ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old June 20th, 2015, 09:36 PM   #1
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Street Triple Or SV650

I have a dilemma.

So I have always loved the looks of the 07-11 Street Triples and around these parts its not always easy to find them used and for a good price. But today I found one! I am so tempted to get it. Emailed the seller and he's currently moving to a different city. He is able to show the bike next weekend but I have to travel for work. Who knows if this will all work out but I am still playing with the idea.

Now this would mean I would have to get rid of probably both my SV650S and KLX250SF. But I feel like the STriple could take the place of both bikes. I have never ridden one so if there is anyone here that has one or has ridden one and an SV650, how do they compare?

Are Street Triples as great as everyone says? Or should I just keep on riding the SV and KLX (which more recently has just been the SV)?

The beauty that I (think I) want...

The current rides...

In the perfect world I could have all three! But I don't make enough money for that.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2015, 12:39 AM   #2
liberpolly
ninjette.org guru

Name: Poul

Motorcycle(s): 1999 Triumph Legend "Arwen", 2006 Ninja 650 "Matsuo Hotaru". 2010 Ninja 250 "Firefly" - sold.

I've ridden both for about an hour each. Stripple was light years better, in my opinion. Soooo much smoother, plenty of power when you need it, gentle if you don't, perfect handling, very comfortable.

Old June 21st, 2015, 04:23 AM   #3
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
What would you try to sell the SV for?
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2015, 04:54 AM   #4
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

If you've been looking for a street triple and found one, then go for it.
Life is too short to miss out on bikes you really want to try.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2015, 05:59 AM   #5
kdogg2077
ninjette.org sage

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2015 Yamaha FZ07, Ninja 250r 2012 Limited Edition (Sold)

If you have the cash get the Street Triple. If money is tight the SV650 is supposed to be a great bike too though.

Old June 21st, 2015, 06:08 AM   #6
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg2077 View Post
If you have the cash get the Street Triple. If money is tight the SV650 is supposed to be a great bike too though.
pretty much this, the sv is a great bike (as is that klx) but the street triple is balls to the wall amazing and is my ideal street bike somewhere down the line. I've seen people run street triples at very healthy (quick) paces at the track and I know it's a fantastic street bike since that's what they actually designed it for. The linear power delivery, comfort, and all is just great. Granted the sv will be better for highway commutes due to the windscreen.

Old June 21st, 2015, 06:20 AM   #7
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Street Triples are as great as everyone says. Do it and don't look back!
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2015, 07:04 AM   #8
PHL
ninjette.org member

Name: Napoleon

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Street Triple R

I came to my current ride, a 2014 Street Triple R, from a 2008 SV650. I had the SV for a couple of years before I bought the ST3R new this past winter (new!). I use it for daily commuting, as my wife and I have only a single car. As others have said, it really is superior in every way to the SV. The SV650 feels like a tractor, an appliance in every respect, compared to how smooth and refined the Street Triple is. The three-cylinder engine is what sealed the deal for me. One test ride on a used bike, low end torque but screams up top. Now, how fast can one really go on a public road? I've put off doing my first track day, so I've not come close to the potential of any of my bikes, Ninja 250r included. So essentially, my decision was based on the emotional bond one builds when riding. I really missed the F4i I had before the SV650, so the Street Triple is closer to the F4i than the SV650, perhaps surpassing it.

Any who, feel free to ask me any specific questions. That said, and I may be playing devil's advocate here, it may be nice to have 2 different motorcycles, than a single stellar does-a-lot-things-good-nay-very-very-VERY-good Swiss army knife that the ST3 is. I bought the ST3R new (new!), saying that is was the answer to everything, yet I find myself looking at other motorcycles everyday. It would be nice to have a change of pace every once in a while.
PHL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2015, 07:31 AM   #9
PHL
ninjette.org member

Also, have you modded your SV650 at all, e.g. Gixxer front end? SV650s, as you probably already know, are a great base to build upon and a suspension built specifically for you maybe all you need to rekindle your relationship

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:30 PM   #10
Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Thanks for all the great answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
If you've been looking for a street triple and found one, then go for it.
Life is too short to miss out on bikes you really want to try.
Agreed! Wait, so I should be riding a Panigale then. The nice thing is the STriple is attainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg2077 View Post
I have the cash but will still sell at least one or both of my other bikes to recoup my loss of cash. And I can't afford to keep 3 bikes running in tip top shape.

The SV is a good bike but there are improvements that would make it great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
pretty much this, the sv is a great bike (as is that klx) but the street triple is balls to the wall amazing and is my ideal street bike somewhere down the line. I've seen people run street triples at very healthy (quick) paces at the track and I know it's a fantastic street bike since that's what they actually designed it for. The linear power delivery, comfort, and all is just great. Granted the sv will be better for highway commutes due to the windscreen.
Good to hear! Right now, all of my riding is done on the street. No track days for me (yet). But it's nice to know the Striple will hold it's own on the track. The SV does offer great protection from the wind and I will probably miss that when it starts to get cooler. But in the summer I sometimes wish it was naked. My commute to work only involves about 5 miles of interstate and I haven't done any serious interstate trips so right now, having less wind protection doesn't bother me. And I've read that the little flyscreens that goes on these bikes are actually helpful in smoothing out the wind buffeting. Could always buy one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnNinjaGirl View Post
Street Triples are as great as everyone says. Do it and don't look back!
Good answer! My friends say go for it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHL View Post
I came to my current ride, a 2014 Street Triple R, from a 2008 SV650. I had the SV for a couple of years before I bought the ST3R new this past winter (new!). I use it for daily commuting, as my wife and I have only a single car. As others have said, it really is superior in every way to the SV. The SV650 feels like a tractor, an appliance in every respect, compared to how smooth and refined the Street Triple is. The three-cylinder engine is what sealed the deal for me. One test ride on a used bike, low end torque but screams up top. Now, how fast can one really go on a public road? I've put off doing my first track day, so I've not come close to the potential of any of my bikes, Ninja 250r included. So essentially, my decision was based on the emotional bond one builds when riding. I really missed the F4i I had before the SV650, so the Street Triple is closer to the F4i than the SV650, perhaps surpassing it.

Any who, feel free to ask me any specific questions. That said, and I may be playing devil's advocate here, it may be nice to have 2 different motorcycles, than a single stellar does-a-lot-things-good-nay-very-very-VERY-good Swiss army knife that the ST3 is. I bought the ST3R new (new!), saying that is was the answer to everything, yet I find myself looking at other motorcycles everyday. It would be nice to have a change of pace every once in a while.
Funny you mention the SV is like a tractor. I can see that when compared to my KLX. That's not totally a bad thing. The torque is lovely on the SV but everything else about it just feels clunky compared to the KLX. The thing I like least about the SV is the transmission/shifting. It's just no where near as smooth as the KLX.

In theory, it seems like the Street Triple takes the best aspects of the KLX and SV650 and puts them into one great package. I won't know if this is true until I get to take one for a spin though. If my theory holds true, then it sounds like the perfect bike for me.

I don't think I'll ever stop looking at other motorcycles no matter how happy I am with the current one I'm riding. There are so many that I want!

But right now in my life it just makes sense to only own one motorcycle. Eventually I hope to be able to afford a garage of different bikes but can't do that right now. It is nice to have more than one bike so that when one is down you are always able to ride. But I also own a car for when those situations arise.

I am planning on looking at the Street Triple next Monday if the stars align. Have to travel next weekend for work and that's when the seller get back in town. He said he's not rushing to get it sold and will gladly show the bike to me then. Maybe this will all work out. But I won't get to excited just yet.

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:44 PM   #11
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberpolly View Post
I've ridden both for about an hour each. Stripple was light years better, in my opinion. Soooo much smoother, plenty of power when you need it, gentle if you don't, perfect handling, very comfortable.
That's what I'm hearing. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
What would you try to sell the SV for?
Don't know yet. But less than the KLX. It will be a lot harder for me to let the KLX go than it will be for the SV.

I'd probably start at $3200 just because people will low ball. I'd let it go for $2800 but not sure if that will happen. People are scared of high mileage bikes and even more scared of bikes with swapped engines. So I'll probably not mention the latter. Might have a special ninjette.org price.

Old June 21st, 2015, 10:08 PM   #12
eddiekay

Name: eddie

Motorcycle(s): 300, WeeStrom

The few guys I know with Ducs, Aprillias and Triumphs work on the bikes themselves because there are very few dealers around here. Will you work on it yourself ?
eddiekay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 22nd, 2015, 11:07 AM   #13
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiekay View Post
The few guys I know with Ducs, Aprillias and Triumphs work on the bikes themselves because there are very few dealers around here. Will you work on it yourself ?
I'll mostly likely do the work myself. But there is a dealer 20min from my house if I ever have a major problem. That can't be said for Ducatis and Aprillias. Closest dealer is 3 hrs away.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 11:20 AM   #14
Bigballsofpaint

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

I would sell the SV and get the stripple. Keep the KLX. I would NOT sell both to buy 1 though. Good luck!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:36 PM   #15
Toly
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toly

Motorcycle(s): KTM 390 Duke

I don't know about the SV, but I got the FZ07, which is likely superior in many ways. I wish I had gone with the Striple. That engine is a work of art... I just hate its new looks. The old one is a classic.
Toly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 22nd, 2015, 06:16 PM   #16
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Might have a special ninjette.org price.
What's your timeline? I'll keep following.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:07 PM   #17
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Now this would mean I would have to get rid of probably both my SV650S and KLX250SF. But I feel like the STriple could take the place of both bikes. I have never ridden one so if there is anyone here that has one or has ridden one and an SV650, how do they compare?

Are Street Triples as great as everyone says? Or should I just keep on riding the SV and KLX (which more recently has just been the SV)?
don't do it.

I've ridden all those. keep your supermoto and your SV. the street triple is not all that. the SV is way more fun to ride. I love triumphs but the street triple 675 is one of their most disappointing bikes. I'd MUCH rather have a 1050

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:01 PM   #18
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toly View Post
I don't know about the SV, but I got the FZ07, which is likely superior in many ways. I wish I had gone with the Striple. That engine is a work of art... I just hate its new looks. The old one is a classic.
Agreed! One of the best sounding engines that I've heard. And I don't care for the looks of the new ones either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
What's your timeline? I'll keep following.
Umm, HOPEFULLY I'll get to see and test ride the Street Triple next Monday. If it all checks out and I love it then I'll buy it. I'll try to sell at least one bike if not both by the end of July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
don't do it.

I've ridden all those. keep your supermoto and your SV. the street triple is not all that. the SV is way more fun to ride. I love triumphs but the street triple 675 is one of their most disappointing bikes. I'd MUCH rather have a 1050
Really!?

You are the first person I've heard say this. Everything I read online says that the Triumph is superior to the SV in just about every way. And who wouldn't want MORE POWAAA and a single sided swing arm!?! They cost too much though.

Out of curiosity, how was it disappointing?

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:11 PM   #19
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
the street triple 675 does not have a single sided swing arm as far as I know.

I didn't like it because it was boring. it does 0-100mph in 2nd gear for some reason. nothing really stood out to me. the riding position is a lot like the SV with dirtbike bars, which I like. but it didn't do anything better than the SV does, except stop (but I fixed that with the R1 master cylinder!) it rides a lot more like an inline 4 than a v twin, it has less torque than the SV at low rpms and I am not a fan of the whistle note that the triumph triples tend to make. there was just nothing remarkable about the bike. it's a nice bike but it just didn't do it for me. I liked the 1050 a lot better because it has a lot more torque, enough that you can actually use more gears than the 675 and because it has power at low rpms you dont need to run around screaming before it's worth shifting. the 1050 is a handful though, you kind of have to man handle it around.

in short, my impression was that it's not any more fun to ride than the SV (I'd take an SV all day) it cost way too much money for what you get, it looks a little weird and unfinished to me, and i have actually never seen one with over 15k miles. the benefits are they're lightweight and comfortable.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:12 PM   #20
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
I would also rather have two bikes than one bike.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:13 PM   #21
liberpolly
ninjette.org guru

Motorcycle(s): 1999 Triumph Legend "Arwen", 2006 Ninja 650 "Matsuo Hotaru". 2010 Ninja 250 "Firefly" - sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toly View Post
Totally. I know a few people who took off these hideous headlights and bolted on one from Bonneville.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:41 PM   #22
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
the street triple 675 does not have a single sided swing arm as far as I know.

I didn't like it because it was boring. it does 0-100mph in 2nd gear for some reason. nothing really stood out to me. the riding position is a lot like the SV with dirtbike bars, which I like. but it didn't do anything better than the SV does, except stop (but I fixed that with the R1 master cylinder!) it rides a lot more like an inline 4 than a v twin, it has less torque than the SV at low rpms and I am not a fan of the whistle note that the triumph triples tend to make. there was just nothing remarkable about the bike. it's a nice bike but it just didn't do it for me. I liked the 1050 a lot better because it has a lot more torque, enough that you can actually use more gears than the 675 and because it has power at low rpms you dont need to run around screaming before it's worth shifting. the 1050 is a handful though, you kind of have to man handle it around.

in short, my impression was that it's not any more fun to ride than the SV (I'd take an SV all day) it cost way too much money for what you get, it looks a little weird and unfinished to me, and i have actually never seen one with over 15k miles. the benefits are they're lightweight and comfortable.
You mention the Speed Triple and I said who wouldn't want more power and a single sided swingarm. Except they cost A LOT more.

And interesting. Thanks for sharing your impressions. Now I really want to test ride this thing. Cause on paper the torque seems very similar to the SV but then has the top end like a 600.

And I'm a big fan of the looks and the sounds it makes. I've never been a big fan of the the looks of the SV. I'm more impressed by the mean V-Twin. That's what sold me on the bike. But there are other things that are important to me as well such as build quality and character. I think that's one area where the Triumph will be better. Idk.

And to be fair, not many used bikes that I see have more than 15k miles. These 675 engine are pretty dang reliable from what I've read. But that doesn't mean anything. People say that about SV engines and look what happened to mine.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 09:43 PM   #23
Finesse
ran when parked

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
I think you should ride as many as you can and if you like it, get it! simple as that I will say that I like working on triumphs a lot and the parts are high quality.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 06:30 AM   #24
jkv45
Rev Limiter

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): '06 SV650n, '00 Derbi GPR, '64 CA77 Dream 305, '70 CL450 Scrambler, numerous dirt bikes

MOTM - Jun '18, Oct '16
I guess you need to ask yourself what the Triumph has that the SV doesn't. Do you want more power, better brakes, better handling, a different look? The Triumph has all those.

I've ridden 675 Daytona, and the engine was certainly the star of the show, but for me it's not really what I need. My SV has enough power, decent brakes, and stable/predictable handling. With some upgrades (tires, suspension, minor performance mods) the SV is a pretty strong all-around street bike.

There's no right or wrong answer. I'm sure you would like the Triumph, especially if you have had your heart set on one for a while.

I could afford a used Street Triple if i found one, but for me the SV does everything I need pretty well - so I'm not looking.
jkv45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:03 AM   #25
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
You mention the Speed Triple and I said who wouldn't want more power and a single sided swingarm. Except they cost A LOT more.

And interesting. Thanks for sharing your impressions. Now I really want to test ride this thing. Cause on paper the torque seems very similar to the SV but then has the top end like a 600.

And I'm a big fan of the looks and the sounds it makes. I've never been a big fan of the the looks of the SV. I'm more impressed by the mean V-Twin. That's what sold me on the bike. But there are other things that are important to me as well such as build quality and character. I think that's one area where the Triumph will be better. Idk.

And to be fair, not many used bikes that I see have more than 15k miles. These 675 engine are pretty dang reliable from what I've read. But that doesn't mean anything. People say that about SV engines and look what happened to mine.
You can get a used 06+ FZ1 for cheap now too. I cross shop that with the street triple and s1000r but I may be weird.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 23rd, 2015, 05:43 PM   #26
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv45 View Post
I guess you need to ask yourself what the Triumph has that the SV doesn't. Do you want more power, better brakes, better handling, a different look? The Triumph has all those.

I've ridden 675 Daytona, and the engine was certainly the star of the show, but for me it's not really what I need. My SV has enough power, decent brakes, and stable/predictable handling. With some upgrades (tires, suspension, minor performance mods) the SV is a pretty strong all-around street bike.

There's no right or wrong answer. I'm sure you would like the Triumph, especially if you have had your heart set on one for a while.

I could afford a used Street Triple if i found one, but for me the SV does everything I need pretty well - so I'm not looking.
Don't need more power but the little extra hp in the top end could be fun. Honest ly the SV is a pretty good bike. The brakes and suspension are fine for most riders who only ride street.

There are just so many bikes that I want to ride and own but can't have a garage full of bikes right now. And I have always liked these Triumphs since I started riding. And I've finally found a nice one for a price I'm willing to pay.

With that said, I still need to test ride before I make a decision. It could be worse than the SV for all I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
You can get a used 06+ FZ1 for cheap now too. I cross shop that with the street triple and s1000r but I may be weird.
Mmmmm. Not a big fan of the FZ1's. I'm sure they are great street bikes but they don't do it for me in the looks department. And I don't need a liter bike at this time.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:23 PM   #27
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

FZ-09 is a good bike too. A smidge less refined than the Street Triple but it feels like it has more power (I haven't compared spec sheets, only ridden both extensively). The bikes are similar but different enough that it warrants a look at if you're trying to cover all of your bases

Old June 24th, 2015, 09:30 AM   #28
Toly
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toly

Motorcycle(s): KTM 390 Duke

Not to pimp my own ride, but check these out
http://www.visordown.com/road-tests/...iew/24976.html
http://www.visordown.com/road-tests/...ool/25041.html
http://www.visordown.com/road-tests/...iew/25135.html

Yet, I would take the Street Triple over FZ07 any day.
Toly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 24th, 2015, 07:55 PM   #29
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnNinjaGirl View Post
FZ-09 is a good bike too. A smidge less refined than the Street Triple but it feels like it has more power (I haven't compared spec sheets, only ridden both extensively). The bikes are similar but different enough that it warrants a look at if you're trying to cover all of your bases
Those FZ09's are pretty sweet but in my opinion they don't look as good as an 09 Street Triple. And are out of my price range so I shouldn't bother looking at them right now.

Old June 25th, 2015, 05:04 AM   #30
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

@Jono if it helps your cause I'll post some pictures of my Street Triple. I just got a bunch of farkles for it. hehe

Old June 28th, 2015, 08:21 PM   #31
Jono

@TnNinjaGirl Lets see those pics!

And I'm going to look at the Striple tomorrow after work! I'll be sure to post up what happens.

Old June 29th, 2015, 11:14 AM   #32
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
I am still trying to figger out why these is even still a debate...

triple all the way!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2015, 12:20 PM   #33
Chuffmonkey
ninjette.org member

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Triumph Street Triple R, 2011 250R SE (sold 5/8/13)

I've taken my 2012 Triple R to the track a couple of times and it can hold it's own, to a certain extent. Because it's tuned for lower end torque it doesn't have the top end speed, so I maxed it out at a little over 140 on the straight and the sport bikes still had speed left, however, 140+ on a naked is plenty fast enough. In the corners I was able to hold my own with riders of equal skill. And then Shane Turpin passed everyone, going around the outside, doing 2up rides - but I digress.

I also rode a loaner Tuono on the track, which had an even smaller screen, and at 145 it got really, really hard to stop the wind pushing you backwards - so sport bike speeds are not usable on nakeds.

So, what I'm really saying is that I love my Street Triple, funky lights included. if you're looking for a single light conversion though this is the one that looks the best IMHO

EDIT: My friend has a Speed Triple and we've swapped. My initial feeling about his bike is that it's a lot heavier, both in weight and maneuverability. The clutch needs a lot more effort to pull and hold. His initial impression on my bike was that it was almost as fast, but way more flickable.
Chuffmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2015, 03:11 PM   #34
Whiskey

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
A daytona with no clothes on (if you tune the ECU)

Flyscreen

I've not really got a lot of photos of mine, but was able to dig out a few old ones

The next one was after a little unintended off-roading (bad idea to link roads in your head, I stood it up out of the corner & pointed it where my brain said the road should be... straight into a field no real harm done tho)

Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2015, 05:38 PM   #35
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
A daytona with no clothes on (if you tune the ECU)
Nope. Forged vs cast pistons, ecu tune, cams, rear subframe, suspension geometry.

Admittedly similar, though.

Old June 29th, 2015, 06:31 PM   #36
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
pretty sure you could switch all of that if you really wanted to, though it would be easier to just buy a daytona

Old June 29th, 2015, 09:43 PM   #37
Jono

Guess who bought a 09 Street Triple today?

This guy!!!!!!!!!!

Keep an eye out in the Lair for more info! Hoping to register it in the morning. But quick summary: It's badass.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old June 30th, 2015, 12:47 AM   #38
liberpolly
ninjette.org guru

Old June 30th, 2015, 05:38 AM   #39
PHL
ninjette.org member

Congratulations! You sir are badass!

Old July 3rd, 2015, 04:39 PM   #40
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Well crap... I bought a Daytona...