Snake 1 1.64%
CZroe 12 19.67%
mgentz 3 4.92%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #41
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #42
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

How the heck did I even qualify last month?! And I'm second place?

I'm still a huge proponent of getting jiggs out of the way by just voting for him already but vote for me and I will promise the ability to edit Jiggles' posts for any certified postwhore!

Empty promises? Yeah. That's what you're supposed to do when buying votes, right? Who cares if the executive branch (Alex) would never allow it?! I'll just point the finger and blame him for my failed obligation and no one will be mad at me! Suckers.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #43
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Talking

Can I have my 1/3 of a cent... Buying votes only works if you pay up sukka
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #44
!!(0_o)!!
ninjette.org member

Name: Adam

Motorcycle(s): 03 ex250

My curiosity got the best of me. I voted for @Jiggles
!!(0_o)!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #45
mgentz
Board Member

Name: ...

Motorcycle(s): 250R (street), 250R (dirt)

I'm just glad someone voted for me. I can go away happy now.
mgentz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #46
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgentz View Post
I'm just glad someone voted for me. I can go away happy now.
me to... i was gettin worried

Old May 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #47
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

And @Jiggles takes it!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #48
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Name: Sarah

Motorcycle(s): Silver 2005 Ninja 250 - Available for free mustache rides.

It's about bloody time!

... whachya gonna dooooooOOOoo?!?!

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #49
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

ickle jiggykins wins!!! Gratz!!!

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #50
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
now we reap what we have sown
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #51
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I have the best request if I win
Which is............?

Congratulations, Jiggles !!!

Congratulations to CZroe as well for a respectable number of votes.
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #52
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm gna make everyone so happy!
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 10th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #53
psych0hans

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Quote:
I'm gna make everyone so happy!
we'll miss you jiggy!!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #54
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
AFM #676

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #55
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Congrats jiggles... Not telling what ya got?

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #56
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Congratulations Jiggles.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #57
mgentz
Board Member

Name: ...

Motorcycle(s): 250R (street), 250R (dirt)

Congrats
mgentz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #58
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Always a bridesmaid never a bride
AFM #676

Old May 11th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #59
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Ummm, so, well, uh, what's your request for the site?

(keeping in mind the 8 minutes worth of coding, and capital budget of $0).

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 11th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #60
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
I'll type up my request when I get a chance
AFM #676

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #61
RedPepper64
Kawi Girl

Name: Heather

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Green SE, '13 Ninja 636 Pearl White

Quote:
I'll type up my request when I get a chance
What did the request wind up being?

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #62
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Alright, here is my request. My request is for the betterment of this site. I feel that a request for personal raisins would be rather unethical and a misuse of power. Afterall, I did not vote myself here, you all did, with a large majority supporting me. And so to reward you all I will spend my ninjer points on you.

My one and only request is that I get 5 more requests as my plan has five stages that need to be fulfilled. However, I've just received word that this is not allowed even though it satisfies the requirement of less than 8 minutes of work for Alex. My five stage plan will require more than 8 minutes but since I should be getting five requests that should also give a total of 40 minutes, but he doesn't see it that way. That really is what Aladdin should have done is wish for more wishes, or if thats not allowed wish for more magic lamps.

Or even wish to go back in time and kill the previous time Aladdin and jack his wishes and just do that over and over till you stockpile like 40 genies and then you'd be set. Or you could just wish that you get whatever you want whenever you want, basically bestowing infinite wishes on yourself that way. And you know how Aladdin has to steal food and ****? Right? So why the **** wouldn't he wish to end world hunger? Because he's a greedy ****ing asshole is why. Disney makes him look like the hero but did he do anything for anyone else? No, he is a major cocksore.

Its really all Walt Disney's fault, but what else would we expect from a guy who eats cuban children? I remember seeing a documentary about that **** with that kid Elian. And did you know that pretty much all of Disney's movies are remakes of other books/movies. But now Disney has the rights to it so if you wanted to remake Alice in Wonderland you couldn't! Even if you wanted to remake the original, nope! Disney owns that **** now, for no ****ing reason, even though that ***** is dead.

Anyway, where the **** was I? Five part plan right. But well **** that **** aint gna happen now so I'll have to think something else up. I really do want to give back to the community I'm just not entirely sure what. I think perhaps I'd like to improve this board by ending censorship, there's a lot of ****ing censorship going on here that deprives users experience. Afterall, what about our first amendment rights, the freedom of speech (except all you ****ers over seas who have no rights)?

Thats the argument a ****ing idiot would make. I know my rights! Bitch you don't know dick. The first amendment doesn't mean you can post whatever the **** you want or tell your boss to suck a donkey dick and not get fired. The reason you think that is because you're an uneducated twat****. When I hear dumb****s say **** like that I laugh at them. It's like watching a baby try and put a circle block in a square hole. Dumber than a ****ing baby, its ****ing hilarious. I laugh at first but then I get sad because I realize these people are not sterile.

I mean holy **** I one time heard this lady trying to teach her toddler some **** about stuff. And she says to her baby 'Them is socks' and omfg I just wanted to **** my pants and die. How the **** can you say them is socks to a kid trying to teach them ****. Do you want them to be an uneducated ****? Like goddamn, you've pretty much just guaranteed that kid to only ever work at a McDonalds like some poor little white kid with a crashed zx6r. Can you imagine someone that grew up learning that **** in a job interview? If I'm ever a hiring manager I'm going to have a pair of socks with me and ask my applicants what are these. If they say them is socks I'd just... idk what the **** I would do... I mean ****.... cmon... really?

So anyway, back to censorship. Now I realize this has gotten a little out of hand and most people probably won't even read this far or will just read the end. So, I'd like to thank you, Chris, for reading through this far and I'll let you in on what my real deal is. It is censorship. I'm tired of the censorship on this forum. It negates content and makes this site boring. Users are utterly deprived of the information they want and there's nothing they can do about it. It leads to decreased activity and decreased posting and with less posting there is less counter posting and everything just becomes terrible. And I can't stand that, I don't want to see this become a terrible site, this should be an awesome site. And so that is why I humbly request that if a user ignores me, I still be allowed to post in their threads. If this request is not met then users will begin leaving this site because they cannot read the posts that they came here to see. Alright and now so that people don't just skip to this last paragraph and see my actual request I'll continue to go on, probably about carrots or something.

Which brings me to my next point, I recall seeing something very interesting as a child and I didn't realize until recently exactly what the full picture was. I was watching a show called Ed Edd and Eddy and I remember that Ed said something to the tune of "carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone?" Now, dissect that sentence real quick. Implanted into my tiny child brain was a real fact, carrots are good for your eyes. Whenever someone has an issue with their vision I instinctively respond, eat some carrots, they are good for your eyes. What? How do you know that? Just trust me, I saw it in a documentary once.

So my tiny mind has just been implanted with real information but to make sure that I didn't realize what had happened, corporate america (the guys that make cartoons) followed up that sentence with, "can it dial a phone?" Of course it can't dial a phone, its a ****ing carrot you jackass. But by following the sentence with that silliness. Thus, I am now a walking carrot advertisement whenever someone complains about their eyesight. This message was obviously pushed through by corrupt carrot farmer lobbyists in order to increase carrot profits in the next 10-15 years. That's uncool. Unfucarrotkingly cool. Can't believe you just tried to read that ridiculous word.

Even though carrots are noble hugging creatures. No seriously, carrots hug the **** out of other carrots, its crazy! I saw this video of carrots giving other carrots carrot hugs and I was like, holy ****ing carrot hug that is bananas, or carrots. Carrots doesnt even sound like carrots anymore after saying carrots so many times. It like makes me think of chariots now. But yea, ****ing carrot lobbyists interjecting their ass**** **** into little kids cartoon shows can't be tolerated. Its just ****ing stupid. Why can't they let carrots sell themselves? Carrots are good, especially with ranch dressing even though that makes them not so healthy anymore, but they are still good for your eyes! GAH see that ****ing bullshit? Its like I'm goddamn brainwashed. I can't ****ing stand it. Communist russians eat turnips. Mario throws turnips at duck turtle hybrid things and peach can levitate through air. what in the holy ****.

So anyway, yea, that is my request and I hope it can be completed as it will greatly enhance all users experience on this board

tl;dr alex.s is gay
AFM #676

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #63
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #64
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

We didn't expect anything more.

I think this image sums up Jiggles perfectly and completely.
NathanUc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #65
psych0hans

Quote:
So anyway, back to censorship. Now I realize this has gotten a little out of hand and most people probably won't even read this far or will just read the end. So, I'd like to thank you, Chris, for reading through this far and I'll let you in on what my real deal is. It is censorship. I'm tired of the censorship on this forum. It negates content and makes this site boring. Users are utterly deprived of the information they want and there's nothing they can do about it. It leads to decreased activity and decreased posting and with less posting there is less counter posting and everything just becomes terrible. And I can't stand that, I don't want to see this become a terrible site, this should be an awesome site. And so that is why I humbly request that if a user ignores me, I still be allowed to post in their threads. If this request is not met then users will begin leaving this site because they cannot read the posts that they came here to see. Alright and now so that people don't just skip to this last paragraph and see my actual request I'll continue to go on, probably about carrots or something.
Here guys, I've "sifted" through Jiggy's garbage and brought out his real request... Pop open the champagne and bring in the medals...

Old May 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #66
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
if a user ignores me, I still be allowed to post in their threads.
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #67
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Drunk posting is awesome!
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #68
BlueHairSar
ninjette.org sage

Name: Sarah

Motorcycle(s): Silver 2005 Ninja 250 - Available for free mustache rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Drunk posting is awesome!

Old May 15th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #69
skilletmo
InfoWhore

Name: Melashi

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 StreetFighter ~~~~ 2005 KTM 450 EXC

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #70
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

my request was similar. BUT BETTER.
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #71
xSean13

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #72
lgk

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2012 EX250, 2014 EX300

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post

my request was similar. BUT BETTER.
Lol wut

Old May 15th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #73
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgk View Post
Lol wut
YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR ME TO FIND OUT! haha
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 15th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #74
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
Alright, here is my request.............So anyway, yea, that is my request and I hope it can be completed as it will greatly enhance all users experience on this board
Jiggles has made a very good point !!!

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #75
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
AFM #676

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #76
lgk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Jiggles has made a very good point !!!
i agree
Censorship has proven to dull interest in important topics, and place power to the hands of weak minded people.

Let the reader cultivate his own mind, and bask in the wealth of the KNOWLEDGE AND CONTRIBUTION OF ALL!!!!

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #77
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgk View Post
i agree
Censorship has proven to dull interest in important topics, and place power to the hands of weak minded people.

Let the reader cultivate his own mind, and bask in the wealth of the KNOWLEDGE AND CONTRIBUTION OF ALL!!!!
Ohhh,............ sorry

I was not referring to censorship; ....................I love carrots.

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #78
lgk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
Ohhh,............ sorry

I was not referring to censorship; ....................I love carrots.
oh,

i like them too, haha

Old May 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #79
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13

Link to original page on YouTube.

AFM #676

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #80
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

MOTM - Apr '13
Guys, more carrots

Link to original page on YouTube.

AFM #676