ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #41
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled), 2007 Yamaha R6(Sold), 2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition W/O ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
What kind of irresponsible parents do you have that would buy you a bike five times more powerful than the one you totaled after only a month?
Who said they are buying it for me? Stop assuming

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #42
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Name: Jaymie

Motorcycle(s): 1974 Honda CB550K0 W.I.P.

Alright, so what do you do that lets you just throw away $20,000?

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #43
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled), 2007 Yamaha R6(Sold), 2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition W/O ABS

Quote:
Alright, so what do you do that lets you just throw away $20,000?
The 750 is less than 6k, and insurance is 1k a year. Not to mention the money I'll save on gas.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #44
Luvninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Gabriela

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninja 250

Quote:
What kind of irresponsible parents do you have that would buy you a bike five times more powerful than the one you totaled after only a month?

Also, all fifteen year olds are dumb. Not in the sense of intelligence, but common sense, respect, and responsibility.
Wait... This kid is 15? WTF! Ok you shouldn't even be on a 250. You need to start on a 35 mph scooter and a 4 wheeled car.

Also the parents need to go to parenting classes. Even if he was buying it for himself, they shouldn't allow anything on 2 wheels for street use.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #45
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertkh100 View Post
The 750 is less than 6k, and insurance is 1k a year. Not to mention the money I'll save on gas.
Alright, what do you do that lets you throw away $10,000 on killing yourself?

Besides, "all that money you'll save on gas" translates to about 10mpg more than an average economy car.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #46
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvninja View Post
Wait... This kid is 15? WTF! Ok you shouldn't even be on a 250. You need to start on a 35 mpg scooter and a 4 wheeled car.

Also the parents need to go to parenting classes. Even if he was buying it for himself, they shouldn't allow anything on 2 wheels for street use.
Wow lol, I didn't realize I was smarter than most of the people that posted in this thread. See you guys later.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #47
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Quote:
Wow lol, I didn't realize I was smarter than most of the people that posted in this thread. See you guys later.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #48
Compooky
ninjette.org member

Name: Garry

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ninja 250r, 2013 gsxr 600

Quote:
Also, all fifteen year olds are dumb. Not in the sense of intelligence, but common sense, respect, and responsibility.
Quote:
Proven correct a little too soon. I'm going to assume Robert is just a troll and put him on ignore now.

Old July 18th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #49
Luvninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Gabriela

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninja 250

Quote:
And how are you showing your intelligence exactly ???

You're not getting the "advice" you want so you go on to insult people, which goes back on your earlier post. "won't insult people when they're trying to help me" or so something along those lines.

How the hell is this kid 15? There should be a law against letting kids like this get a motorcycle license. They're barely ready to drive.

Old July 18th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #50
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Noah

Motorcycle(s): 07 R1

ROFL Jaymie that just made my night!

Dude if EVERYONE is telling you that you aren't ready for a bigger bike and you haven't ridden the 250 to its full extent there is probably some truth to it no? It really pisses me off seeing bikes not being ridden to their full extent. I just had a Marine transfer here from Pendleton and I saw the tires on his R6.... fool hasn't ever taken one turn on it, still had the nipples on the sides, the middle was completely bald though. Guy finally got his new tires and has mad chicken strips on them. I see too many people get on a 600 or Liter bike and don't know what they are doing and don't ride the bike because they cant or are scared to.
I've kept up with the Liter bikes at the last track day they had here, and passed some 600's, yes they get me in the straights but cant touch me in the turns. Someone said it up ahead and it's very true, I'd rather go fast on a slow bike (especially on the turns) than slow on a fast bike. Going fast on a slow bike shows skills and makes you look like a BAMF, going slow on a fast bike makes you look like a pussy noob.

And I'm really surprised by jiggles lack of trolling today lol, did you get some downers at the hospital or something lol

Old July 18th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #51
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Quote:
I just hope it isn't in the hospital that we're seeing you later... Good luck and god bless...

Old July 18th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #52
Racer x

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
troll

Old July 18th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #53
kcaja1
ninjette.org member

Name: Ross

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R

I say let robertkh100 have it. Most of us have been there and no matter what we say, a teenager is a stubborn head. He's got to experience it himself to believe. We've done our part here folks.

Old July 18th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #54
lgk

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Is it too late for me to call him a dumbass?

Old July 18th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #55
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

props to you for convincing your parents to let you get a motorcycle at that age, my parents didn't even let me behind the wheel of a car, and I'm DAMN GLAD. It has been proven that until you hit your mid 20's your mind has not fully developed enough to understand what most of the people on here are saying. That's nothing against you, it's directed towards the people who think they can change your mind, but here's my .02 anyway...

I think you should stop riding motorcycles on the street, period. Buy back the 250, repair it, and get it on the track. Become a track junkie and learn how to drive on 4 wheels on the street before you try to drive on 2. Teenagers have a bad enough accident rate, you don't need to compound that by putting yourself onto a motorcycle. If you do decide to stick with motorcycling, for your sake, stick with a 250. Driving on the street isn't about how fast you can go, that's for the track. There's too much that's unpredictable on the street, and the lightness and reduced acceleration will help you reduce the accident situations that you can get yourself into.

Old July 18th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #56
Miles_Prower
One Loyal Fox

Name: Rahul

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R (RIP), 2011 ZX-6R

i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the hospital or dead. At that age, everyone thinks they are a great driver and they can handle anything. They speed (even though they say they don't). I remember reading that article about the kid who said he was responsible in his M5, and then two weeks later he split it (and himself..and his friends) in half on a tree after flying through the air. At this kid's age, he has NO road experience, and he wants a ultra fast bike. We all know he's going to do 100+ everywhere. As far as parenting goes..you guys are right. Highly irresponsible parents. My parents, if they could still control me at this age, would STILL deny me a bike.
Let's just hope we don't see him in the obituaries...

Old July 18th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #57
fatestkid
ninjette.org member

Name: fatty

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Read this entire thread, so entertaining.

The only thing I have to add is that I'm glad insurance here in (Ontario, Canada) did not allow me to afford a bike at 15. I am now just under 25 and finally fulfilling my wish to own a motorcycle! Even at this aga I pay 1400 for liability only on a 250r. I'm going ride it nice and slow and learn, then I'm going to ride a little bit faster and learn etc etc...

Old July 18th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #58
walty87
ninjette.org guru

Name: andrew

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250

question for op!

you said you're 15 1/2? so in cali you have a learners permit? pretty sure you cant be riding on the freeways (legally)? ignore this if you're at least 16, did the msf course and got your license :]

Everyone else don't bother wasting your time giving this kid advice. he's a hard headed teen who will do whatever he wants. I just hope his foolishness and lack of experience doesn't hurt anyone else.

Old July 18th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #59
hirubhaiambani
Ninjette Fanboy

Name: HB

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja250

My parents are so mad that I got a motorcycle, which I bought with my own hard earned $$. They are willing to buy me a Ford Mustang if I get rid of my 250. Super offer, but no thanks.

Btw, I'm 25. Do not own a car and use the ninjette for everything. And I LOVE it! I feel like a superhero when I try taking the ninjette to its limit. LOL.

And Mr. 15 year old dude, PLEASE try the Ninja 650 or FZ6 before anything else. Cheaper in terms of price, insurance and probably better mileage than a 750. Also, please follow the golden mantra: ATGATT.

Good luck!

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #60
PistolPete93
ninjette.org member

Name: Peter

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Quote:
I really like Mountain Dew, oh, and I like you too.

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #61
Racer x

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
The only think the OP needs to know is, energy drink does not go in the gas tank .

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #62
Enfemus
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r Blue

If you buy a motorcycle just to go fast, you're doing it wrong.

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #63
toua70
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toua

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 and Gsx-R 750 k8 (out of commission)

Honestly I enjoy the 250 over my gsxr 750 k8. The gsxr is sexy but can't ride it fast legally anyway. I can ride the 250 really fast up the canyons and run circles around 600s. If you'nre bored hit me up... ill show you how fast the 250s are. Don't get an r1.. they're just stupid fast and you're way young to upgrade to something with such power.

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #64
lstat
THE ninja

Name: Logan

Motorcycle(s): '03 CBR 600 f4i "Lola"

This entire thread has given me nothing but laughs. Anybody that has owned their ninjette for a short period has no idea what potential it packs. I ride an '09 Ninja and LOVE it! Do I miss my 750? Of course I do. I am almost nineteen and that was the second bike that I bought on my own with my own hard earned cash, I didn't realize how much I valued it once it left the garage for the last time. My VFR could hit 60 in first gear and it scared the hell out of me but I wanted to keep going. At that point my brain kicked in and I knew it had to go. 600lbs of machine and 150lbs of rider don't mix at a stop light when you can barely tip toe.. Needless to say the point of the matter is I wasn't ready for the 750; I unhappily downgraded to a new 250 and fell in love. This guy will definitely be in the garage next to the cbr next year if I ever decide its time to buy again, I am yet to have a single moment that to 250 DIDNT do what I wanted.

If upgrading at all, the OP should look toward a Ninja 500 or a GS500. I have friends that are perfectly happy on these bikes, after owning the larger SS bikes they value things like safety and comfort. The GS500 is great for a not-so-sore ass after a long ride! Now that I think about it my buddy is selling a 'busa, I think I will buy it when I get home.....

Unregistered doesn't know what he is talking about.

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #65
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

Only going 5 mph over the speed limit will make any vehicle slow

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #66
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Take the 250 to the track. You will realize just how much you have to learn. Idgaf how much you think you know about riding. I'm a better rider than you. And there are many MANY riders here who leave me in the dust so badly its comical, both in the sense of outright speed and technique. I'm really just an average, safe rider.

If you want to learn more about riding, get back on a bicycle. You're never too cool to ride a bicycle. I ride a road bike and a mountain bike as often as I can. I apply what I learn on the trails to my ninja. Right now, I'm applying the time it takes to recover from rash and bodily harm. Not fun.

But seriously dude, from one teenager who started riding as soon as possible to another, don't be that kid on a huge bike that they don't know how to ride; it just makes it really obvious that you have a tiny dick. Besides, most high school girls don't know jack sh!t about bikes. You'll get laid on a 250

You're right, the ninjette is not great at freeway; but that can be remedied by a 500 or 650 that isnt going to be too insane, or higher gearing to tame the 250s buzzyness a little.

Another option: drz400sm. You can have loads of fun and be goofy and stupid and dangerous without doing it at 170mph on a 750 in the name of "feeling" fast enough.

NOte to everyone else: stop the attacks on his parents; that's not fair and is incredibly rude. People have the right to buy what they want in this country. This is the internet. Take it easy people.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #67
toua70
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toua

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 and Gsx-R 750 k8 (out of commission)

I didn't realize that you're still a new rider besides being super young. I know you've been asking me about my gixxer But I suggest you learn and master the 250 first. Seriously, I think I've become a way better rider since I got the 250 after my 750. Though I still love my gixxer (and will fix it up soon) I gotta say, the ninjette is more fun around the city and canyons. Gixxer is better for long trips only because it has the power but other than that, its a bike that you'll never able to ride to its full potential if not riding track. My coworker talked a lot of smack about my 250, took him to the canyons and left him in the dust... I had to pull over, get off my 250 and sit on the side and wait for him to catch up. Went riding with Brian (Broilmebk on this forum) two weekends ago and we were spanking the bigger bikes around the twisties. Ultimately, the choice is yours to make but I would suggest you get another 250 and master it before considering to upgrade.You crashed into the side of a car with the 250.. just imagine how bad it would've been if you were on a bigger bike

Old July 18th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #68
Ptdoughnut
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mason

Motorcycle(s): 12 250r (sold), 2014 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatestkid View Post
Read this entire thread, so entertaining.

The only thing I have to add is that I'm glad insurance here in (Ontario, Canada) did not allow me to afford a bike at 15. I am now just under 25 and finally fulfilling my wish to own a motorcycle! Even at this aga I pay 1400 for liability only on a 250r. I'm going ride it nice and slow and learn, then I'm going to ride a little bit faster and learn etc etc...
Saskatchewan is the same 16 is the legal age for a bike and you have to have a valid drivers license. Not learners. $400 a year in sask for the ninjette.

The way i see it is, I could use a bigger bike only because I travel on the highway long distances atleast once a month. (1600kms) But in the city I know i dont have to go any faster then the ninjette can do because of the speed limits. I know I go out of my way once daily just to take this one area of corners. Every time i get a bit faster and more stable. I am in no way bored of the ninja. Im only coming up on 3 months in!

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #69
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

This is a great thread!

But what I really want to know is, what job does this 15 1/2 year old kid have that allows him to total a 2012 Ninjette then be able to afford a $6,000 dollar bike. And over $1k insurance.

Oh and he has bad parents!

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #70
Ptdoughnut
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mason

Motorcycle(s): 12 250r (sold), 2014 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
But what I really want to know is, what job does this 15 1/2 year old kid have that allows him to total a 2012 Ninjette then be able to afford a $6,000 dollar bike. And over $1k insurance.
I would assume his parents would take the loan out for him since he can't have a credit rating and he would pay the payments to them? Thats what I did for my explorer. The bike is my first loan and im 20

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #71
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #72
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Haha Jono I knew I could expect a jab from you on the parents thing
For real though, I'll take whatever job(s) this kid has!! I got tuition to pay for!
Posted via Mobile Device

Old July 18th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #73
LoD575
ninjette.org sage

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 2006 Ninja ZX6R-636

This thread is amazing. I wish the kid best of luck and hopefully he survives the teenage years.

Old July 18th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #74
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

If he does we will probably just be like, all those jerks on the 250 forum were wrong.

Old July 18th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #75
Minikin_Jo
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jo

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

Jiggles, that was hilarious, finding his quotes. LOL

I have a 15 1/2 yo son and I would never in a million years let him on a bike. He has no desire to ride anyways. And, from the sounds of Robert's posts, I think my son is a lot smarter! (Or I'm just a biased mommy.)

And, I think he has more issues than being bored with a particular bike, especially after a month. He kind of sounds like a spoiled brat. Spoiled kids are never satisfied, always looking for something better, or bigger, or whatever, never happy.

Maybe someone teased him for riding a 250. We all ride 250s so we all know what that's all about. My husband would never give up his zx10 but sometimes he'll take my bike out just for fun...he can ride the crap out of it and the bike handles so well. Even he is amazed at how well it rides (and he was even trying to talk me out of my decision to get one, he thought I'd get bored with it, too.)

Old July 18th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #76
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
darwin hard at work. kid wants to be scared by the bike like a roller coaster. doesnt realize he should be the one scaring the bike, not the other way around. driving a fast bike slow will be even more boring. if you want to enjoy any bike you need to ride it the way its meant to be ridden. riding slow is boring. you are saying you are bored of a bike because you arent riding it the way its meant to be ridden. you get a gsxr and guess what, youll rip your arms off doing cool guy wheelies but guess what, when you realize that isnt fun youll be bored again and then upgrade to an r1... cause clearly more power is what you need... then youll be driving everywhere in 1st gear and youll tell people that motorcycles are stupid and boring and no fun and youll know you are right because yoou have an r1 and could beat rossi

i say buy an r1 now and expedite the process. your parents will probably be glad you are gone. sounds like they are trrying to speed it up anyway

my guess is that the kid has the bike because he wants to look cool, not because he likes bikes. the idiots he tried to impress with it laughed at him for riding "only a 250" (because they are just as stupid as he is) so now he wants that gsxr600. cause the cool guys all ride gsxr600s.

Old July 18th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #77
Talon
ninjette.org member

Name: Doug

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 2012 ninja 650

I agree with 90% of everything said in this thread and as a newbie myself, I'm still have a healthy fear/respect for all bikes. I upgraded to a 650 because I looked exceptionally large on the 250. I still love to ride it, and hope to be able to perfect skills on it that'll transfer to the bigger bike.

If he lives in LA I seriously doubt he NEEDS a bigger bike. With all the traffic and stoplights he won't be able to reach the potential of the 250 in daily driving.

But that's just my opinion.

Old July 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #78
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Take the 250 to the track. You will realize just how much you have to learn. Idgaf how much you think you know about riding. I'm a better rider than you. And there are many MANY riders here who leave me in the dust so badly its comical, both in the sense of outright speed and technique. I'm really just an average, safe rider.

If you want to learn more about riding, get back on a bicycle. You're never too cool to ride a bicycle. I ride a road bike and a mountain bike as often as I can. I apply what I learn on the trails to my ninja. Right now, I'm applying the time it takes to recover from rash and bodily harm. Not fun.

But seriously dude, from one teenager who started riding as soon as possible to another, don't be that kid on a huge bike that they don't know how to ride; it just makes it really obvious that you have a tiny dick. Besides, most high school girls don't know jack sh!t about bikes. You'll get laid on a 250

You're right, the ninjette is not great at freeway; but that can be remedied by a 500 or 650 that isnt going to be too insane, or higher gearing to tame the 250s buzzyness a little.

Another option: drz400sm. You can have loads of fun and be goofy and stupid and dangerous without doing it at 170mph on a 750 in the name of "feeling" fast enough.

NOte to everyone else: stop the attacks on his parents; that's not fair and is incredibly rude. People have the right to buy what they want in this country. This is the internet. Take it easy people.
Posted via Mobile Device
Even though I already said I most likely won't get the 750 and definitely won't get the r1 people are still going at it, maybe it's fun. I'm actually reading and listening to the people that are actually giving advice. I've been wanting to go to the track for a while now but I don't think I would be able to because of my age. I do ride a bicycle and I still did when I had my 250, I like anything with two wheels. Most likely I will be getting the 650 because like you said it's not too crazy. Almost like the 250s big brother I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
darwin hard at work. kid wants to be scared by the bike like a roller coaster. doesnt realize he should be the one scaring the bike, not the other way around. driving a fast bike slow will be even more boring. if you want to enjoy any bike you need to ride it the way its meant to be ridden. riding slow is boring. you are saying you are bored of a bike because you arent riding it the way its meant to be ridden. you get a gsxr and guess what, youll rip your arms off doing cool guy wheelies but guess what, when you realize that isnt fun youll be bored again and then upgrade to an r1... cause clearly more power is what you need... then youll be driving everywhere in 1st gear and youll tell people that motorcycles are stupid and boring and no fun and youll know you are right because yoou have an r1 and could beat rossi

i say buy an r1 now and expedite the process. your parents will probably be glad you are gone. sounds like they are trrying to speed it up anyway

my guess is that the kid has the bike because he wants to look cool, not because he likes bikes. the idiots he tried to impress with it laughed at him for riding "only a 250" (because they are just as stupid as he is) so now he wants that gsxr600. cause the cool guys all ride gsxr600s.
I didn't know we had psychologists on these forums. You're way off, nobody made fun of me for just riding a 250 and I could honestly care less if they did. Your parents are the ones that don't know parenting if you're talking like that to somebody you don't know.

Old July 18th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #79
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
I agree with 90% of everything said in this thread and as a newbie myself, I'm still have a healthy fear/respect for all bikes. I upgraded to a 650 because I looked exceptionally large on the 250. I still love to ride it, and hope to be able to perfect skills on it that'll transfer to the bigger bike.

If he lives in LA I seriously doubt he NEEDS a bigger bike. With all the traffic and stoplights he won't be able to reach the potential of the 250 in daily driving.

But that's just my opinion.
There's not much traffic where I live, I think the 650 will be a good bike for me too if I decide to upgrade.

Old July 18th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #80
ratlab
ratlab

Name: reese

Motorcycle(s): gsxr1000,R3x2,RC390,FZ07,XR100

this topic is pretty worn out.i don't really understand why 250 owners get so upset when people want to try something with more power.i would say most motorcyclists started on something a lot bigger than 250's and have survived.i ride my 1000 on the street at 25% of it's potential and have a great time with it. it goes 180,but i don't fell the need to go wfo unless i'm on the track. i enjoy my 250 and got one for my wife,but i really don't think i would like it so much if i hadn't sampled all engine sizes and configurations of motorcycles through the years.if i had just started and stayed on a 250 i would really have missed out on a lot of interesting and fun experiences with a lot of motorcyclists with diverse interests

Closed Thread