Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old May 16th, 2016, 02:16 PM   #1
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Ninjette book club

Gota thing for reading? This is as good a place as any to chat about it.

Got two new to me books today at the charity shoppe...
The help = the movie is amazing, and they say the book is better
The millionaire mind = should find some useful information here

I'm trading out all my soft covers for hardbacks; they look better on my bookshelves.

I just finished Benjamin Franklin by Walter isaacson... I really like reading about revolutionaries and especially our founding fathers and history.

I have at least one copy of every Louis L'amour book.

I oddly even like to study old textbooks, for $2.99 it can't hurt right???

So do you read?

Old May 16th, 2016, 06:01 PM   #2
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

I've read quite a bit lately.

Love Harry Potter, and I don't care who judges me for that. haha

My last read was The Martian. It was fantastic.

I have a few on my shelf currently, but I haven't had time to read a book lately. I started to open up Sailing Alone Around the World by Joshua Slocum. I also have two more I just received.
One Girl One Dream by Laura Dekker
Unsinkable by Abby Sunderland

I am very curious about sailing, so that explains these books. I think it would truly be a great adventure.

I tend to read only photography books and magazines (or fashion mags to show me the latest trends in the photography world).

I also just got in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K.Rowling. I'm eager to read that. I actually would like to start over the whole HP series. It was such an addictive read.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro

Last futzed with by Apex; June 23rd, 2016 at 06:32 AM.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old May 16th, 2016, 09:57 PM   #3
cbinker
Track Clown

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): '08 250R, 21 MV F3 800, Kawasaki 400 build

MOTM - Sep '15
i cannot read.

TEAM ALFALFA
www.apexassassins.com
cbinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 16th, 2016, 11:17 PM   #4
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Yeah me neither ^^^ entirely illiterate. Stop signs are red, which I have learned to mean stop. Green lights mean go, because all the other vehicles start moving when the light turns green.

Oh wait I'm colorblind too I forgot to mention that.

Heh, seriously though... Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance was a good read and I've always been looking for new and exciting things to put my mind to work on.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old May 17th, 2016, 03:09 AM   #5
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
I'm curious about sailing too... Had plenty of chance to learn but being you f and dumb I usually partied instead :/ one of these days!!! I really would like to sail around the world... Or at least around in the great big ocean!

I've seen all the Harry potter movies, haven't read the books yet. I'm sure I will get to them one of these days... (note to self buy Harry potter book) do you have a favorite Harry potter or are you die hard gota have them all?
Talk about an addictive read... I cracked open the help last night around 11 and next thing I knew the birds were outside chirping smh; I ha really planned on sleeping last night

I stopped taking magazines; I don't enjoy paying for commercials!
Fashion isn't a bad thing though, and everyone loves photos

Old May 17th, 2016, 08:29 AM   #6
UFOmoplata
ninjette.org member

Name: Shoulder Blade

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Hoodrat 250

Currently, trying to get through Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle.

Art of the Deal by Trump will be next.

Prefer to consume fiction in the form of movies.

Old May 17th, 2016, 09:06 AM   #7
toEleven
Slower than you.

Name: toEleven

Motorcycle(s): CBR600RR, CB750, EX300 (半蔵)

MOTM - May '16
Are we aiming for just any book related discussion, or like an actual let's read a book contemporaneously (there's a word I dont get to/shouldnt use much) book club?

I usually stick to non-fiction and military memoirs, but I'm gradually getting in to fiction (and Philosophy was one of my majors, so I guess I've read a little in that arena ). Ender's Game was fantastic, especially if you have a some background in the methods of Prussians, Germans, and the modern USMC. Ender's Shadow was good, but fit it's name in an unintended way. It's just didn't seem as polished or thorough or something I can't quite phrase.

I am or at least was reading Moby Dick. It seems to be regarded as a classic, I'm familiar with it through the century-ish of references in other media, and I haven't ever had a reason to read it. The first 30 or 40 chapters were engrossing and generally great. I've never been so excited about whales, and the killing thereof. Then there was a very abrupt shift in style - stage directions and such, narrative mode - that was jarring enough to shake my interest. Quite a few authors handles multiple perspectives adeptly; Melville doesn't get my vote as one of them (up to the point I've read, anyway).

P.S. Check out the favorite books thread if you haven't already.

Old May 17th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #8
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOmoplata View Post
Currently, trying to get through Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle.

Art of the Deal by Trump will be next.

Prefer to consume fiction in the form of movies.
I almost bought an Aristotle book the other day, but it was paperback so I put it back.

I should add a trump book to my list... I already have the bush books, the Clinton books, a book by Elizabeth warren, and a few other "politician" books. Art of the deal sounds like a book I could really sink my teeth into

I thought mr. Trump was mostly fiction

Old May 17th, 2016, 01:04 PM   #9
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by toEleven View Post
Are we aiming for just any book related discussion, or like an actual let's read a book contemporaneously (there's a word I dont get to/shouldnt use much) book club?

I usually stick to non-fiction and military memoirs, but I'm gradually getting in to fiction (and Philosophy was one of my majors, so I guess I've read a little in that arena ). Ender's Game was fantastic, especially if you have a some background in the methods of Prussians, Germans, and the modern USMC. Ender's Shadow was good, but fit it's name in an unintended way. It's just didn't seem as polished or thorough or something I can't quite phrase.

I am or at least was reading Moby Dick. It seems to be regarded as a classic, I'm familiar with it through the century-ish of references in other media, and I haven't ever had a reason to read it. The first 30 or 40 chapters were engrossing and generally great. I've never been so excited about whales, and the killing thereof. Then there was a very abrupt shift in style - stage directions and such, narrative mode - that was jarring enough to shake my interest. Quite a few authors handles multiple perspectives adeptly; Melville doesn't get my vote as one of them (up to the point I've read, anyway).

P.S. Check out the favorite books thread if you haven't already.

Oooooh philosophy... I keep hearing about philosophy an want to start studying it a bit.
More of a general book discussion, unless some book or books peaks the curiosity of a few people at once. I rarely start topics with such grand schemes, I have ADHD so I tend to stay more general. It may be that I read way more than I write so if I write about reading I could somehow come to some sort of balance.
Baa Baa black sheep is a pretty good read, one of my favorites so far in the military category... But when it comes to hearing the stories about "pappy and his boys" there aren't many stories that I have found not worth a listen.
One of my favorites has always been Johnny Tremain, it encompasses most of topics I like! Freedom, revolution,beer
I haven't read any Enders books, but will add them to my list of things to check out

I read moby dick... I don't currently have a copy so I wouldn't say I thought it lived up to the hype, or maybe I should read it with fresh eyes; I don't find your description "glowing" enough for me to run out and pay full retail though I wish I remembered it better, I could have brought away the same conclusion as you did. I usually try to keep the classics around; I have walden, and twain... But those two books are true classics and stay on the shelves for looks ( I opened twain for a read when I bought it and the cover separated. I'm looking for a newer model to get my fix)

I probly should have searched book on here first but like I said add n such I try not to play favorites; but will def give that thread a read
P.S. oh yea I was in that thread, most everybody just parroted the same books it seems. wasn't much discussion

Old May 17th, 2016, 02:16 PM   #10
toEleven
Slower than you.

MOTM - May '16
Philosophy is a pretty broad category, which means you'll either have an easy time finding something that suits you or you'll be hopelessly overwhelmed by choice. In my case, I got into it primarily because of physics. It may be some sort of lesser crime for me to suggest skipping Aristotle (or at least not prioritizing him)....but I personally don't care much for him. There are vastly more interesting and useful works to read. I tend to see ancient Greek philosophy as a historical curiosity moreso than an illuminating use of my time.

If you're looking for a place to start, go the academic route and start with a book on formal logic. I imagine that's a disappointing recommendation to some, but having the tools to analyze the arguments you'll find in everything else is pretty important. After you've done that, pick one or more areas that interest you (science? law? ethics?) and get a broad sample of the prominent ideas (and their authors, if you're in to people). Then use that broad but shallow knowledge to pick a spot for deeper diving.

Old May 17th, 2016, 02:18 PM   #11
toEleven
Slower than you.

MOTM - May '16
Mostly on topic: physical books are way more satisfying than their digital counterparts, right? I use both, but there's just something about that tactile sensation that I'd rather have when circumstances permit.

Old May 17th, 2016, 06:40 PM   #12
UFOmoplata
ninjette.org member

That's true. Philosophy makes itself almost too complicated. In that regard, science is easier to read and grasp when the author knows what they're talking about. Went from science books and regressed into philosophy (if that's what you want to call it).

Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" is a fun read. It's easier than Stephen Hawking's version.

For skepticism, Carl Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World" is AWESOME.

Old May 17th, 2016, 10:15 PM   #13
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Mostly on topic: physical books are way more satisfying than their digital counterparts, right? I use both, but there's just something about that tactile sensation that I'd rather have when circumstances permit.
I'm not much for caring about being on topic
So far I've found your description of philosophy right on point... The more I try to find it and study it the more confused I get as to what in fact it is it's pretty open category. May wind up double majored history / philosophy... Or may go psychology.

I enjoy physical books! I tried the digital book thing when I got deployed the second time; still wound up with two totes of books shipped home I don't mind books on tape, but I really prefer paper! Now I'm trading out of paperbacks into hardcovers; some I even have to buy two copies of classic old brittle copy and fresh new reading copy... I'm kinda eccentric like that. Folks come in and are like whoa you have lots of books; I laugh and say oh that's just potpourri (I even like the smell of books) technoBooks do nothing for me; I've never found a reason to try and carry 4000 books in my pocket.

Old May 17th, 2016, 10:20 PM   #14
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
That's true. Philosophy makes itself almost too complicated. In that regard, science is easier to read and grasp when the author knows what they're talking about. Went from science books and regressed into philosophy (if that's what you want to call it).

Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" is a fun read. It's easier than Stephen Hawking's version.

A short history of nearly everything sounds like a good read; thanks for the tip I've always loved science!!! I'm with ya on philosophy being overly complicated, looking at the definition in the dictionary you would not think it would be so complicated.

I have at least one 3ft stack of textbooks, and lots of manuals. I really enjoy the student handbook for mechanical engineers.

Old May 18th, 2016, 07:08 AM   #15
toEleven
Slower than you.

MOTM - May '16
If you're planning on something (like, a career) other than law school or academia, I wouldn't recommend majoring in philosophy. At the time I didn't really think of college as a career step...I'd do things differently if I had a do-over . Studying for the sheer joy of it is...joyous...but American universitys are an expensive way to have that kind of fun.
Quote:

I'd only call it a regression if you completely dropped science books. Otherwise, I'd say the two aren't really separable. For example, the two slit experiment tells us what photons do under those experimental circumstances. Interpreting those results - determining what they say about our universe - is definitely philosophy in my mind.

It's a tremendous and often under-appreciated skill to dumb it down enough for laypersons to understand, but not so much that meaning is lost. I thought Hawking was pretty impressive in that regard; his books are very accessible. I haven't read Sagan (I guess I should), but Cosmos is pretty great.

Oh, if anyone hasn't read Richard Feynman's lectures (or books), they totally should!

Old May 18th, 2016, 07:12 AM   #16
toEleven
Slower than you.

MOTM - May '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
technoBooks do nothing for me; I've never found a reason to try and carry 4000 books in my pocket.
I've lost a number of books on planes and in rental cars. I also mangled a copy of With the Old Breed when I drove away from the beach with it still on the roof of my car

...so I usually bring a digital copy of something when traveling.

Old May 18th, 2016, 07:39 AM   #17
VaFish

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
world... Or at least around in the great big ocean!

I've seen all the Harry potter movies, haven't read the books yet. I'm sure I will get to them one of these days... (note to self buy Harry potter book) do you have a favorite Harry potter or are you die hard gota have them all?
Talk about an addictive read... I cracked open the help last night around 11 and next thing I knew the birds were outside chirping smh; I ha really planned on sleeping last night
I read the first Harry Potter book to my kids, that took a while, after that when the new book would come out we would get it at the book store, I would sit down and start reading and not put the book down until I finished.

I don't read much, because one of two things happens, either I start the book get to some point that I don't like and just stop reading (which happens quite often), or I am so enthralled with it I read it from cover to cover and don't go to sleep.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 18th, 2016, 11:32 AM   #18
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
I've lost a number of books on planes and in rental cars. I also mangled a copy of With the Old Breed when I drove away from the beach with it still on the roof of my car

...so I usually bring a digital copy of something when traveling.
Haha I've mangled, misplaced and lost; I see it as a new adventure to find and obtain a new to me copy... Since I don't often pay fresh off the presses retail unless is like the last straw! "With the old breed huh? sounds like something i could sink my teeth into. I think everyone has left something on their car and had it disappear, like the guy that lost the door off his house that way

I don't do much for what it may pay off in the future, I'm much happier doing for fun and the process of it. University does seem to give themselves a raise pretty regularly everyone wants to get paid, but the end amount isn't what I care to spend every second worrying about; my personal joy means more than any paycheck!!!

Old May 18th, 2016, 01:02 PM   #19
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaFish View Post
I read the first Harry Potter book to my kids, that took a while, after that when the new book would come out we would get it at the book store, I would sit down and start reading and not put the book down until I finished.

I don't read much, because one of two things happens, either I start the book get to some point that I don't like and just stop reading (which happens quite often), or I am so enthralled with it I read it from cover to cover and don't go to sleep.
Haha I hate those books where ya get part way through and just get fed up... I tried to watch girl with the dragon tattoo about 6 times before I finally realized I should only use it as a sleep aid
Those good books make it all worth it though!!!

Old May 18th, 2016, 01:24 PM   #20
allanoue

Name: Al

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Haha I hate those books where ya get part way through and just get fed up... I tried to watch girl with the dragon tattoo about 6 times before I finally realized I should only use it as a sleep aid
Those good books make it all worth it though!!!
I enjoyed the first 3 millennium books. It is sad the author dies before it was an international hit.

I need to read the last one "The Girl in the Spider's Web"

Keep calm and ride on -Motofool
Never quit on a rainy day -ally99
allanoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 18th, 2016, 01:29 PM   #21
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
I might check the book out at the library and give it a read, it would have to be better done than the movie (I never "got to the good part")

Life happens to us all

Old May 18th, 2016, 01:34 PM   #22
allanoue

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300..............2008 Ninja 500-sold...2009 Ninja 250-Crashed

MOTM - Sep '14
Do you read e-books from the library or are you a Luddite?

Not that there is anything wrong with Luddites.

Old May 25th, 2016, 11:57 PM   #23
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Paper unless I find and audiobook on YouTube you should see the piles of books around here... if I'd kept every book i've ever had I'd have to live in a library

Man "the help" was way better as a book!!!

Old June 21st, 2016, 07:02 AM   #24
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I don't read as often as I'd like. I typically load up a kindle with a handful of books, spend a few weeks reading them all, then don't do it again for a few months. Every time I get back into it I wonder why I waited so long.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2016, 01:18 PM   #25
toEleven
Slower than you.

MOTM - May '16
I keep forgetting that my local library system exists. It's a little scary to think that I've reached a point in my life where buying it on amazon is more likely than borrowing it for free

I have the same problem as Alex. I binge read, then stop completely, then eventually repeat. It happens with many of my interests actually.

Old July 9th, 2016, 10:32 PM   #26
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Thumbs up

I am always sad when I have to give good books back to the library... I'm way happier buying books at the charity shop so I can keep them or put them into one of the free library boxes around town. (I love putting books in the free library boxes! Still haven't got a book out though :/ )
Amazon books and kindles n such are greatly convenient, you don't have to leave the house if you don't want too, an you can carry way more books (I think I need floor braces installed where I have my books stacked)

Old July 11th, 2016, 12:40 AM   #27
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Reading religious books can be considered to be in the club? lol.

I seldom read. Either religious or novels.

They tend to make me sleep faster... ZzzZZZZzzzzzz...

Old July 11th, 2016, 10:01 AM   #28
CaliGrrl

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): Ninja650

MOTM - Apr '18, Apr '17, Apr '16
Reading has always been a part of my life. Current reads: a book on Egyptian archeology, one on Hawaiian archeology, several magazines, a biography from one of the Doctor Who actors (it's something like Boy in the Blue Box but I can't remember exactly).

Just finished "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" on the Nook.

Need to get some e-books from the library. It's time for some Dean Koontz.

Planning to buy "Drunken Botanist" and "Botany of Beverages" soon.
CaliGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2016, 10:07 AM   #29
allanoue

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
I enjoyed the first 3 millennium books. It is sad the author dies before it was an international hit.

I need to read the last one "The Girl in the Spider's Web"
just finished "The Girl in the Spider's Web"

Old July 11th, 2016, 10:14 AM   #30
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
I've been reading the phone book lately (online version). I'm up to the "E" chapter. A lot of it is repetitive but I'm still learning a lot.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old July 11th, 2016, 10:32 AM   #31
LittleRedNinjette
Certified Troublemaker

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250r "Pikachu", 2017 Ninja 650 "Epona"

MOTM - Aug '13, Aug '14, Feb '17
I love reading. Harry Potter is definitely my favorite, hard to pick one of them.

If started the Star Wars books. Working in chronological order.

Game of Thrones is way up there. got to do another reading of them. I cartch something new each time.

THe Hollows series by Kim Harrison is very good too.

I have a lot of books on my nook. But if it's something i love i get the hardcover to keep.

Raven's Rejuvenation
A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better...
LittleRedNinjette is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 11th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #32
motodancer
ninjette.org member

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 08 250

If anyone likes historical fiction love stories, you need to read Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke!
motodancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 12th, 2016, 07:28 AM   #33
UFOmoplata
ninjette.org member

The Way of Men - Jack Donovan

Awesome read.

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:15 AM   #34
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
Reading has always been a part of my life. Current reads: a book on Egyptian archeology, one on Hawaiian archeology, several magazines, a biography from one of the Doctor Who actors (it's something like Boy in the Blue Box but I can't remember exactly).

Just finished "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" on the Nook.

Need to get some e-books from the library. It's time for some Dean Koontz.

Planning to buy "Drunken Botanist" and "Botany of Beverages" soon.
I like the sound of miss periwinkle and her odd kids!
I love some archeology, most anything historical can keep my attention!
Read some dean koontz, couldn't tell ya anything about any of it :/

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:19 AM   #35
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedNinjette View Post
I love reading. Harry Potter is definitely my favorite, hard to pick one of them.

If started the Star Wars books. Working in chronological order.

Game of Thrones is way up there. got to do another reading of them. I cartch something new each time.

THe Hollows series by Kim Harrison is very good too.

I have a lot of books on my nook. But if it's something i love i get the hardcover to keep.
Haven't read any Harry potter, I've seen most if not all of the movies though

Star Wars chronology confused me; so the first movie wasn't where it began, an the last movie won't be where it ends; did they at least write the books in order???

Don't know anything about the rest, but I Love hardcover books! I pick them up usually second hand, an if I don't want to keep them I give them away

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:19 AM   #36
allanoue

MOTM - Sep '14
Quote:
I like the sound of miss periwinkle and her odd kids!
I love some archeology, most anything historical can keep my attention!
Read some dean koontz, couldn't tell ya anything about any of it :/
IKR

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:26 AM   #37
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu_Mishary View Post
Reading religious books can be considered to be in the club? lol.

I seldom read. Either religious or novels.

They tend to make me sleep faster... ZzzZZZZzzzzzz...
The books that put me too sleep usually get tossed aside, but whatever floats your boat is fine by me!!! Welcome to the club! Any specific religious books or just random?
I'm not a big fan of the bible that has all the "thine shalt abstain apart from proclivities to whippeth thine ass upon the sabbath n such" <- they say that is English but I refuse to be convinced of any factual basis for that statement.

I have a few Buddhist books about, have listened (YouTube) to a bit on Hindu, a d spoken to many followers of the Quran (read a bit of it too)

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:28 AM   #38
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
IKR
Those murder mysteries and such are good reads, but I rarely get "anything of much substance" from them :/ they will keep you reading though!

So what's up with the spider girl or whatever book?

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:30 AM   #39
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodancer View Post
If anyone likes historical fiction love stories, you need to read Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke!
That actually sounds like a title I'd grab if I saw it at the charity shoppe! I'm not really the biggest fan of most sappy love stories; I have been known to read a few through though

Old July 25th, 2016, 07:32 AM   #40
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
The Way of Men - Jack Donovan

Awesome read.
I'm gonna have to check a bit on that one... I've heard about it, may have even read it