ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old June 29th, 2014, 06:21 AM   #1
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250

The Place to Go for Custom Truck Work and Fabrications of All Kinds!

Check out Custom Truck Shop in Port Saint Lucie. We sponsored this years June Mud Jam. Heres a vid I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwvM...e_gdata_player
haloninja117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #2
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

http://www.thecustomtruckshop.com/

Old June 30th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #3
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Link to original page on YouTube.

You're welcome!

Old June 30th, 2014, 03:58 AM   #4
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Quote:
You're welcome!
Thanks! My phone songs when it comes to this posting whether its html or just plane text lol

Old June 30th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #5
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh2jz View Post
14" lift and 37" tires. Built for slow cruising through puddles so shallow, the ATV riders following them don't even get their boots wet.

Old June 30th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #6
Singh2jz

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
14" lift and 37" tires. Built for slow cruising through puddles so shallow, the ATV riders following them don't even get their boots wet.
idk man..didn't watch it yet lol.

Old July 1st, 2014, 03:42 PM   #7
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Im confused.....what vehicle are u talking about? Out of the 3 of us none of us had 37 inch tires. And we went through some pretty deep ****. Watch the whole video? What are you getting at?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140627_102643.jpg (111.0 KB, 4 views)

Old July 1st, 2014, 04:55 PM   #8
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloninja117 View Post
What are you getting at?
What I'm getting at is none of these trucks went through anything they wouldn't have been able to stock with mud tires. Bunch of extreme mall crawlers driving all timidly outside their natural habitat.

Quote:
Watch the whole video?
Couldn't pay me to.

Old July 1st, 2014, 05:30 PM   #9
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Quote:
What I'm getting at is none of these trucks went through anything they wouldn't have been able to stock with mud tires. Bunch of extreme mall crawlers driving all timidly outside their natural habitat.

Couldn't pay me to.
Lol ok. I cant force you to. But you also have a flaw. How can you know what happens in the vid without watching the whole thing? You just grumble and assume there isnt any good stuff in the vid. Which leads me to believe you are either a **** talker, a jealous, or just plain ignorant. Some people build trucks to beat to **** with hammer down and they usually have money while others get into torque and gear ratios and like to simply crawl through the mud(these people use their brains more). Either way they can only dance in the area they are alotted in a mudding event. Now I know everyone has an opinion, but if youve got nothing nice to say just keep it to yourself. Thanks for your cooperation.

Old July 1st, 2014, 05:38 PM   #10
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Oh and I will also add that the mudlife magazine jeep was past the running boards under water and mud multiple times in the vid and considering its on 40s I hardly doubt your stocker truck would make it. Oh wait......you didnt watch it.....oh wait....do u even have a truck? probably not

Old July 1st, 2014, 08:36 PM   #11
CynicalC

Quote:
Oh and I will also add that the mudlife magazine jeep was past the running boards under water and mud multiple times in the vid and considering its on 40s I hardly doubt your stocker truck would make it. Oh wait......you didnt watch it.....oh wait....do u even have a truck? probably not
umadbro?

Ok here's some constructive criticism then. To start, the video is darker than Wesley Snipes' gooch, and the few times you can actually sort of make out what's going are the minutes long stretches wherein literally nothing happens. What really keeps me glued to my seat though is the not at all hokey-cliche dirty south shît-rap about mud hole fûckin' and tractor bitches as if the video itself wasn't offensive enough and you wanted to make sure that even the visually impaired could practically smell the stink on the other side of the camera lens.

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:09 PM   #12
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Smile

Quote:
umadbro?

Ok here's some constructive criticism then. To start, the video is darker than Wesley Snipes' gooch, and the few times you can actually sort of make out what's going are the minutes long stretches wherein literally nothing happens. What really keeps me glued to my seat though is the not at all hokey-cliche dirty south shît-rap about mud hole fûckin' and tractor bitches as if the video itself wasn't offensive enough and you wanted to make sure that even the visually impaired could practically smell the stink on the other side of the camera lens.
Lmao! Mad? No! Laughing yea. I was showing my wife what you had written and we were laughing about how stupid it was. But I will give you credit that you DID switch gears and begin talking about my video instead of things you knew nothing about. now for the quality: yes it was my first go pro camera recording. I used protune settings with the go pro editing software which looked absolutely amazing on my computer but alas the end result from the conversion process was dark imaging especially after being uploaded to youtubes server. Now for the actual footage. It was the last day after we cleaned up our site and pretty much the place was empty so no real fun was going on. Now for the music. The whole idea of the video was for business. Todays generation in this lifestyle listens to that type of music so getting them hooked in by "the music they listen to" is a great advertisement plot. You have to appeal to your customers. If it wasnt for the many customers and business weve received I might agree with you. And lastly as for the stink on the other end of the camera lense im assuming you mean myself, I happen to be a very successful young man with 3 kids a gorgeous wife and a great position making good money as an rv technician who enjoys putting people like you in there place. I take it your life isnt very good as you are very angry and "CYNICAL AND ANTI SOCIAL". Try using a little less attitude my friend. Thanks for the entertainment.

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:17 PM   #13
CynicalC

Quote:
And lastly as for the stink on the other end of the camera lense im assuming you mean myself
No, I wasn't saying anything about you at all. Just what's in the video.

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:21 PM   #14
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Quote:
No, I wasn't saying anything about you at all. Just what's in the video.
I appreciate the clarification. After all......this is the nicest thing youve said all evening. Thank you. No sarcasm intended.

Old July 2nd, 2014, 12:26 AM   #15
corksil

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

@haloninja

Unfortunately, I am pressed for time and am not able to watch the video, nor review your posts prior to this thread.

However, I am here to inform you of the rules.

If you're trying to promote a product or service, I surely hope you are getting paid to do so. If that is the case, please post in the off-topic forum and add the [TRUCKS FOR SALE] tag to the title of your post. This will kindly alert all members that if they are not interested in buying a truck, they should not waste their time viewing your thread.

If you're trying to promote a product or service, and are NOT getting paid to do so -- I think you should get a new job. Maybe you should try ad-marketing-campaigns, youtube, google adsense. Please do not try to promote any product or service on this forum until you have adequately compensated the moderators and they approve of your commercial intent.

If you're trying to promote a product AND a service, please hang up and dial the operator. Wait for instructions.

Do not to insult other members of this forum.

Please also review the terms and conditions of this web-forum, have a nice day, and pedal your shi+ty trucks elsewhere.

Old July 2nd, 2014, 12:49 AM   #16
corksil

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
The whole idea of the video was for business. Todays generation in this lifestyle listens to that type of music so getting them hooked in by "the music they listen to" is a great advertisement plot. You have to appeal to your customers.
Maybe we don't listen to the the same 'type' of music.

Maybe we aren't from the same 'generation'.

You make a lot of assumptions.

Exactly who do you think you are talking to?

Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:10 AM   #17
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
@haloninja

If you're trying to promote a product AND a service, please hang up and dial the operator. Wait for instructions.

Please also review the terms and conditions of this web-forum, have a nice day, and pedal your shi+ty trucks elsewhere.
First off I dont know who you are and I frankly dont care. Secondly the insults came from cynicalc first. Thirdly, this vid wws designed for youtube and capturing the audience from the last mudjam event and as a user of this forum I decided to share it in an "off topic" thread because I can just for added exposure and because so far ive run into nice people on this forum and I did not expect the nasty comments. Ive always been polite and helpful. But I will NOT tolerate users that have no filter on a thread I started yet CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome. Custom Truck Shop does great quality work at awesome prices and is a sister company for the company I work for so yes im willing to promote a silly video to help out.

Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:26 AM   #18
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

Wink

Quote:
Maybe we don't listen to the the same 'type' of music.

Maybe we aren't from the same 'generation'.

You make a lot of assumptions.

Exactly who do you think you are talking to?
Maybe you arent from the same generation....but why be closed minded? If you dont like the music mute it. Or just dont watch the video and dont say anything about it because you dont know whats in it, or just skip this thread. Assumptions? Incorrect. If you actually read how the posted on this thread transpired you would see who made the assumptions first. And who do I think im talking to? Cynicalc. Period. Not you. No matter age race or religion, I attempted to understand his first post with mutual respect but it was not reciprocated so I retaliated.

Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:41 AM   #19
haloninja117
ninjette.org member

I would like to add one last thing. Im not selling anything in this vid. Just simply trying to help promote knowledge of CUSTOM TRUCK SHOP. I will always admit when I am wrong as pride for me isnt a big concern. But I felt offended by cynicalc's comments. Once he changed his position and explained his disgust, rather condescendingly, for the video I admitted to its flaws with description. So am I really the one at fault here?

Old July 2nd, 2014, 06:10 AM   #20
CynicalC

Quote:
In his defense, his response to me wasn't unexpected or unjustified. The real crime here is that video.