have the stock parts. The tail has been removed. Other than that, it is stock and hasn't been tinkered with, tampered with, etc.

It rides like new, and everything works. Starts right up, runs and shifts right, no leaks whatsoever, no problems.

The pictures tell the rest of the story.

Link to clist ad with 24 pictures:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/4564923353.html

Old July 14th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #2
80MPHdownhill
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Yes, please.

sold

Closed Thread