ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old April 25th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #121
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
Can someone please tell me the difference between the two dynojet kits (in lehman's terms)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Air is the BIG difference. Basically, you will need the kit with the larger gets if the airbox is to be removed and pods put on.
Kerry added the below comment to my response.

Quote:
The 2193R comes with a total of 7 sets of main jets (up from 4 sets standard), along with stainless steel allen head screws and wrench for the carb tops/float bowls. This makes future jetting changes a breeze.

Kerry Bryant - President
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #122
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

Thanks, for that info ...
I am aware that the fuel moto (at least) is needed ... However, that does not answer my question on if the fuel moto is needed if you going to flash ECU.
Flashing should, to my limited understanding, be a bigger improvement than the Fuel moto device.

As for installing it, this is kinda getting me annoyed now...
I never said I was going to install it and run the bike w/ an aftermarket exhaust and not have the Fuel Moto or an ECU flash done at same time of install.

My old 250, and I purchased the jet kit and exhaust at same time, as I knew that was needed and ONLY option.
Not sure why I keep being quoted, as if I stated I intended to run the bike w aftermarket exhaust and no A/F adjustments made

As to what I intended to reply to initially...

I understand wtf I am doing, the GB is for exhaust, to save money on that, NOT to save money on the Fuel Moto Device.
An exhaust I planned on buying anyway, so why should I buy a fuel moto first, when I won't use it until I have both pieces anyway?
At that point I might as well drop from GB and just do it on my own time as I planned.
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #123
ninjamunky85
Que Buenos Son!!!

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia Shiver 750, Husaberg FE 450, Ninja 300 (sold), xr100

MOTM - Nov '14
@EsrTek Take a deep breath man it's cool, I misunderstood you earlier and didn't realize you were planning on doing an ECU re flash. In that case you shouldn't need the fuel moto tuner.

Just remember that the tune is specific to the exhaust. I don't know if the ECU re flash will give you the same map as the fuel moto tuner with AreaP's specific tune.
ninjamunky85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #124
genosr1
ninjette.org member

Name: geno

Motorcycle(s): gsxr 750, sv650, 250 ninja

i bought 2 of thier jet kits 2193r after doing reasearch you will be better off buying the dyno jet satge 3 kit, it has larger mains than area p kit and better instructions, we had our 250 on our dyno, and ended up using a stage 3 set up, and it's cheaper also
genosr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #125
EsrTek

@ninjamunkey85 - Yeah I have now, at the moment of posting it just struck the right nerve after long day at work.
That info is what I was also under impression of...I just haven't had chance to research which is 'better' option. As for the map, I know 1 place in CA that has done the 300 ECU flash/map, and planned on getting w that source to get better info on performance after being installed a few months. (which is part of the research of which is 'better').
Not sure the differences will be worth me pulling ECU and shipping to CA. I had enough downtime in last 8mos!

Old April 25th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #126
Floki
Motorcycle Nurse?

Name: Jacques

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R, 1998 Ducati 748L #77/100

I am officially out of this group buy. Bike was totaled and the adjuster said he has a sweet R6 he wants to sell so I'll see y'all on the other side
Floki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #127
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floki View Post
I am officially out of this group buy. Bike was totaled and the adjuster said he has a sweet R6 he wants to sell so I'll see y'all on the other side
Yes sir! Sorry brah r6's are pretty sweet though. lol

Updated:
  1. BlackBetty - 250 - full race system, 18" carbon muffler, new style endcap, AreaP/dynojet kit
  2. duggram - 250 - AreaP Spec Built Exhaust Port Gaskets (pair), Customized AreaP/Dynojet Kit, Full stainless steel system with 18" Carbon Fiber Muffler
  3. rasta - 250 - I'm in the the 18" system, standard mount
  4. dave42 - 250 - looking to get a standard mount full system for our 250 with the 12" carbon fiber muffler and the 2193 kit.
  5. EsrTek - 300 - Area P Standard Mount System/Long Quiet Core Muffler ***2 WEEK GRACE***
  6. higear223 - 250 - Full standard 12" stainless muffler system with new conical end cap, AreaP/Dynojet kit 2193R, Hangar bracket
  7. Daniel_Malloy - 250 - standard mount Quiet core carbon fiber system with the new head style and the AreaP dynojet kit
  8. Rheno911 - 250 - 12" cf race exhaust with the conical end cap and Dynojet kit 2193R
  9. Fehrain - 250 - Standard Full Stainless Steel System, Standard 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler with conical end and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2

Old April 25th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #128
kbryant
Area P

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
Thanks, for that info ...
I am aware that the fuel moto (at least) is needed ... However, that does not answer my question on if the fuel moto is needed if you going to flash ECU.
Flashing should, to my limited understanding, be a bigger improvement than the Fuel moto device.

As for installing it, this is kinda getting me annoyed now...
I never said I was going to install it and run the bike w/ an aftermarket exhaust and not have the Fuel Moto or an ECU flash done at same time of install.

My old 250, and I purchased the jet kit and exhaust at same time, as I knew that was needed and ONLY option.
Not sure why I keep being quoted, as if I stated I intended to run the bike w aftermarket exhaust and no A/F adjustments made

As to what I intended to reply to initially...

I understand wtf I am doing, the GB is for exhaust, to save money on that, NOT to save money on the Fuel Moto Device.
An exhaust I planned on buying anyway, so why should I buy a fuel moto first, when I won't use it until I have both pieces anyway?
At that point I might as well drop from GB and just do it on my own time as I planned.
I must have missed something here... If you are addressing my post #116 through Chris, that was trying to simply assist you, I will address it directly, as I am completed confused by your post above.

"Flashing" would indeed be somewhat redundant to the Micro Programmer. Why you would think it would be "bigger improvement than the Fuel moto device", I really have no idea why you would think that? If you would like to explain why, with your "limited understanding", I'll be happy to address it. There are a whole list of pro/con reasons.

As far as why you are "kinda getting me annoyed now" - you received a recommendation. That's it. That's all. The decisions are ultimately yours. Your asking questions. Opinions, and hopefully helpful ones, are being suggested.

You are indeed saving even more money by purchasing the Micro Programmer, as there is an extra $25.00 discount. Whether you consider that to be on the Exhaust or Programmer, is somewhat a moot point (right?).

I extended you an offer of a 2 week extension. Your situation was compelling and I wanted to extend an offer of assistance. So far, to you and to you alone. If you are that annoyed at (exactly what I am still completely confused about...) anything to do with this GB, by all means drop out. I most definitely do not want anyone to feel like they are being pressured or disrespected on any aspect whatsoever of this GB. It's something that is supposed to be a good thing for the membership, that I do not do for any other forum.

Please feel free to PM me, if there is something I am missing here and/or I can be of assistance.
kbryant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #129
EsrTek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryant View Post
I must have missed something here... If you are addressing my post #116 through Chris, that was trying to simply assist you, I will address it directly, as I am completed confused by your post above.

"Flashing" would indeed be somewhat redundant to the Micro Programmer. Why you would think it would be "bigger improvement than the Fuel moto device", I really have no idea why you would think that? If you would like to explain why, with your "limited understanding", I'll be happy to address it. There are a whole list of pro/con reasons.

As far as why you are "kinda getting me annoyed now" - you received a recommendation. That's it. That's all. The decisions are ultimately yours. Your asking questions. Opinions, and hopefully helpful ones, are being suggested.

You are indeed saving even more money by purchasing the Micro Programmer, as there is an extra $25.00 discount. Whether you consider that to be on the Exhaust or Programmer, is somewhat a moot point (right?).

I extended you an offer of a 2 week extension. Your situation was compelling and I wanted to extend an offer of assistance. So far, to you and to you alone. If you are that annoyed at (exactly what I am still completely confused about...) anything to do with this GB, by all means drop out. I most definitely do not want anyone to feel like they are being pressured or disrespected on any aspect whatsoever of this GB. It's something that is supposed to be a good thing for the membership, that I do not do for any other forum.

Please feel free to PM me, if there is something I am missing here and/or I can be of assistance.
I'm not annoyed w/ you nor meant that at anyone directly. In fact I highly respect you and what you've done for our community and bikes...

It just seemed like multiple ppl trying to tell me not to run the exhaust w/o the A/F mods.
When I never ever implied I intended to...admittedly it just struck wrong cord w me, however that was the annoying part I was meaning. (hope that clears it up)

As for the confusion, I am myself, about which A/F mod is 'better'.
I am under impression ECU Flash is because it is a direct change, doesn't need another device to interface w stock ecu, and supposedly better gains.
As for this I welcome any and all info, as I admittedly only can go off other riders opinions (which help, but I still like hard info I can point back to) and is why I said I need to research which is 'better'.

As for the next bit... I'm not sure where you're going w the extension bit....
I am VERY grateful for that!! I was needing to so I CAN buy both at once (if the Fuel Moto is way I decide to go). I was contemplating waiting on the Fuel Moto A) so I can research B) so I didn't need the 2 week grace period at all.

As I understand a GB for an exhaust, if I bought solely the Fuel Moto at this time (provided I could only do 1). Then I have no need to do so through a GB that is for the exhaust....It's simple logic to me. I guess what your saying is I can buy the Fuel Moto SOLELY through GB and still get in on discount??
I wouldn't expect that NOR ask for it!
And that is why I posted what I did, as it didn't make sense for me to be in the GB for that reason.

So to be clear... I want the exhaust, it has been my plan for the bike before I even had the bike.
I planned on buying the exhaust within 3 mo's, as putting out 2.6k cash hurts. Then I seen this GB and tried to push it through my budget plans.
Sorry for all confusion, all I was trying to convey was, I am unsure of which A/F mod to choose and I maybe adding the Fuel Moto on to GB order before it ends!
I planned on doing my own research, so I wasn't just going of other s opinions. Also I didn't expect you would be able or willing to provide such info, nor would I expect to get that from you or any company. As I assumed much would be on your sites.

Old April 25th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #130
kbryant
Area P

Ok no issues or problem.

To address your question about which Tuning platform may or may not be better for you to consider.

ECU Reflash -

PRO -
Can't think of any really tangible benefits, over a piggyback unit. Less initial investment is one benefit I guess. But it is very cumbersome overall from my standpoint because you "get what you get" when they send it back to you. I'm not trying to bash it. I just simply happen to have about 30 years worth of tuning knowledge with Dynojet. And I don't say that sarcastically. Only that I know what the Dynojet based platforms are capable of.

And quite honestly, getting back to one of your questions about running them in tandem - I've had several bikes in for exhaust systems that had reflashes and we were able to actually improve the A/F curve and throttle response by adding the Micro Programmer and/or other Dynojet module. The bikes ran ok when they came in. They ran better when they left. But to be perfectly honest, the Micro Programmer could have done that on it's own with the un-flashed ECU.

CONS -
1. Your warranty is very likely voided if detected and related to any issue that may arrise that can even remotely be tied into it. I've heard of people sending them back in for a "un-flash" when they want warranty work on something major. But I don't believe it has been proven that the "un-flash" does not leave a "foot-print" of manipulation to the ECU codes.

2. You have to remove it, send it in, hope that you get your actual unit returned. Hope your unit does not get lost. Your bike is down.

3. Hope that they do not damage your ECU.

4. What exactly is their data mapping based on and what experience do they actually have? Are they "generic" flashings? Are they basing it on locations, mods, etc.? The 300 is an open loop tuning platform. Fairly close A/F curves based on both throttle position and rpm are important because of very narrow perimeters.

5. You have to return it if you want changes. Are "re-flashes" free? See point #2.

6. If your ECU fails for any reason, because of it being flashed, you're stuck.

7. If there is any issue with your ECU, because of a flash, will they be there for you to replace it at no charge?

8. How long have they been around and will they be there "tomorrow" for you?

9. If you sell the bike and want to put it back to stock, you'll have to return the ECU for another reflash just to sell the bike in good running condition.

Ok I'll stop there for now.

Fuel Moto Micro Programmer -

Cons -
1. You are adding another device that could potentially fail. But it so very rare, it renders that point almost moot.

2. It is more expensive initially than the Flash (from what I understand).

3. There is so much Tuning potential to a Dynojet product platform, you can get yourself in trouble if you start making adjustments without understanding what you are doing.

4. Added about 6 oz of weight and lose about a 2"x3" space in your seat cowl area.

Pros -

1. No warranty issues from a piggyback programmer being added (I have yet to see one in over 30 years of working with KMC on various projects).

2. Plug and play. No need to remove and/or send in your ECU.

3. If the unit failed out on the road, you can unplug it, and get home.

4. 2 year warranty.

5. Free lifetime Map support from Area P and/or Fuel Moto. Live Tuning, Maps E-mailed, etc.

6. Multiple maps can be loaded for various mods and/or conditions.

7. User friendly tuning platform on both external adjustments and/or provided CD software through your laptop/computer.

8. Proven Dyno tested results and a large and continuing data base of Maps. Even moreso if you purchase an exhaust that was specifically designed with that tuning platform.

9. Area P has been around since 2003, and specializing in the 250/300 ninjas since day one. Fuel Moto has been around for a similar amount of time and is absolutely, bar-none, the industry leader in FI tuning. They have specific Dyno developed Maps for the 300 and have worked extensively and exclusively with Area P during the R&D process. We're both going to "be here tomorrow".

10. Return on investment - If you sell the bike, pull the unit and sell it separately and/or ease of putting the bike back to stock condition.

At the end of the day - if you decide at some point in time to specifically purchase an Area P Exhaust System, there is nobody on the planet that knows what it does, what it can do, and what is required to tune it correctly, other than Area P. And if you decide to purchase another brand of exhaust, well in many cases, we may even know a little bit more than the actual manufacture about making their product work even better. Especially as noted previously, that the majority of those manufactures did no mapping adjustments whatsoever during their initial "R&D" efforts.

Old April 25th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #131
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

[comic relief]

[/comic relief]

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old April 25th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #132
rasta
Your face

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CBR650f

@csmith12, my revised order:

Full Stainless Steel System, 18" Quiet Carbon Fiber Muffler and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2

"even a proper fitting helmet can 'get loose'" -csmith
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 25th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #133
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
Full Stainless Steel System, 18" Quiet Carbon Fiber Muffler and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2
I gotcha!
  1. BlackBetty - 250 - full race system, 18" carbon muffler, new style endcap, AreaP/dynojet kit
  2. duggram - 250 - AreaP Spec Built Exhaust Port Gaskets (pair), Customized AreaP/Dynojet Kit, Full stainless steel system with 18" Carbon Fiber Muffler
  3. rasta - 250 - Full Stainless Steel System, 18" Quiet Carbon Fiber Muffler and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2
  4. dave42 - 250 - looking to get a standard mount full system for our 250 with the 12" carbon fiber muffler and the 2193 kit.
  5. EsrTek - 300 - Area P Standard Mount System/Long Quiet Core Muffler ***2 WEEK GRACE***
  6. higear223 - 250 - Full standard 12" stainless muffler system with new conical end cap, AreaP/Dynojet kit 2193R, Hangar bracket
  7. Daniel_Malloy - 250 - standard mount Quiet core carbon fiber system with the new head style and the AreaP dynojet kit
  8. Rheno911 - 250 - 12" cf race exhaust with the conical end cap and Dynojet kit 2193R
  9. Fehrain - 250 - Standard Full Stainless Steel System, Standard 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler with conical end and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2

Old April 26th, 2014, 06:03 AM   #134
EsrTek

Great info Kerry...much appreciated.

Thank you very much for that info, it seems everything I was thinking the ECU flash would be better for, really isn't.

Most of your Pros for the Fuel Moto, I was under impression those pertained to the ECU flash and not the Fuel Moto.
I was lead to believe the Fuel Moto method, was a work around fix, where the ECU flash is a direct fix. (Not sure that makes sense, but to my IT background it does).

Old April 26th, 2014, 06:04 AM   #135
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Updated:
  3. rasta - 250 - Full Stainless Steel System, 18" Quiet Carbon Fiber Muffler and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2
  10. eddiekay - 300 - standard mount, standard length stainless with new tip with fule micro (already have PC)

Back up to 10

Old April 26th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #136
kbryant
Area P

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
Great info Kerry...much appreciated.

Thank you very much for that info, it seems everything I was thinking the ECU flash would be better for, really isn't.

Most of your Pros for the Fuel Moto, I was under impression those pertained to the ECU flash and not the Fuel Moto.
I was lead to believe the Fuel Moto method, was a work around fix, where the ECU flash is a direct fix. (Not sure that makes sense, but to my IT background it does).
My pleasure. IMHO - the Dynojet based tuning platform provides a "piggyback" method of adjustments that are extremely user friendly. We still consider it a "direct fix", without the possibilty of damaging the ECU and/or warranty.

The ECU flash, while being a cool thing, is very cumbersome and simply not very widely accepted yet. The "Flash" crowd is primarily keeping this "black magic" logic and data to themselves. So any changes have to be made by them in most cases. Someday, when they are more user friendly and have a far larger database of Mapping available, they may become a more viable option. But the one facet that will likely not change, is the broad-ranging possibility of voiding your warranty. It is completely common in the automotive market that a flash or any manipulation of the ECU, and the warranty if void. With the motorcycle industry, the level of sophistication is simply lower at this point at the dealership level. But, I have heard in many cases, if a dealership suspects and/or a regional manager an issue based on ECU issues, they can send it into to KMC for evaluation (and obviously it will be found then...).

Old April 27th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #137
t-rav_12
ninjette.org member

Name: travis

Motorcycle(s): '06 Ninja 2-Fitty (DD Commuter); '05 Ninja 2-Fitty (Track CCS#112); '94 YZF 7-FittyR (Missile/Backroad Bomber)

Quote:
I believe these have been out of production for a while now. I was a customer of the last group buy AreaP did for pregen systems about 2yrs ago. If memory serves me correctly, they had just enough parts to build 8 systems. You might want to contact AreaP directly to see if they have acquired one over the years or on rare occasions they show up in the used markets, ebay and craigslist.

See here and the full thread here.
For a bike that went mostly unchanged for 2 decades, it's amazingly difficult to find a good race exhaust for the pre-gens. I see several pre-gens every week while commuting, and a few every trackday, so I know people are still riding/ loving them. I would be very interested in getting at least 2 full pre-gen exhausts. Would more pre-gen owners speak up? Maybe we could make it worth Mr. Bryant's while to knock the dust off the old jigs...
t-rav_12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 27th, 2014, 07:56 AM   #138
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Correction:
  10. eddiekay - 300 - standard mount, standard length stainless with new tip with fuel micro

Old April 27th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #139
JasonG134
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki

I race a 300 in the NorthWest and hopefully with AFM if budget allows,

with full high mount AP exhaust.

The parts arrived well packaged, Nothing missing, Nothing damaged.

The fit was excellent, everything needed including gaskets, and Spacers for the body work if needed, exhaust hanger too, etc..

I have received a lot of looks and interest in the exhaust.

Great product and service.

If you are on the fence, go for it.

Jason
JasonG134 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old April 27th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #140
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Número 11 full race high mount short carbon can with new end cap!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 27th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #141
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Updated:
  10. eddiekay - 300 - standard mount, standard length stainless with new tip with fuel micro
  11. JohnnyBravo- 300 - full race high mount short carbon can with new end cap

Old April 28th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #142
kbryant
Area P

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosr1 View Post
i bought 2 of thier jet kits 2193r after doing reasearch you will be better off buying the dyno jet satge 3 kit, it has larger mains than area p kit and better instructions, we had our 250 on our dyno, and ended up using a stage 3 set up, and it's cheaper also
We appreciate you coming onto this GB to try and convince people to purchase the Dynojet kit #2393, as compared to the Area P Dynojet kit #2193R.... So let's compare kits to be sure everyone can make their own decision;

Dynojet started offering the #2393 kit some 4 years after we developed our version of it. The instructions included from our kit are from Dynojet. Why you would think "their" instructions are better? They are the same.

The #2393 Dynojet includes - 4 sets of Main Jets - 104, 108, 112, 116 to cover Filter Pod/Air box removed only tuning. Needles, etc, are the same as our kit. Price $85.64.

The #2193R Area P Customized Dynojet Kit includes - 7 sets of Main Jets - 94, 96, 98, 100, 106, 108, 110 to cover both stock & modified air box, along with Filter Pod/Air box removed tuning. In addition, our kit also includes 4 sets of stainless steel allen head Top Cap/Float Bowl screws, along with allen wrench. Price $94.95. So for less than $10.00, you get 3 extra sets of Main Jets, the stainless steel allen head screw kit and wrench. And if purchased in conjunction with the GB, there is an additional discount offered as well.

Concerning the "larger" Main Jets in their 2393 kit - In the hundreds and hundreds of Dyno runs and dozens of 2008 - 2012 250R models that we have tested, I have not seen a single need for anything over 110 Main Jets. Every single bike we have done an Air box delete and/or Tuned with Pod Filters has taken 106, 108, or 110 Main Jets. Of course there may be instances where larger Main Jets may be required. Based on our extensive testing, the vast majority will be fine with the Jets included with our kit.

So at the end of the day, if anyone feels that the Dynojet # 2393 kit is a better deal and more importantly, better for their particular application, by all means purchase their kit by making an informed decision.

Old April 29th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #143
EsrTek

Unfortunately, unforeseen expenses have come up.
So I am going have to drop out of GB, and revert back to my original plan of buying these parts within few months.

Old April 29th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #144
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Bummer Eric, best of luck to you.

Updated:
  5. higear223 - 250 - Full standard 12" stainless muffler system with new conical end cap, AreaP/Dynojet kit 2193R, Hangar bracket
  6. Daniel_Malloy - 250 - standard mount Quiet core carbon fiber system with the new head style and the AreaP dynojet kit
  7. Rheno911 - 250 - 12" cf race exhaust with the conical end cap and Dynojet kit 2193R
  8. Fehrain - 250 - Standard Full Stainless Steel System, Standard 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler with conical end and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2
  9. eddiekay - 300 - standard mount, standard length stainless with new tip with fuel micro
  10. JohnnyBravo- 300 - full race high mount short carbon can with new end cap

Old April 29th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #145
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Still 10 participants

Old April 30th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #146
Olie
New Old Guy

Name: Olie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R SE

I'm in for the 18" quiet and the customized dynojet kit.
Olie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #147
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olie View Post
I'm in for the 18" quiet and the customized dynojet kit.
Standard or high mount sir?

Old April 30th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #148
mania
ninjette.org member

Name: mania

Motorcycle(s): 2013 250

Would love to run one of Kerry's pipes
Sadly shipping & import taxes would kill me here in Asia

Good company making great products
mania is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 30th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #149
Olie
New Old Guy

Name: Olie

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R SE

Quote:
Standard or high mount sir?
My bad....standard mount please.
Olie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 1st, 2014, 04:02 AM   #150
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Updated:
  5. higear223 - 250 - Full standard 12" stainless muffler system with new conical end cap, AreaP/Dynojet kit 2193R, Hangar bracket
  6. Daniel_Malloy - 250 - standard mount Quiet core carbon fiber system with the new head style and the AreaP dynojet kit
  7. Rheno911 - 250 - 12" cf race exhaust with the conical end cap and Dynojet kit 2193R
  8. Fehrain - 250 - Standard Full Stainless Steel System, Standard 12" Carbon Fiber Muffler with conical end and Dynojet Kit # 2193, Stage 2
  9. eddiekay - 300 - standard mount, standard length stainless with new tip with fuel micro
  11. Olie- 250 - standard mount 18" quiet and the customized dynojet kit

Old May 1st, 2014, 08:05 AM   #151
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

May 4th is coming fast! If you would like to participate, time is running out but there is still time to get in.

For those who have already opted in this GB, it is time to confirm/place the orders. Kerry is planning on sending the invoices out on Monday.

What I need you to do;
Confirm your entry is correct on the list below, and add any additional order details
PM me your name, full address, order detail and your paypal email address

I will compile the order list and forward to Kerry for processing. Once the orders are placed, I will still be available for any help that is needed along the way.
  5. higear223 - 250 - Full standard 12" stainless muffler system with new conical end cap, AreaP/Dynojet kit 2193R, Hanger bracket
  11. Olie- 250 - standard mount 18" quiet and the customized dynojet kit

Notifications so members are aware of this post.
@BlackBetty
@duggram
@rasta
@dave42
@higear223
@Daniel_Malloy
@Rheno911
@Fehrain
@eddiekay
@JohnnyBravo
@Olie

Old May 1st, 2014, 08:21 AM   #152
dave42
ninjette.org guru

Name: dave

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250, ZX6r, RSV4, Caponord Rally

PM sent.
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 1st, 2014, 11:01 AM   #153
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Pmd
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:00 AM   #154
Daniel_Malloy
ninjette.org member

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

PM sent; can't wait!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:18 AM   #155
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

8 of the 11 participants have reported in.

Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM   #156
Jaife86
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Blue Ninja 250

On the fence. Need to try and talk the wife into it tonight.
Jaife86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:02 PM   #157
mania
ninjette.org member

Name: mania

Motorcycle(s): 2013 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaife86 View Post
On the fence. Need to try and talk the wife into it tonight.
Tequila
mania is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:13 AM   #158
Jaife86
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Blue Ninja 250

I'm in!
250 - High Mount Race System - 18" Carbon Muffler - New Style Endcap -Exhaust Port Gaskets - Customized AreaP/Dynojet Kit
Jaife86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:36 AM   #159
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

I go you!

Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:39 PM   #160
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

I will update the list when I get back to my hotel room in a couple of hours. I got this.