ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #1
ilovejesus
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Be Honest When You Answer lol

I am thinking of getting either a Ninja or Cbr. I am going to be a college student and I am going to be using the same bike for all 4 years. It's going to be a 25 minute commute. 10 to 20 percent highway. Should I get the cbr250r or Ninja 250r? These are the bikes I might get on craigslist. And I know this is a very Bias place but keep it as real as possible.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/3206912227.html

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/3170355147.html

Old August 16th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

you could make it a 15 minute commute on the ninja
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #3
erbarry88
ninjette.org member

Name: Eddie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R, 2007 GSX-R 600

I had the same dilemma as you. A guy at work had the CBR and I took a look at it, wasnt impressed with the style. Doesnt look as sporty as the Ninja does. Cant say how it rides since I never rode it but I am happy with my Ninja. I commute 15 miles one way everyday on the highway and have no problems.
erbarry88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #4
seanshawnS
ninjette.org member

Name: SHAWN

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r(2012PR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbarry88 View Post
I had the same dilemma as you. A guy at work had the CBR and I took a look at it, wasnt impressed with the style. Doesnt look as sporty as the Ninja does. Cant say how it rides since I never rode it but I am happy with my Ninja. I commute 15 miles one way everyday and this is on the highway unless I decide to take the streets but I have no problem highway or street.
Are you kidding me? Did you look at the two bikes he posted. Albeit looks are subjective but that CBR is absolutely stunning in those colours.

CBR is more modern and has better low end torque, ninja is funner at higher speeds IMO. Test ride both if possible before you decide. 4 Years would be a long time to live with buyers remorse.

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #5
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 :)

we are bias for a reason. the ninja is better. and if you pass up the 2011 se fairings for a cbr i might hunt you down and fling poo at you...metaphorically of course. but yeah totally unbias opinion for real tho...go with the ninja and never look back.
EvilPooMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #6
erbarry88
ninjette.org member

Name: Eddie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R, 2007 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanshawnS View Post
Are you kidding me? Did you look at the two bikes he posted. Albeit looks are subjective but that CBR is absolutely stunning in those colours.

CBR is more modern and has better low end torque, ninja is funner at higher speeds IMO. Test ride both if possible before you decide. 4 Years would be a long time to live with buyers remorse.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I dont like the style of the CBR but sean does. As you can see it will ultimately be what you like. Look at both closely and ride them both and go from there.
erbarry88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #7
xSean13
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Ninja 250 hands down. Especially if you can get your hands on that white SE

Also, I'd try to find out what brand gear it comes with. The helmet and leather jacket would definitely be worth it alone, depending what they are.
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #8
lgk

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

let me me think about it for a second....

yea.... i'd get the ninja

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #9
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

Either bike will do. At those prices, the cbr starts to look better due to FI. No choke or warmup in the cold.
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #10
lgk

here's my reasoning
the ninja has parts availability.
the white SE is sexy.
a good community of people here to help you if you have issues.
if you buy the cbr then the evil monkey will fling poo

uhhh, just get the ninja....

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #11
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

the people who gave unbias opinions did so just to appease you. deep inside they were raging "GET THE NINJA"

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #12
Rudiger
ninjette.org member

Name: Shawn

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r(Sold) 2012 Ninja 1000 ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejesus View Post
I am thinking of getting either a Ninja or Cbr. Should I get the cbr250r or Ninja 250r?
This was me too. I liked the FI on the Honda but Ninja has better styling and lots of parts. I bought the Ninja and have loved it ever since. I now enjoy the 18 mile commute to work and I now take the long way everyday.
Rudiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #13
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Name: Jaymie

Motorcycle(s): 1974 Honda CB550K0 W.I.P.

The CBR looks like a scooter with big wheels.

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #14
ilovejesus
ninjette.org member

This forum was the first forum I joined and I've joined a couple others but they just aren't the same. I think I'll choose the ninja just because I want to be more into this forum....oh God...getting emotional XD

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #15
ai4px
ninjette.org sage

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 650r 2009 Vulcan 800 2005

Just as luck would have it, the local bike shop has a ninjette for sale... so I rode it today. I have a 650r, so it was quite a change of pace for me. As objectively as I can, here are my thoughts.

It was a little cold natured... took few minutes to warm up.

It has zero torque below 3000rpm. I'm really not sure if this is normal. As I released the clutch, if RPM dipped below 3k, it would not recover unless I squeezed a little and let it float up over 3k. THen it pulled just fine. Can someone tell me if this is normal? The only other experience I have with a 250cc bike is the nighthawk 250 at the MSF class and it had lots of bottom torque.

You are going to think about pulling out in traffic. It's not bad at all, it's just not my 650. Very workable, very livable.

And now the good...
It was FUN. It was really fun taking a 90 degree turn onto the highway from a side street. It's just so light, it just wants to whip where I want it to go.

Bike bike sounds fast... once it's revving, it sounds really good. As close as you'll get to an I4's sound.... a lot cooler sounding than my 650r.

The tach goes to 15k? wow. I never revved it that high... but wow.

The gearbox was very crisp.

When I got back from my ride, I spoke with the salesman. He compared to the CBR by saying that the ninjette had better top end, the cbr was better on takeoffs. Admittedly the ninjette wasn't really fun to get rolling (to me). I guess it would get better once I accepted slipping the clutch at 3k.

Anyway the salesman's advice could be broken down into this: If you ride highway more, favor the ninjette, if you ride city stop/go more, favor the cbr.

I have not ridden the CBR, so I just have to take his word. Also cbr is fuel injected.

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #16
lgk

plenty of cbr guys here, but i think you made a good choice.

i like the classic green ninja, but the white ninja is amazing.

Old August 16th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #17
lgk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai4px View Post
It has zero torque below 3000rpm. I'm really not sure if this is normal. As I released the clutch, if RPM dipped below 3k, it would not recover unless I squeezed a little and let it float up over 3k. THen it pulled just fine. Can someone tell me if this is normal? The only other experience I have with a 250cc bike is the nighthawk 250 at the MSF class and it had lots of bottom torque.

You are going to think about pulling out in traffic. It's not bad at all, it's just not my 650. Very workable, very livable.
imo, everyone should experience a carbed bike for a period of time.

you just have to work the throttle more on the 250.
they make kits to reduce the throttle rotation, but i have never tried it.

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #18
ilovejesus
ninjette.org member

The guy is taking 3500 firm for the bike. Is it still a good deal?

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #19
Bob2010
ninjette.org sage

Name: Bob

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 2009 Ninja 250

Cbr looks scrunched up...
Bob2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #20
scottg
ninjette.org member

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r

Since you're in Jax, I wouldn't worry too much about the Ninjette's carb. Mine took a while to warm in spring here in Boston but it's pretty quick to warm in the hot summer so I wouldn't imagine it would be too much of a problem for you. I had a 650 Vstar that took way longer to get going than the Ninja.
scottg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #21
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Depends on the market in your area. If that's a comparable price range, then sure. It doesn't seem too unreasonable for that bike, it's basically brand new. Will the leather jacket fit you and what brand is it? If he's giving you a good helmet and a Dainese leather jacket that fits, then I'd take it. If they're both Bilt then he can scrap them lol.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #22
ninjagaiden09
ninjette.org member

Name: Mel

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250r

CBR looks good if you look at it at the side (the exhaust, the curve of the fairing|). But now it you look at the front it looks like the bike that they use on power rangers. While the ninja is more sporty look which ever side you look ..well almost just don't look at the back (ugly back fender) which you can modify and you are on the right place to find out how. About the performance well so far I've heard a lot of mix story about Ninja 250 is much better than CBR 250 and vice versa. My opinion stick with the ninja since you are already on the right place. (from modding it, DIY and troubleshooting). Oh and yeah did I mention that all the members here are great.
ninjagaiden09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #23
ai4px
ninjette.org sage

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 650r 2009 Vulcan 800 2005

Quote:
There's a 2008 here in my town with 12,000 miles on it for 2999 out the door. at a dealer. Check KBB.com

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #24
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Unbiased answer.... buy the one you want
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #25
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Depends, do you want an inferior bike whose parts are hard to come by, looks like poop, has an annoying to fill gas tank and is generally considered to be so awful that you can't even call it a piece of ****, you call it a whole ****, a whole **** that was **** out of the ****** **** stained underpants of shitopia, is that what you want?

This is a fact.

Source: Internet
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #26
Countersteer
<><><><><><><><><>

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): <2008 250R> Past Bikes:06 GSXR600 89 CBR1000 78 Hawk 400 86 Ninja 600R 86 & 87 FZ600 81 GPZ550 71 CB360T

Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...

Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja...Ninja... Ninja...Ninja...

Besides, you could do this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP1203.jpg (64.2 KB, 23 views)

To say speed kills is akin to saying guns kill, neither of which is true.
Countersteer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #27
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
i just started riding for the first time about 4 months ago and i was going for the same exact bike for 4k with 6k miles on it. i say you are def getting your monies worth

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #28
lgk

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Unbiased answer.... buy the one you want
cmon, tell him how you really feel.

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #29
lgk

talk him down to 3250 and get a good helmet and good brand name gloves.

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #30
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai4px View Post
Just as luck would have it, the local bike shop has a ninjette for sale... so I rode it today. I have a 650r, so it was quite a change of pace for me. As objectively as I can, here are my thoughts.

It was a little cold natured... took few minutes to warm up.

you silly rabbit. the right handle bar is also your acceleration. when you twist your wrist back it makes your bike go. if you are even talking 3k you aren't twisting hard enough. i enjoy taking off in my two fiddy im like the lil bat outta hell. honestly i think the only time i am ever in that range is when i am coming to a stop or picking my nose from through my visors opening.

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #31
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgk View Post
cmon, tell him how you really feel.
lol, having never have ridden a CBR250 (only sat on one) I cannot give a more honest answer but I am sure there will be no regrets if the ninja is chosen.

Isn't there a ninja vs cbr thread that would be a great link in this thread.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #32
JA-Moo
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): many kawasaki 2 stroke triples and a 250R now. Well no more 250R, 2013 300 now

I have dealt with carbs for 41 years, FI is unnecessary, I don't see what the big deal is. And a single 250? Come on, that's not a motor. And then A fairing that looks like a sail off a sail boat?

Sorry, I see nothing about the Honda that is an advantage.

To each their own.
JA-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #33
kawagirl
ninjette.org member

Name: Dayna

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja (retired), 2002 Yamaha R6 and 2007 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPooMonkey View Post
you silly rabbit. the right handle bar is also your acceleration. when you twist your wrist back it makes your bike go. if you are even talking 3k you aren't twisting hard enough. i enjoy taking off in my two fiddy im like the lil bat outta hell. honestly i think the only time i am ever in that range is when i am coming to a stop or picking my nose from through my visors opening.
I agree. My husband has a CBR 600RR and I always jetted ahead of him off the line on the 250. He had me in the long run, but a good 250 should be pretty peppy.
kawagirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #34
psych0hans

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

The only thing the cbr has going for it is FI other than that, ninja baby all the way!!!

P.s. for once I'm glad I live in India, coz I get FI as standard... IN YOUR FACES BIACHES!!!!!

P.p.s. but then again I don't have any dyno to tune my bike, so sometimes I wish I had the carbed version...

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #35
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawagirl View Post
I agree. My husband has a CBR 600RR and I always jetted ahead of him off the line on the 250. He had me in the long run, but a good 250 should be pretty peppy.
thats right now you can make a video of your right handle bar technique and show it to ai4px

Old August 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #36
kawagirl
ninjette.org member

Quote:
thats right now you can make a video of your right handle bar technique and show it to ai4px
Unfortunately, I don't have the Ninja anymore. I got a new bike last Friday. I just stick around cause I love you guys! lol

Old August 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #37
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawagirl View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have the Ninja anymore. I got a new bike last Friday. I just stick around cause I love you guys! lol
yeah i just saw your other thread grats on the bike. but i hope you keep your technique and continue to leave everyone else in the dust

Old August 16th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #38
kawagirl
ninjette.org member

Quote:
yeah i just saw your other thread grats on the bike. but i hope you keep your technique and continue to leave everyone else in the dust
Thank you And that's all I know! lol. Love having my fast car, and now I have a fast bike. LOVE it.

Old August 16th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #39
rawbert625
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): the cool ones

it's easy man. go test ride both of them and decide!
also update us on what you choose :3
rawbert625 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 16th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #40
R1Chronicles
Rambling Madman

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): R1 07

Quote:
I am thinking of getting either a Ninja or Cbr.
Which one gives you a woody when you look at it, which one is more comfy for you riding with a woody?