ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old May 30th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #1
Twitchy Stitch
I love lamp.

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja tooniftyAaaarrrr (250)

How long is your leash?

Don't mind me asking. But what's your guys's status in the relationship world?

Married? Dating? Or are you completely and utterly in love with your ninjette???

Sadly my ninja is the only thing that can get between my legs. But man she fits perfectly

Old May 30th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #2
masashi02a
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): '12 ninja 250r

lol at that last line. been with my girl for 5 years. not once given the ultimatum of "me or the bike"
masashi02a is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 30th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #3
misfitsailor
Ninjette Jockey

Name: Tim

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, 2 Honda Monkeys, Polini & GRC mini GP

I am approaching a 10th wedding anniversary. My wife is super cool about me having bikes and going on long rides, even for days at a time, even alone. I am truly blessed to have a home life free of drama and devoid of strife.

Choose your mate carefully. Your mileage may vary.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?.
misfitsailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 30th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #4
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Single and never having kids. When you spend years alone, that changes a man.

The first thing to go is being home at certain hours. Second thing to go is accountability - you schedule life, not the other way around. Third thing to change is the mindset -- you take on a headspace of solitude. If someone upsets that, you just avoid that person. After a few years of that, the mind learns to become alone. Honestly I don't see myself in any serious relationship again, ever. Period.

Do I want a girlfriend? Sometimes. But more often than not, no.

When you're never going to have kids, relationships of that type kind of become... well... pointless.

Companionship? That's what pets are for. Feeling loved? I love myself, and that's enough for me. I don't think anyone's getting into the fortress I've built. Atleast it's cozy in here.

When I feel lonely I go to the beach and run my ten miles and observe every single female check me out. And I tell myself that I could have any one that I wanted, and that thought is comforting enough to persist in solitude.

Old May 31st, 2014, 12:29 AM   #5
Twitchy Stitch
I love lamp.

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja tooniftyAaaarrrr (250)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
Single and never having kids. When you spend years alone, that changes a man.

The first thing to go is being home at certain hours. Second thing to go is accountability - you schedule life, not the other way around. Third thing to change is the mindset -- you take on a headspace of solitude. If someone upsets that, you just avoid that person. After a few years of that, the mind learns to become alone. Honestly I don't see myself in any serious relationship again, ever. Period.

Do I want a girlfriend? Sometimes. But more often than not, no.

When you're never going to have kids, relationships of that type kind of become... well... pointless.

Companionship? That's what pets are for. Feeling loved? I love myself, and that's enough for me. I don't think anyone's getting into the fortress I've built. Atleast it's cozy in here.

When I feel lonely I go to the beach and run my ten miles and observe every single female check me out. And I tell myself that I could have any one that I wanted, and that thought is comforting enough to persist in solitude.
This...almost made me cry...I've been the same way for a while, my only relationship wasn't really a serious one. Just a girl in high school. I've always wanted to be in a serious relationship just because it is part of the natural order and any man's going to have those needs for companionship every so often, but every single time a girl approaches me or I get close to someone I lose interest. I think it's mainly because I'm a man of intentions who mostly sees the intent in ones actions before anything. Because of that I think that's why I lose the interest. But somewhere out there I know there's a blue eyed bomb shell waiting for me, and when I find her ima roll up with my beautiful blue steed and live happily ever after (probably won't happen )

Old May 31st, 2014, 01:59 AM   #6
Singh2jz

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

One woman man here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfitsailor View Post
I am approaching a 10th wedding anniversary.
Congrats!

Old May 31st, 2014, 04:38 AM   #7
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Got a few irons in the fire, nothing serious.. Would drop em like they hot for the right someone
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 07:33 AM   #8
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

9 years next month. She doesn't like motorcycles, but is so supportive of me in every other aspect of my life. She is the reason I am now a photographer. I get to do something I really enjoy, and she backs me 100%.

So what if I can't have a motorcycle? That is small compared to all she does for me.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old May 31st, 2014, 10:15 AM   #9
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
i'm single right now but i've been in a few relationships. i don't think i will ever have kids or get married. most of the women i've dated have shared that view. but i very much enjoy the intimate company of a woman. not even just sex. (but i do love sex) just being close with someone feels good. touching someone feels good. being able to do something nice for someone else and have them appreciate it feels good. cooking for someone, going somewhere nice with someone, exploring new things with someone. they're all things that you can do by yourself, but the experience becomes much more meaningful when you aren't the only one who has experienced it. especially something beautiful, having someone else understand the beauty of that experience and even understanding how they see things differently than you do... it is something you can't usually communicate second-hand. so the only person who could really understand the experience is someone who was there. i've had relationships like this with people even without the sexual aspect. an old best friend of mine actually we were pretty much in a relationship but without the sex, we each just had our own fwb. but then we had each other for intimacy and someone to be with. now she's married and has kids.

i donno... do you ever go out to a fancy dinner by yourself? or go to the movies alone? ever win one of those big stuffed animals at the fair... for yourself? i sure haven't.

Old May 31st, 2014, 10:19 AM   #10
Singh2jz

You got me right in the feels, yo.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old May 31st, 2014, 11:09 AM   #11
Blue Monster
ninjette.org member

Name: Dixie

Motorcycle(s): so many?

With her 29 years, married for the last 24, long leash you ask?
What's a leash?
I'm a man not a dog, don't need no leash?

I'm going to go and kick ass at work tonight for about 12 hours, sleep half of Sunday away then around 2 or 3 I'm gonna go across the Mighty Mac and run US 2 across the North shore of lake Michigan. A fine, fine road, probably camp the night in Naubinway or do a night time run back across the bridge (depending on the bugs).

OK, enjoy those lashes... err leashes I'm off to work:

Anyone ever center lane the Mac on a bike?
Blue Monster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 12:48 PM   #12
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Divorced after 17 years with my high school sweetheart. The most difficult and transitional 2 years of my life immediately followed the divorce.
Currently dating. It's fun having someone to share experiences with, but I find myself quite often missing my "me" time too.
Not sure what I want. Married one day? I dunno, I guess so. Kids? Hell no. I love sending mine home to their parents at 2:40 every day.
My 3 leashes are 6 feet long and attached to my 4-legged kids...the best kids in the world!

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 04:06 PM   #13
Singh2jz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Divorced after 17 years with my high school sweetheart. The most difficult and transitional 2 years of my life immediately followed the divorce.
Currently dating. It's fun having someone to share experiences with, but I find myself quite often missing my "me" time too.
Not sure what I want. Married one day? I dunno, I guess so. Kids? Hell no. I love sending mine home to their parents at 2:40 every day.
My 3 leashes are 6 feet long and attached to my 4-legged kids...the best kids in the world!
Aww..well it was his loss. Those kids of yours better be dogs!!!!

Old May 31st, 2014, 04:16 PM   #14
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
I was married once. I shot her and did the time. It was well worth it.

Old May 31st, 2014, 05:36 PM   #15
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh2jz View Post
Aww..well it was his loss. Those kids of yours better be dogs!!!!
She is into BDSM. Ally straps on the skin tight vinyl, breaks out the whip, and shows everyone who is the boss.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 05:42 PM   #16
Snake

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
She is into BDSM. Ally straps on the skin tight vinyl, breaks out the whip, and shows everyone who is the boss.
Hhhmmm well she does look hot in leather.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 06:02 PM   #17
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
no leash
was married 20 years with a short leash: was not allowed to ride.
I should have gone CC's rout, would have been more coast effective.

seeing someone now who dumped me when she learned i ride, yesterday she asked me if I had an extra helmet
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 09:26 PM   #18
Joshua763
ninjette.org guru

Name: josh

Motorcycle(s): five honda's one harley one ninja most have sold all where fun.(one honda was a moped)

no leash at all Good wife no leash.
Joshua763 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 31st, 2014, 10:53 PM   #19
corksil

Oh dear... women. Life is so simple without them.

The 'no sex' thing is kinda rude.. There's an ever-latent dis-ease. A subtle but ever-persisting rage simmering under the surface. A temper that lies dormant but rears it's ugly head at the drop of a hat without warning. I dedicate this thread to every man - that doesn't get laid often enough - who has found a healthy coping mechanism instead of obeying the primal desire to smash things and fly into a rage destroying property and all else.

Lifting weights is incredibly therapeutic. So is running. I usually run my ten miles every other day, and lift heavy for an hour on the days I don't run. The only way to surpass the pain of being a man, is to become a beast. It's also nice to walk into a store and have every single mofo jump far out of your way because you are literally walking around on that god-mode-physical-form status.

Stay strong, single brothers. Keep it all in perspective, you fiend for a release that you can give yourself more easily than it can come from another.

Old June 1st, 2014, 12:36 AM   #20
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
:chuckles: oh the bizarre stuff in the off-topic forum. I should wander in here more often.

No leash, never was, is, or will be. You humans are too weird.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 1st, 2014, 07:06 AM   #21
Rifleman
Old and slow

Name: Lohman

Motorcycle(s): Suzuki TL1000R, Honda CBR600F3, Ninja 250

Married 23 years, divorced the last 4. Very different, little things, like I can put the bread on the counter and not get a scolding for not "putting it away"... it is away, that's where away is.

Kids just graduated college so all but over.

Too young, every woman my age has kids who are 10, 13. I've been to all the school plays, baseball games and high school football games I care to go to.
Rifleman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 1st, 2014, 11:34 PM   #22
corksil

^^^^ Well at least you've worked that out of your system so you can get back to the more enjoyable things in life.

Quick fact....

140 THOUSAND people are born each day. 140k.

only 40 thousand people die each day. 40k.

That means -- 100 THOUSAND people are being born on this planet, every 24 hours. Climate change? Overpopulation of metropolitan areas? Acid rain? Global warming? Planet earth evicting the virus of humanity? Yeah it's only getting worse. And we aren't progressing on a straight 45* line if you graph our impact on this planet -- we are skyrocketing through the parabola, shooting vertical on an exponential bell curve. Racing straight toward a cliff, full speed ahead.

Oh boo hoo it's so sad to think about. Try not to think about it. Go back to sleep. Roll over and hit the snooze button. Pull the pillow over your head and go back to sleep.

edit -- hey look at my post count. I'm gonna try not to be so negative for a while, which means keeping my mouth shut. Positivity brah! It's all about positivity! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.... but there comes a point when you haven't said a single word to anyone in months... and it just overflows.

Last futzed with by corksil; June 1st, 2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: yes, I admit I am arsehole.
corksil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:08 AM   #23
rasta
Your face

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CBR650f

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
i'm single right now but i've been in a few relationships. i don't think i will ever have kids or get married. most of the women i've dated have shared that view. but i very much enjoy the intimate company of a woman. not even just sex. (but i do love sex) just being close with someone feels good. touching someone feels good. being able to do something nice for someone else and have them appreciate it feels good. cooking for someone, going somewhere nice with someone, exploring new things with someone. they're all things that you can do by yourself, but the experience becomes much more meaningful when you aren't the only one who has experienced it. especially something beautiful, having someone else understand the beauty of that experience and even understanding how they see things differently than you do... it is something you can't usually communicate second-hand. so the only person who could really understand the experience is someone who was there. i've had relationships like this with people even without the sexual aspect. an old best friend of mine actually we were pretty much in a relationship but without the sex, we each just had our own fwb. but then we had each other for intimacy and someone to be with. now she's married and has kids.

i donno... do you ever go out to a fancy dinner by yourself? or go to the movies alone? ever win one of those big stuffed animals at the fair... for yourself? i sure haven't.
Solid post right here. I agree with everything except going to the movies by yourself. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it every now and then.

"even a proper fitting helmet can 'get loose'" -csmith
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:02 AM   #24
Worldtraveller
ninjette.org sage

Name: Lane

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 (trackbike), CBR600RR, GS500F

Married...just past our 18 year anniversary. We've been together for almost 23 years, though.

Leash? She has her own motorcycle and is always welcome on the rides.
Worldtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:43 AM   #25
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Your not that sexy, an the cockyness doesn't help either... No wonder you can't get none!

Quote:
Oh dear... women. Life is so simple without them.

The 'no sex' thing is kinda rude.. There's an ever-latent dis-ease. A subtle but ever-persisting rage simmering under the surface. A temper that lies dormant but rears it's ugly head at the drop of a hat without warning. I dedicate this thread to every man - that doesn't get laid often enough - who has found a healthy coping mechanism instead of obeying the primal desire to smash things and fly into a rage destroying property and all else.

Lifting weights is incredibly therapeutic. So is running. I usually run my ten miles every other day, and lift heavy for an hour on the days I don't run. The only way to surpass the pain of being a man, is to become a beast. It's also nice to walk into a store and have every single mofo jump far out of your way because you are literally walking around on that god-mode-physical-form status.

Stay strong, single brothers. Keep it all in perspective, you fiend for a release that you can give yourself more easily than it can come from another.
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 05:24 AM   #26
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
i'm single right again but i've been in a relationship once. i don't think i will ever have kids or have a dog. most of the pigs i've dated have shared that view. but i very much enjoy the intimate company of a man. not even just sex. (but i do love sex by myself) just being close with someone feels good. touching someone private feels good. being able to do something nice for someone else and have them appreciate it feels good. cooking balls for someone, going to the toilet is nice with someone, exploring new cavities with someone. they're all things that you can do by yourself, but the experience becomes much more meaningful when you aren't the only one in the circle jerk who has experienced it. especially something beautiful, having someone else understand the beauty of that experience and even understanding how they see things differently than you do... it is something you can't usually communicate with hand signals. so the only person who could really understand the experience is someone who was there. i've had relationships like this with men even without the sexual aspect. an old best friend of mine actually we were pretty much in a relationship but without the sex, we each just had our own boyfriends. but then we had each other for intimacy and someone to be with. now she's passed away from aids.

i donno... do you ever go out to a fancy dinner at Taco Bell by yourself? or go to the porn movies alone? ever win one of those big stuffed animals at the unfair... for yourself? i sure haven't.
Brought a tear to my eye (I was laughing so hard).

You'd make a great prison bitch. Only kidding, you don't have to go the jail for this kind of stuff.

Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:30 AM   #27
corksil

@Johnny --- ey dude.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded..

When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I usually want one of two things. Part of me wants to take her out and treat her to a nice meal. The other part of me wants to see what her head looks like on a stick.

Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:43 AM   #28
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
@Johnny --- ey dude.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded..

When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I usually want one of two things. Part of me wants to take her out and treat her to a nice meal. The other part of me wants to see what her head looks like on a stick.
Is your cat not feeling well?
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM   #29
CC Cowboy

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
@Johnny --- ey dude.

When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I usually want one of two things. Part of me wants to take her out and treat her like a nice meal. The other part of me wants to see what her head looks like bobbing on my stick.
Sick, but I know the feeling.