Old October 2nd, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1
kevlarorc
noob motovlogger

Name: Gareth

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 250r

F/S: 2009 Ninja 250r (Black) - Austin, TX

SOLD

Hello there!
I have a 2009 Ninja 250r in Black for sale - $2600. It has 13,835 miles currently. Title in hand.

I am the second owner of the bike. First owner sold it at about 2000 miles and kept it in mint condition. I have kept up with the maintenance and the bike is in perfect running condition. The valve adjustment and carb sync were just done a few weeks ago. Oil changed regularly. The bike has been dropped at low speed and has some scratches and rashing on the right side fairing and brake lever. Purely cosmetic damage. This happened when I first got the bike and it has been running perfectly for over 3.5 years since then so there is definitely no residual damage to any of the other parts. There are a few small signs of wear over the rest of the bike but that is to be expected with almost daily use.

Additional notes on the bike:

- Spark plugs were just replaced when I had the valve adjustment and carb sync done. (NKGs)

- Tires are Pirelli Sport Demons and have tons of tread left on them. (see images)

- Corbin seat on the bike. It's wonderful and keeps you from getting squished on the tank. There are two spots worn down on it caused by the metal buttons on my jeans but it's just the very top layer of vinyl. The leather is 100% intact. Stock seat will go with the bike too.

- Swingarm spools are installed so the bike is ready to go up on your paddock stand!

- Chain and both sprockets were replaced about 4000 miles ago.

- EBC HH pads in both calipers, lots of life left in those as well. Brake fluid has been replaced several times.

- Muffler was replaced with a Two Bros Slip-on w/ P1X silencing tip. I will include stock muffler but it has scratches on it.

- I have shimmed the carburetor needles. This is a popular mod in the 250r community that improves the anemic feeling low end that the bike used to have. At the same time I replaced the screws on the carb bowls with higher quality stainless screws/ hex head screws so they won't strip if you decide to open the carbs. In addition I pulled out the airbox snorkel (airbox is still in.) Snorkel will go with the bike too. The mechanic who did my carb sync also drilled out the idle mixture screw so you can adjust that if you please without the hassle of drilling it yourself.

- Air filter was changed to a K&N.

- The massive stock rear fender was removed and plate reinstalled.

- I installed a Wolo Badboy air horn inside the bike. It is significantly louder than the OEM horn.

There's still some of the best of the riding season left so now's your chance to ride a motorcycle! If I could keep this motorcycle I definitely would but I can't have two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (140.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (133.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (77.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (99.1 KB, 4 views)

Last futzed with by kevlarorc; October 4th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.

Closed Thread