ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old July 26th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #41
fishdip
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Fish

Motorcycle(s): 250/300

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxpower? View Post
^This exactly!!!^ Don't even fix the bike until you finish the MSF course. Then go take a nice easy ride every chance you get.

Do you even have a motorcycle license? At least in TN you have to pass the MSF course just to get the M class license.

Umm, if you mean that literally you need to throw your helmet in the trash. Then go get another one. Before you take the MSF course.

And before you go anywhere near the Dragon, go through at least a couple sets of tires. Longer would be better. Doing stuff half as dumb as that in deals gap not only will kill you, it may kill others.
PPl crack me up saying u need a new helmet after you drop it.

Old July 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #42
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroHernandez View Post
I completely agree with this. Thank you very much for the advice and the mature way that you put it in.........
You are very welcome, Alex.

Don't be or let people be too hard on you, absolutely we all do dumb staff.

This mishap can make you a best rider only if you make it happen.

While you heal up that skin, try finding this book in a public library, borrow it and read it:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1889540536

That will help you up tremendously, .........much more than spending time with those friends of you.

Also, in this site we have a collection of errors, solutions and advices that nobody should miss reading and learning from:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #43
rasta
Your face

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CBR650f

I'm not really sure where all this positivity is coming from, you sound like a dumbass.

Hope you learned your lesson and wear some gear next time, or at the very least, a damn helmet. And if you didn't learn anything from this, let us know when you inevitably get your skin graft.

Sorry for the harsh words, but I have zero sympathy for someone who, on his 3rd time ever on a motorcycle, thinks it's acceptable to ride without a jacket and helmet.
rasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 26th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #44
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
I'm not really sure where all this positivity is coming from
It comes from him learning from his errors, admitting it, owning up to it, willing accepting positive and negative criticism with a good attitude and some of the comments here are imho close to violating the TOS but provide good entertainment.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #45
rasta
Your face

I understand the OP realized his mistake and owned up to making it. And for that, I have upmost respect for. But you can't teach common sense, and it seems to me that there's a significant amount of common sense missing from the OP's decisions.

You can't let something take your attention off the road in front of you. Especially if it's your 3rd time on a motorcycle. Especially if you're not wearing gear, or even a helmet. These mistakes, IMO, are unacceptable. Entering a curve too fast is an acceptable mistake.

Luckily, it seems the OP HAS in fact learned his lesson.

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #46
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

meh... I have made similar mistakes and grew into an OK rider. As they say... Sh*t Happens

I am sure @Motofool would like this quote in this thread.

Quote:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience, before you empty your bag of luck.

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #47
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
But you can't teach common sense
This I can agree with 100% but it can be physically beaten into you.

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #48
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
..........Sorry for the harsh words, but I have zero sympathy for someone who, on his 3rd time ever on a motorcycle, thinks it's acceptable to ride without a jacket and helmet.
The idea that protection is all it takes can be misleading and dangerous.
Alex's skin would be in better shape, but not his bike: the accident would have happened.
Receiving enough impact to his naked head, the damage could have been irreversible; however, he should have never been in that situation.

This article should be read by each inexperienced rider:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=121405

With or without your sympathy or acceptance, millions of riders around the world don't have access to jackets or helmets and a good portion of them ride for many years without having a motorcycle accident.

Many riders in USA, if the law gives them the option, ride unprotected as well.
Before any related law existed, helmets and suits were things only seen in official races.

Take a look at this thread and observe how well protected the rider was:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143200

I am not against protecting gear, but I know their limitations in effectiveness.
I wear mine, but I know that only my skills can keep me alive and in one piece.
Helmets are effective protection up to 30 mph, or so are tested.
Cordura will last for a couple of seconds.
Your shoulder CA protector cannot avoid a fractured collar bone.

Riders only crash when they fail to control the machine properly and when they fail to fully understand the surroundings.

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #49
CycleCam303
King Hamfist

Name: Cameron

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Crf 150R, 2011 Hypermotard 796

Dude at least you didn't have something horrible happen. Like the bike pinning you down and roasting skin off.

So I was riding to tech during a trackday. I had flip flops on, no shirt, no helmet, and gym shirts. I whip into the tech area planning on stopping right in front of the trackdaze rental tent. Numbnuts over here didnt pump my brakes after getting my tires changed. I went to grab the brakes at the last second and nothing happened. I swerved just in time to avoid pummeling all of the R1's lined up and put my feet out like an idiot to stop myself. I shredded my foot and cut my ankles on the pegs after getting the brakes to work. I tried to play off my blood but everyone was staring at me and one of the orgs laughed and said you must be new! Did you get your license yesterday? I said no I got it last week lol.

Don't feel bad. Use this experience to learn as much as you can. You got lucky but you realize now in a blink of an eye you can die on a motorcycle at street legal speeds.
CycleCam303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #50
parox91
ninjette.org member

Name: Not Applicable

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Blue Ninja 250

Eh, if it makes you feel any better, i waved to my girlfriend on my first ride ever with my ninja 250... she was in her car and I was behind her at red light. (She rode the bike to her sister's place to store it until i got my license )

Unfortunately, I waived with my left hand while the bike was in first gear, as soon as the bike went forward, i tried to grab it with the right (giving throttle) and the bike slammed onto the ground - breaking the clutch lever (still rideable). My girlfriend got out of the car and lifted the bike for me i hopped back on to finish the 25mile ride to my house.

No one got hurt and I was in almost full gear (no riding pants)

Fix the bike up, wear your gear and don't even think being shirtless is badass, let alone helmet-less; I do not waive to squids.
parox91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 26th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #51
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
........I am sure @Motofool would like this quote in this thread.
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience, before you empty your bag of luck.

Now I know that I did start up with a huge bag of luck; ........otherwise, I wouldn't be around half a century later.

Posted it before here:

"If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to push it, and when to back off.
I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit." - Chuck Yeager

Old July 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #52
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #53
7oxSin
MSF Coach!

Name: Lupe

Motorcycle(s): 2003 ninja 250

let us know how the repairs go, from the pics they are very very simple, like changing games in a NES.

now for the other part...
ditch the "friends" that dont give a furby about your safety and health, and treat each time you ride like your circumcising yourself. pay attention, use the right tools, and ignore people yelling "OMFG A MOTERCYCLE DUN WHENT PAST!"

as for the msf class, take it, you wont regret it, i taught myself how to ride and didnt take the class till 5 years later. no crashes but alot of dumb mistakes...

Old July 26th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #54
80MPHdownhill
ninjette.org member

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): Yes, please.

Quote:
It sucks, but at the same time, I'm glad it happened. It's the best way to learn.
As far as best ways to learn to ride a motorcycle, your way is far down the list.
80MPHdownhill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #55
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oxSin View Post
ditch the "friends"

Keep your friends, become a great rider and be a role model.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #56
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdip View Post
You want to learn how to ride look up keath code twist of the wrist 2
Looked it up and watched the video. IDK if you were talking about the book or the video, however the video was nice. Thanks
DroHernandez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #57
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
^This exactly!!!^ Don't even fix the bike until you finish the MSF course. Then go take a nice easy ride every chance you get.

Do you even have a motorcycle license? At least in TN you have to pass the MSF course just to get the M class license.

Umm, if you mean that literally you need to throw your helmet in the trash. Then go get another one. Before you take the MSF course.

And before you go anywhere near the Dragon, go through at least a couple sets of tires. Longer would be better. Doing stuff half as dumb as that in deals gap not only will kill you, it may kill others.
I didn't actually throw it on the floor, i dropped it onto my carpeted floor
I have a Motorcycle Permit and have currently been looking for a nice MSF course to help me know what to do in a sticky situation. Don't worry, I don't plan in going to the Dragon on my bike just yet, I feel as if I need at LEAST another year of riding time, preferably two.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #58
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacron View Post
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Get that sucker fixed and swing a leg over.
I will man! Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it, and I bet that the next posts I post after getting on her will be nothing but positive for a while. Of course, until somebody in a car decides to run me off the road.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #59
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofool View Post
You are very welcome, Alex.

Don't be or let people be too hard on you, absolutely we all do dumb staff.

This mishap can make you a best rider only if you make it happen.

While you heal up that skin, try finding this book in a public library, borrow it and read it:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1889540536

That will help you up tremendously, .........much more than spending time with those friends of you.

Also, in this site we have a collection of errors, solutions and advices that nobody should miss reading and learning from:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39
Thank you very much again and again, haha you're really motivating me to just get back on and start learning slowly. I have a few friends in mind that I wanna ride with before I ride by myself haha. Also, that book and article will be researched in the near future .

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #60
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
I'm not really sure where all this positivity is coming from, you sound like a dumbass.

Hope you learned your lesson and wear some gear next time, or at the very least, a damn helmet. And if you didn't learn anything from this, let us know when you inevitably get your skin graft.

Sorry for the harsh words, but I have zero sympathy for someone who, on his 3rd time ever on a motorcycle, thinks it's acceptable to ride without a jacket and helmet.
I understand where you're coming from. I am an idiot for what I did, but it's a lesson learned. You won't hear of me doing those stupid things again.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #61
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
It comes from him learning from his errors, admitting it, owning up to it, willing accepting positive and negative criticism with a good attitude and some of the comments here are imho close to violating the TOS but provide good entertainment.
Thanks for the support! I am learning from my mistakes but I bet I have a few more mistakes to go through before I become a proficient rider. Let's just hope that none of the mistakes to come will have a result as negative as this one.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #62
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycleCam303 View Post
Dude at least you didn't have something horrible happen. Like the bike pinning you down and roasting skin off.

So I was riding to tech during a trackday. I had flip flops on, no shirt, no helmet, and gym shirts. I whip into the tech area planning on stopping right in front of the trackdaze rental tent. Numbnuts over here didnt pump my brakes after getting my tires changed. I went to grab the brakes at the last second and nothing happened. I swerved just in time to avoid pummeling all of the R1's lined up and put my feet out like an idiot to stop myself. I shredded my foot and cut my ankles on the pegs after getting the brakes to work. I tried to play off my blood but everyone was staring at me and one of the orgs laughed and said you must be new! Did you get your license yesterday? I said no I got it last week lol.

Don't feel bad. Use this experience to learn as much as you can. You got lucky but you realize now in a blink of an eye you can die on a motorcycle at street legal speeds.
That sounds painful and embarrassing at the same time... Sorry to hear that. I'm glad you learned from that experience as I will from mine.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #63
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oxSin View Post
let us know how the repairs go, from the pics they are very very simple, like changing games in a NES.

now for the other part...
ditch the "friends" that dont give a furby about your safety and health, and treat each time you ride like your circumcising yourself. pay attention, use the right tools, and ignore people yelling "OMFG A MOTERCYCLE DUN WHENT PAST!"

as for the msf class, take it, you wont regret it, i taught myself how to ride and didnt take the class till 5 years later. no crashes but alot of dumb mistakes...
HAHA! Nice way to put it. I can't ditch the friends just because they're idiots! I will definitely never listen to him again though. I hope that the repairs go well. MSF is looking like the only way to go from here.

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #64
fishdip

Quote:
Looked it up and watched the video. IDK if you were talking about the book or the video, however the video was nice. Thanks
I was talking about the video. But getting the book is well worth it.

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #65
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Cool

Quote:
........MSF is looking like the only way to go from here......
Start by reading this, which is what they are going to teach you in two days (if they are good and have the time) and test you on at the end:

http://www.msf-usa.org/index_new.cfm...gename=library

Curriculum Materials ---> Basic Rider Course Handbook

They will provide the bike for the practice and the practical test, .....maybe helmets as well.

You will need to show up with a jacket, gloves and boots.

Old July 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #66
rasta
Your face

Quote:
I understand where you're coming from. I am an idiot for what I did, but it's a lesson learned. You won't hear of me doing those stupid things again.
The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem

Thanks for being such a good sport about my words, I wasn't being a dick just for the sake of being a dick lol. This hobby we love is a dangerous one, and if we don't take that danger seriously (even if it's just for just a split second), that could be enough to make us a statistic.

Like everyone else has said, your top 2 priorities should be...

1. Take the MSF course
1a. Get some gear. Spend the money the first time on good quality stuff. There's no point in wasting money on something that's not going to hold up if you bif it going 30+

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #67
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem

Thanks for being such a good sport about my words, I wasn't being a dick just for the sake of being a dick lol. This hobby we love is a dangerous one, and if we don't take that danger seriously (even if it's just for just a split second), that could be enough to make us a statistic.

Like everyone else has said, your top 2 priorities should be...

1. Take the MSF course
1a. Get some gear. Spend the money the first time on good quality stuff. There's no point in wasting money on something that's not going to hold up if you bif it going 30+
Thanks man, I appreciate the somewhat apology/explanation I am actually very proud, I signed up for an MSF course on August 10th. It's about 2 weeks away so I'm gonna end up riding a bit before it, but nothing too serious.

I already had the gear is the sad thing. I was just mistakenly "comfortable enough" to ride with no gear. The sad thing is, I would like to say that nobody is "comfortable enough" to not wear gear.

The gear I have is:
1. Joe Rocket Jacket (IDK if it's a good one, but it feels really nice)
2. Some boots (that already saved my feet from being torn off)
3. BILT gloves (a bit small, but seem very reliable)
4. Jeans!

I'm not sure whether I have the BEST gear or not. But, unfortunately I can't afford the best gear right now. I feel as if the gear I have will do its job, I hope. I should really get some pants, but I've heard that jeans will do the trick up to a certain speed. Hopefully, I'll never have to find out.

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #68
tfkrocks

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
I should really get some pants, but I've heard that jeans will do the trick up to a certain speed. Hopefully, I'll never have to find out.
Unless they're kevlar jeans, jeans are utterly worthless in a crash.
tfkrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #69
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
Unless they're kevlar jeans, jeans are utterly worthless in a crash.
I see... I guess I'm gonna be looking for some pants then too . Well I was wondering... since I broke the shifter on my bike, the bike is stuck in 2nd gear. Would it be possible to ride the bike in second gear about 5 miles to my parent's house where I could store it until it's fixed? The speed limit the whole way through is 45mph. Would it be possible starting in 2nd gear and staying in 2nd gear the whole way through, or should I just find somebody who has a truck and put her on there? It would be much less of a hassle to ride it of course, but if it's impossible, then I'd just go through the hassle of finding somebody with a truck.

Old July 28th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #70
fishdip

Quote:
I see... I guess I'm gonna be looking for some pants then too . Well I was wondering... since I broke the shifter on my bike, the bike is stuck in 2nd gear. Would it be possible to ride the bike in second gear about 5 miles to my parent's house where I could store it until it's fixed? The speed limit the whole way through is 45mph. Would it be possible starting in 2nd gear and staying in 2nd gear the whole way through, or should I just find somebody who has a truck and put her on there? It would be much less of a hassle to ride it of course, but if it's impossible, then I'd just go through the hassle of finding somebody with a truck.
You can, but is it safe? Its a very cheep fix for the shifter and well worth fixing it now or coming back and posting your next crash pics.

Old July 28th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #71
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Play it safe, get a truck.

Old July 28th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #72
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
You can, but is it safe? Its a very cheep fix for the shifter and well worth fixing it now or coming back and posting your next crash pics.
Quote:
Play it safe, get a truck.
Thanks guys. I'll be looking for a truck now. My parts should be coming in tomorrow so I'll be fixing the bike very very soon!

Old July 28th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #73
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Since everyone here has already addressed your choices that led to this, I'll skip right on by those as I'd only be repeating what some very wise people have already said.

Re: gear. Gear from a store/Internet is expensive. But, one of the tricks I do is go through a few reliable websites (I personally like RevZilla) and research good gear. Then seriously hit up Craigslist or eBay. Search for that piece of gear, or email sellers to find out what they are really selling. Ie one guy listed "Lady MC jacket" an email to him got me the info "Ladies Joe Rocket Cleo, medium" which made it possible to research if that was a good model or not.

If you dig deep enough (and you'll have time while healing) you will find some good deals in the surrounding area.

Our bikes are easy to fix, thankfully, and there are a ton of parts available. Looking at your pictures, the shifter and turn signal are the only ones you should be worried about. Save repairing/replacing the fairing until you are safer on the bike.

And welcome to the site, looking forward to reading your posts as you improve as a rider.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 28th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #74
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
Since everyone here has already addressed your choices that led to this, I'll skip right on by those as I'd only be repeating what some very wise people have already said.

Re: gear. Gear from a store/Internet is expensive. But, one of the tricks I do is go through a few reliable websites (I personally like RevZilla) and research good gear. Then seriously hit up Craigslist or eBay. Search for that piece of gear, or email sellers to find out what they are really selling. Ie one guy listed "Lady MC jacket" an email to him got me the info "Ladies Joe Rocket Cleo, medium" which made it possible to research if that was a good model or not.

If you dig deep enough (and you'll have time while healing) you will find some good deals in the surrounding area.

Our bikes are easy to fix, thankfully, and there are a ton of parts available. Looking at your pictures, the shifter and turn signal are the only ones you should be worried about. Save repairing/replacing the fairing until you are safer on the bike.

And welcome to the site, looking forward to reading your posts as you improve as a rider.
Thank you for the kind words. I will be looking at jackets and gloves to see if the ones that I have are good and reliable. The boots I'm in love with since they saved me once before. Pants, I'm gonna have to really research that to find a good one that will fit me.

I really liked how you said "...as you improve as a rider." That gave me a lot of motivation to keep on riding and keep on posting. I'm planning on even possibly, getting a GoPro or some type of camera that I can strap onto my bike/helmet and video tape everything I go through on a daily basis, and maybe even post some videos. Anyways, thanks again man!

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #75
kxpower?
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): Ugly 89 frankenstien special ex250, and the "Zooks" : 1982 GS450 and 1979 GS1000

Quote:
PPl crack me up saying u need a new helmet after you drop it.
WHAT?

A helmet is a single-crash item. Do the math and you see that a drop from 1 meter (39 some odd inches) will be going 10 miles an hour when it hits the floor. Assuming a solid floor that's as hard a direct hit as a helmet will ever see in a crash. If there's ANY damage to the shell it's a paperweight. And just because the outer shell looks OK means nothing.

Read this. http://msf-usa.org/downloads/helmet_CSI.pdf

Like many on this thread already, d!ckness isn't intended, only necessary it seems

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #76
kxpower?
ninjette.org guru

Motorcycle(s): Ugly 89 frankenstien special ex250, and the "Zooks" : 1982 GS450 and 1979 GS1000

Quote:
Thanks man, I appreciate the somewhat apology/explanation I am actually very proud, I signed up for an MSF course on August 10th. It's about 2 weeks away so I'm gonna end up riding a bit before it, but nothing too serious.
Way to go man. And I'd fix the shifter where ever the bike stands, I think all you need is an allen wrench to replace is, and maybe a hammer and brass drift if the old one needs some convincing to come off. 30 minutes tops assuming I'm not sh!tfaced lol.

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #77
fishdip

Quote:
WHAT?

A helmet is a single-crash item. Do the math and you see that a drop from 1 meter (39 some odd inches) will be going 10 miles an hour when it hits the floor. Assuming a solid floor that's as hard a direct hit as a helmet will ever see in a crash. If there's ANY damage to the shell it's a paperweight. And just because the outer shell looks OK means nothing.

Read this. http://msf-usa.org/downloads/helmet_CSI.pdf

Like many on this thread already, d!ckness isn't intended, only necessary it seems
I have crashed more then one time with the same helmet and they have done just fine heck one of the helmets I had fall off my bike close to 20 times and crashed so hard the face shield broke off and it held up just fine. I really think most of the stuff is propaganda.

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #78
jbrown7815
Custom User Title

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250R

Quote:

jbrown7815 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 29th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #79
kxpower?
ninjette.org guru

Quote:
I have crashed more then one time with the same helmet and they have done just fine heck one of the helmets I had fall off my bike close to 20 times and crashed so hard the face shield broke off and it held up just fine. I really think most of the stuff is propaganda.
Propaganda? Pack your lunch for a week and buy a new helmet with the money you save. Or don't. It's your brain and I'll assume your an adult

Old July 29th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #80
DroHernandez
ninjette.org member

Somebody please PM me... I'm trying to fix the bike and I put the new shifter and foot peg on, so I can put the bike in 1st and in neutral. Now it doesn't go into 2nd 3rd 4th 5th or 6th. I might've done something wrong but I have no clue anybody please PM me. Or if you're in the area near discover mills, please help me haha. Pleaseeeee