ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #1
NDspd
1/4 English, 3/4 Kick Ass

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

Suzuki SV650...next bike?

Hey guys, I've been looking at making the jump here in the near future to a bigger bike. Originally I was looking at the sportbikes (cbr600rr, gsxr600, etc), I could occasionally find a few good deals, but the insurance is just super mega high (around $150/month+, 1 small accident). But after searching all over the web I found the Suzuki SV650. I got to hear a SV1000 the other day and I fell in love. So this afternoon I plugged my info into Progressive Insurance for a '07 SV650 and I was getting $40/month!!!!

So if I can find a '05 and newer SV650 and any varient I'll be happy. But I wanted to see what you guys think of the SV650? Have any of you ridden these before...pros, cons? I'm probably not going to get one until either late this summer or next year...just so you know.

Thanks for the help guys.
NDspd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #2
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

Ive ridden them and they are tons of fun. They are very reliable and parts can be had for VERY VERY cheap. You can even track it and if you get relatively proficient with it you can take corners at the track as fast as you would a 600cc or 1000cc bike. Obviously you will get beat with straightaway speeds....but anyone can go fast on a straightaway.

I know tons of guys that race SV650s including my girlfriend.
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #3
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
They look good (partial to the nekkid ones), they sound even better than they look and are cheap. They hold their value fairly well and parts are a dime a dozen. What is not to love? They fall a bit on the straights on track but hold their own in the corners. I have a really hard time passing a gent riding a SV650 at the track. He rides it for all it's worth and loves it. I have rode his a few times and like it very much, although his is ugly as sin as it's been down more times than a Nevada ho.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #4
NDspd

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

That's great, but I'm not going to be tracking the bike. It's going to be a everyday commuter and tourer. So how is it on the highway, twisties, etc.?

Old July 7th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #5
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
They look good (partial to the nekkid ones), they sound even better than they look and are cheap. They hold their value fairly well and parts are a dime a dozen. What is not to love? They fall a bit on the straights on track but hold their own in the corners. I have a really hard time passing a gent riding a SV650 at the track. He rides it for all it's worth and loves it. I have rode his a few times and like it very much, although his is ugly as sin as it's been down more times than a Nevada ho.
Well said man, well said. Thanks for the tips.

Old July 7th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #6
tooblekain
ninjette.org sage

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Triumph Bonneville; 2008 Ninja 250r (trackbike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDspd View Post
That's great, but I'm not going to be tracking the bike. It's going to be a everyday commuter and tourer. So how is it on the highway, twisties, etc.?
The upright naked versions of the SV are great commuters. Very comfortable. Great gas mileage too and you can use regular 87 octane. It does highway speeds just fine and can hang in the twistys just like a sportbike. As a tourer, you may want do some mods in terms of comfort like a screen and a more comfortable seat.

Then it becomes a question of if you want to fuel injected or carburated. If you want fuel injected, I would go with 2004-when they stopped making them. The 2003 was the odd-ball year. If you like carbs, then go with 2002 to when when they started making them.
tooblekain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #7
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
they are great bikes. tiffani has one, its actually really fun.

it does great rolling burnouts

Old July 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #8
NDspd

Cool guys, I really want EFI, which after 2003 is when they were put on the bikes.

Do you guys have any ideas where a good place to look for a used one would be? Craigslist is a little sketchy and Cycletrader can be a little limited.

Old July 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #9
SC90
ninjette.org member

Name: Simon

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Saw a red 06 SV650s for sale near middletown on CL with 18k miles for $3600
SC90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 7th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #10
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC90 View Post
gotta link you can PM me? I can't find it.

Old July 7th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #11
SC90
ninjette.org member

Name: Simon

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndspd View Post
gotta link you can pm me? I can't find it.
pm sent
SC90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #12
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC90 View Post
too expensive. dont buy it over 2800 if its in undamaged and in good condition.

Old July 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #13
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
Best I've seen for an '07 was $3,500, which for me is fine. I'm trying to stay under 20,000 miles, so there will be enough life in the bike when I use it.

Old July 8th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #14
leed
ninjette.org sage

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): Time will tell

Quote:
+1

Keep looking. You still have a bike now, so it's not a huge deal. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

I bought my 05 SV650N for less than 3k with less than 8000 miles. The previous owner mainly did track days on it, so it had all the goodies (rearsets, clipons, shock, springs) and the main issue is a couple huge dents in the tank from some lowsides and a high side. So far it's been great.

Keep an eye out on SVRider.com, as a lot of people put their bikes up there and offer a slight discount over Craigslist locals.

As for the bike itself, I currently run the SV solely on the track, but I rode it for a while around the street.. Let me tell you, the body position and geometry is uncomfortable as hell with clip-ons. Risers are a must for stock geometry. On top of that, I personally found no fairing to be unpleasant after 10,000 miles of the fully faired Ninjette. Highway control, though, is great. Smooth power (takes getting used to from the 250), and more than enough power to have some fun! It's great in the twisties, it's great as DD. Fuel injection is very nice alternative to carburetors (though I've yet to test it in the cold).

My suggestion:
If you get a SV650N, get a windscreen. It get's tiring on the highway battling with the wind for two hours, though I'm not the strongest and the position with clip-ons did not help.

If you get an SV650S, the position is not as bad as with regular clipons as they have -some- rise to them. If you find them uncomfortable, you can spend a little to get some Converti-bars/heli bars (high-rise clip-ons) that will drastically improve the position for sport touring and commuting -- more Ninjette like, if you will.

As for fuel economy, I managed to get 45-50MPG with aggressive (+10PSL) riding on the street, I have no idea what I get on the track, but nowhere near that.

The other nice bit about the SV is it's still easy on the tires. Torque is very manageable, and it's easy to get comfortable with. You get going pretty quick in comparison to the 250.

It's a little heavier, but not that much heavier. I don't think it is that much more stable than the 250, but I didn't think the 250 was that unstable and I dropped the front end a bit too.

EDIT:

Here is the SVRider Bikes For Sale section:
http://www.svrider.com/forum/forumdi...=33&order=desc

Someone JUST sold a bike in GA for ~2900. ~11k on the odometer. Lurk often, keep an eye out. Be willing to travel some, as it expands the chance of finding a good deal.

The only thing I'd avoid is a 2003 SV. Nothing particularly wrong with it, but it is ever so slightly different than the following years in many ways, so it's not exactly compatible as far as parts are concerned. 2007+ has 2 spark plugs per cylinder and an oxygen sensor, and that's really the only difference within that generation. 2005+ have black frames (changed from silver). You can also look for a Gladius.
leed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #15
Lew360
Bueller

Name: Lewis

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R

You want an '04 and up. The '03 is different from the rest, it has a different seat and different tail sub-frame.

I had an'07 nekkid, loved it wish I had never sold it.

Edit: to add picture.

Last futzed with by Lew360; July 9th, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
Lew360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #16
blackoutt
ninjette.org member

Name: Phil

Motorcycle(s): 08 R6, 08 250R

I had an '06 naked in Napoleon Blue. It was torquey and great for commuting around town, but lacked on the highway due to getting windblown, and lacked on the twisties (190lb rider w/ gear) due to the budget type non-fully adjustable suspension. I upgraded the rear shock with a brand new take off zx-14 shock, and the front is easily upgradable with different springs and emulators. They are reliable, cheap parts, and have a very nice forum similar to this one at svrider.com. They are also an extremely comfortable upright position (especially with the pro-taper bars I had on mine). I recently moved and now commute on the dead straight interstate 20 miles every morning, and also found some awesome twisty roads out here where I needed better suspension and brakes for my weight. At the point where I was contemplating a gsxr front end swap, for the difference in price of selling the SV at peak early summer and waiting for a steal on a 600 I opted to just go for a sport. I miss it every time I drive through town, or every time my ass gets sore on long R6 rides. Here's a picture for your enjoyment.

edit: Just a heads up at how much prices fluctuate, I bought mine with half the mods last august for $3300 in NY, 8k miles. A few mods and 2k miles later I sold if for $4500 late spring/early summer in IN. Hold out for a good deal on a lower mileage one.

Old July 8th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #17
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Best I've seen for an '07 was $3,500, which for me is fine. I'm trying to stay under 20,000 miles, so there will be enough life in the bike when I use it.
advertised price and purchase price are not the same.

Old July 8th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #18
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoutt View Post
I had an '06 naked in Napoleon Blue. It was torquey and great for commuting around town, but lacked on the highway due to getting windblown, and lacked on the twisties (190lb rider w/ gear) due to the budget type non-fully adjustable suspension. I upgraded the rear shock with a brand new take off zx-14 shock, and the front is easily upgradable with different springs and emulators. They are reliable, cheap parts, and have a very nice forum similar to this one at svrider.com. They are also an extremely comfortable upright position (especially with the pro-taper bars I had on mine). I recently moved and now commute on the dead straight interstate 20 miles every morning, and also found some awesome twisty roads out here where I needed better suspension and brakes for my weight. At the point where I was contemplating a gsxr front end swap, for the difference in price of selling the SV at peak early summer and waiting for a steal on a 600 I opted to just go for a sport. I miss it every time I drive through town, or every time my ass gets sore on long R6 rides. Here's a picture for your enjoyment.

edit: Just a heads up at how much prices fluctuate, I bought mine with half the mods last august for $3300 in NY, 8k miles. A few mods and 2k miles later I sold if for $4500 late spring/early summer in IN. Hold out for a good deal on a lower mileage one.
Now that's a beauty. If I can find a bike similar to yours I would be very happy. Thanks for sharing!!

Old July 8th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #19
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by leed View Post
+1

Keep looking. You still have a bike now, so it's not a huge deal. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

I bought my 05 SV650N for less than 3k with less than 8000 miles. The previous owner mainly did track days on it, so it had all the goodies (rearsets, clipons, shock, springs) and the main issue is a couple huge dents in the tank from some lowsides and a high side. So far it's been great.

Keep an eye out on SVRider.com, as a lot of people put their bikes up there and offer a slight discount over Craigslist locals.

As for the bike itself, I currently run the SV solely on the track, but I rode it for a while around the street.. Let me tell you, the body position and geometry is uncomfortable as hell with clip-ons. Risers are a must for stock geometry. On top of that, I personally found no fairing to be unpleasant after 10,000 miles of the fully faired Ninjette. Highway control, though, is great. Smooth power (takes getting used to from the 250), and more than enough power to have some fun! It's great in the twisties, it's great as DD. Fuel injection is very nice alternative to carburetors (though I've yet to test it in the cold).

My suggestion:
If you get a SV650N, get a windscreen. It get's tiring on the highway battling with the wind for two hours, though I'm not the strongest and the position with clip-ons did not help.

If you get an SV650S, the position is not as bad as with regular clipons as they have -some- rise to them. If you find them uncomfortable, you can spend a little to get some Converti-bars/heli bars (high-rise clip-ons) that will drastically improve the position for sport touring and commuting -- more Ninjette like, if you will.

As for fuel economy, I managed to get 45-50MPG with aggressive (+10PSL) riding on the street, I have no idea what I get on the track, but nowhere near that.

The other nice bit about the SV is it's still easy on the tires. Torque is very manageable, and it's easy to get comfortable with. You get going pretty quick in comparison to the 250.

It's a little heavier, but not that much heavier. I don't think it is that much more stable than the 250, but I didn't think the 250 was that unstable and I dropped the front end a bit too.

EDIT:

Here is the SVRider Bikes For Sale section:
http://www.svrider.com/forum/forumdi...=33&order=desc

Someone JUST sold a bike in GA for ~2900. ~11k on the odometer. Lurk often, keep an eye out. Be willing to travel some, as it expands the chance of finding a good deal.

The only thing I'd avoid is a 2003 SV. Nothing particularly wrong with it, but it is ever so slightly different than the following years in many ways, so it's not exactly compatible as far as parts are concerned. 2007+ has 2 spark plugs per cylinder and an oxygen sensor, and that's really the only difference within that generation. 2005+ have black frames (changed from silver). You can also look for a Gladius.
Yup, I hear ya...good points there. So stick with 2004+. Although I'm still stuck with what version to look for, but in reality I would be happy with any of them.

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #20
NDspd

Hey guys just to all let you know, I put an offer into a 2005 SV650S yesterday. I should be purchasing and riding it back home Saturday or mid next week. So once I have the SV, I will be putting my Ninja 250 up for sale, that post will come here soon.

Here's what's been done to the bike and more info:

2005 Suzuki SV650S
Adult owned, never wheelied or stunted. 14,537 miles, blue with full fairings. Well maintained, reliable bike.

Yoshimura stainless Tri-Oval slip-on exhaust
Suzuki OEM frame sliders
Rebuilt forks with Racetech valves, Sonic spings, new Suzuki seals and 20wt fork oil
Rebuilt 2006 GSX-R1000 fully adjustable rear shock with new Suzuki seals
Nucular mounting bracket with rebuilt 2006 GSX-R600 OEM steering damper
New EK SRX 520 gold chain with rivet master link
New Pitbull 20f/45r sprockets (steel/aluminium)
New Dunlop Q2s 120/70/ZR17 front 160/60/ZR17 rear (less than 250 miles)
New Vesrah RJL front pads in rebuilt calipers, Speedbleeders, Goodridge steel braided brake lines, rebuilt master cylinder filled with Motul RBF600 fluid
Stompgrip and Harris Performance SV tank pads
Black FP Racing adjustable clutch and brake levers
Anodized aluminum swingarm spools
New Yuasa battery
Fresh oil, crush washer, Suzuki oil filter, Suzuki air filter, NGK plugs and Water Wetter coolant

Everything except the exhaust, frame sliders and levers was done in April 2012, the bike has less than 250 miles on it since then.

Here's a pic:

Old July 13th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #21
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
how much did you offer

"never wheelied or stunted" is kinda a joke. if that guy wasn't riding that thing like a bat out of hell, he did a whole lot of suspension work for nothing.

Old July 13th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #22
NDspd

Quote:
how much did you offer

"never wheelied or stunted" is kinda a joke. if that guy wasn't riding that thing like a bat out of hell, he did a whole lot of suspension work for nothing.
I offered $3,500 and he said that was perfect. I guess that SV was taken on a track only two times but it was a beginner course so the bike never was pushed hard. He has two other sportbikes and wanted this Sv to handle suspension wise almost as good.

Old July 13th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #23
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
look at the inside of the bike, youll probably find safetywire. safetywire means it was probably raced. not that that really means much, racers take better care of their bikes. but it tells you he is not being honest. 3500 is too much in my opinion. 3000 at the most

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #24
NDspd

Quote:
look at the inside of the bike, youll probably find safetywire. safetywire means it was probably raced. not that that really means much, racers take better care of their bikes. but it tells you he is not being honest. 3500 is too much in my opinion. 3000 at the most
He is being honest, don't criticize someone you haven't talked to. Yes it has a few places with safety wire, but the bike was not raced. He took this bike on 3 beginner trackdays, then purchased a GSXR600 to use for the rest of his trackday use. I'll see truly what condition it is in when I see it.

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #25
Lew360
Bueller

Quote:
Rebuilt forks with Racetech valves, Sonic spings, new Suzuki seals and 20wt fork oil
If it really has Racetech Emulators then that fork oil is too thick and I would love to know what the spring rate is.

Quote:
Rebuilt 2006 GSX-R1000 fully adjustable rear shock with new Suzuki seals.
Never seen this shock on the 2nd gen, but it is not impossible. Not sure the spring rate on that shock, hope it matches the front.

Good luck, that isn't a bad price in my area. I have seen cheaper but not in that condition.

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #26
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
He is being honest, don't criticize someone you haven't talked to. Yes it has a few places with safety wire, but the bike was not raced. He took this bike on 3 beginner trackdays, then purchased a GSXR600 to use for the rest of his trackday use. I'll see truly what condition it is in when I see it.
I'm sorry. You're wrong. it was a race bike. he put street gear back on. removed some of the safety wire, and sold it advertised as what i like to call a bike-night bike. he is being dishonest and selling it higher than its worth. if you want to pay that price good for you. but dont be in denial about what the bike is. its a former race bike.

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #27
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew360 View Post
If it really has Racetech Emulators then that fork oil is too thick and I would love to know what the spring rate is.

Never seen this shock on the 2nd gen, but it is not impossible. Not sure the spring rate on that shock, hope it matches the front.

Good luck, that isn't a bad price in my area. I have seen cheaper but not in that condition.
Would normal riding, touring, or the occasional twisties be affected abnormally? I think it should be fine, but I have the rest of the summer to change a few things.

Thanks man!!

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #28
NDspd

Quote:
I'm sorry. You're wrong. it was a race bike. he put street gear back on. removed some of the safety wire, and sold it advertised as what i like to call a bike-night bike. he is being dishonest and selling it higher than its worth. if you want to pay that price good for you. but dont be in denial about what the bike is. its a former race bike.
What ever, it was only taken around a track a few times and not pushed hard. He used this bike as a commuter for 2 years traveling to work and back. I've been around a lot of trackday bikes, and this is no race bike. The owner treats and maintains this bike very well and it shows.

He has also put a lot of work and money into this bike, the miles are relatively low too. Me being the buyer, I will make the determination if it has been raced or not in good condition.

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #29
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
What ever, it was only taken around a track a few times and not pushed hard. He used this bike as a commuter for 2 years traveling to work and back. I've been around a lot of trackday bikes, and this is no race bike. The owner treats and maintains this bike very well and it shows.

He has also put a lot of work and money into this bike, the miles are relatively low too. Me being the buyer, I will make the determination if it has been raced or not in good condition.
being raced doesn't mean its in bad condition. racebikes are treated much better than street bikes and are typically in much better shape because of how well they are treated.

even if it was only "a few track days"... track means pushing it hard. you dont mosey around a track. i have no doubt he commuted on the bike also. but the fact remains- his advertisement was dishonest about whats been done to the bike.

you should check out some classified ads on race bike forums. you will be stunned by the quality of bike you can get for the price simply because racers know the value of a bike and wont try to gouge you

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #30
NDspd

Quote:
being raced doesn't mean its in bad condition. racebikes are treated much better than street bikes and are typically in much better shape because of how well they are treated.

even if it was only "a few track days"... track means pushing it hard. you dont mosey around a track. i have no doubt he commuted on the bike also. but the fact remains- his advertisement was dishonest about whats been done to the bike.

you should check out some classified ads on race bike forums. you will be stunned by the quality of bike you can get for the price simply because racers know the value of a bike and wont try to gouge you
Then I guess I can say my bike has some racing blood in it. I will most likely not take it to a trackday, but I'm glad this will handle a lot better than the stock SV.

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #31
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14

Old July 13th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #32
Lew360
Bueller

Quote:
Would normal riding, touring, or the occasional twisties be affected abnormally? I think it should be fine, but I have the rest of the summer to change a few things.

Thanks man!!
I would change it as soon as I got it home, but it is up to you. The response from the front is probably going to be slow and vague. With the proper spings and oil the front will be very close to a cartridge fork.

Old July 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #33
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
keep in mind the actual viscosity of fork oils changes depending on manufacturer. two different sets of 15w might be as far off as 10 and 20w depending on manufacturer.

Old July 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #34
NDspd

Quote:
keep in mind the actual viscosity of fork oils changes depending on manufacturer. two different sets of 15w might be as far off as 10 and 20w depending on manufacturer.
Hmmm...good point. This guy seems to really know his $hit when it came to suspension setups. He has two other track bikes as well.

Guess we'll see when I ride it.

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #35
Lew360
Bueller

You can read Alex's sig, then ask how much experience he has on an SV and make your decision.

I know oil weights vary by manufacturers, but any 20 is way too much for emulators. I would use a PJ 10 at most, I would really like to see a 7.5.

BTW: I had 8000 miles on the SV and I had emulators on my forks.

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #36
NDspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew360 View Post
You can read Alex's sig, then ask how much experience he has on an SV and make your decision.

I know oil weights vary, by manufacturers, but any 20 is way too much for emulators. I would use a PJ 10 at most, I would really like to see a 7.5.
Hmmm...I have no idea how to change oil weight. But again, we'll see. Thanks for the info.

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #37
Lew360
Bueller

Quote:
Hmmm...I have no idea how to change oil weight. But again, we'll see. Thanks for the info.
You have to remove the forks and drain them, not that hard. I have done it a few times, for myself and others on SVRider. Then refill with the oil you are using to the proper level.

This is the how-to I use every time.

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #38
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
kinda hard to say much about how correctly its tuned simply based on what the owner told someone was in there while he was selling it. you probably want to actually have the bike and be able to ride and test it before you start planning whats wrong with it and how it should be fixed.

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #39
Lew360
Bueller

Quote:
kinda hard to say much about how correctly its tuned simply based on what the owner told someone was in there while he was selling it. you probably want to actually have the bike and be able to ride and test it before you start planning whats wrong with it and how it should be fixed.
I actually agree wth that. The problem is if you have only ridden the Ninjette your frame of reference is not going to be that great. Have a friend that has more experience test ride it and tell you what they think.

Old July 14th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #40
NJ Ninjette
ninjette.org member

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2007 Husky TE 250, 2002 KTM EXC 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblekain View Post

I know tons of guys that race SV650s including my girlfriend.
Wait....what?!?