ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Old September 7th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #1
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Dirt riding at old strip mine

So this weekend i passed on going to the trail system down the road and opted to check out an old place used to ride when i was a younger buck.

Back in the day dirt bike riding and quads where much more abundant and this place was fairly popular and always had some fun trails/lines. The slate dump piles are about as good as riding surface you can hope for in this part of PA, just watch out for stray baseball/softball sized rocks in the turns and straights and you are good to go.

Just scooted around for a little bit exploring, played a bit. Will probably go back again soon and map out a little track and get some ruts dug in and some bigger jumps set up, will be like my own little play ground :dance cool:

Vid is long, nothing i consider uber exciting, had to be a little cautious, it pays off . basically a tour type video of the rock dump.

I can't watch to much of the video, it makes me nauseous

Link to original page on YouTube.

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.

Last futzed with by subxero; September 7th, 2014 at 08:36 AM.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 7th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #2
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
OHHHH MANNNN!!!

The fun that could be had there. When can I come over?!?!?!?!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 7th, 2014, 08:09 AM   #3
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
My door is always open, bring that 125 ring dinger and whatever else you got and fun times will be had.

There is another smaller strip mine i ride that is decent fun but more so for hill climbs. I plan on getting some vid of that place in fall after some of the weeds die.

lots of great riding up this way.

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote