ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old September 21st, 2013, 08:57 PM   #1
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremiah

Motorcycle(s): '06 Kawasaki Ninja 500

Long trips on a 250.

I have heard a lot of guff from people saying that the 250 is not a good long road trip bike. Is this true? Whenever I get mine and get enough experience under my belt I was hoping to plan a trip to California from Arkansas. Would a 250 not be a good choice for a long road trip, or a people just haters on the lil Ninja?
berserk81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2013, 09:15 PM   #2
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
The Ninja is perfectly fine for long trips. All you need to do is make sure your maintenance is current and to keep an eye on your oil, chain, and tires as you putter along.

The big question is are YOU ok on the Ninja for a long trip?

What is your goal? To get from point A to B ones fast as possible or to tour the country on a relaxed cruise? For myself, the tough part was preventing muscles from becoming stiff. I was on a time limit, so just moved around on the bike a lot. But if your pace is more relaxed, then you can easily take plenty of rest stops to stretch and get the circulation moving again.

The stock bike is a capable machine, but there is several things you can do to improve your personal comfort. I actually like this blog as the writer addresses what she found to improve her ride: http://blog.agilepooch.com/2011/05/3...-the-ninjette/

I've done several thousand mile plus rides on the stock bike. I know of others who have done massive cross country rides on the Ninja. There's nothing wrong with taking a tour on a 250.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 21st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #3
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
The Ninja is perfectly fine for long trips. All you need to do is make sure your maintenance is current and to keep an eye on your oil, chain, and tires as you putter along.

The big question is are YOU ok on the Ninja for a long trip?

What is your goal? To get from point A to B ones fast as possible or to tour the country on a relaxed cruise? For myself, the tough part was preventing muscles from becoming stiff. I was on a time limit, so just moved around on the bike a lot. But if your pace is more relaxed, then you can easily take plenty of rest stops to stretch and get the circulation moving again.

The stock bike is a capable machine, but there is several things you can do to improve your personal comfort. I actually like this blog as the writer addresses what she found to improve her ride: http://blog.agilepooch.com/2011/05/3...-the-ninjette/

I've done several thousand mile plus rides on the stock bike. I know of others who have done massive cross country rides on the Ninja. There's nothing wrong with taking a tour on a 250.
Thanks for the input. And for your question my goal would be to try to make it as fast as possible, with only the minimal amount of stops. That goal is far away for right now though. My goal right now is to get a bike get my license and just enjoy riding for a while.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:36 AM   #4
Whiskey
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserk81 View Post
Thanks for the input. And for your question my goal would be to try to make it as fast as possible, with only the minimal amount of stops. That goal is far away for right now though. My goal right now is to get a bike get my license and just enjoy riding for a while.
on a 250 that's a very bad idea

You could probably do it in a couple of days on a proper mile muncher in reasonable comfort, but that kind of trip, minimal stops on a 250 will be hell

Longest I've done was about 1100 miles in a weekend, most of that being with stops for petrol & coffee only. I was sore for a couple of days after
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:00 AM   #5
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

Name: Donnie

Motorcycle(s): Honda VTX 1300, Honda Aero 750, Kawasaki Ninja 250 2006

Get yourself in shape before taking a trip like that. Spend some time on the bike in the Ozarks. You'll love riding the twisties up there. That little Ninja will be so much fun up there. You can make some changes to the bike's ergonomics to help a lot too. The bike will surprise you. It is undoubtedly very capable for it's size. If you plan to do a lot of long distance rides, you'll be happier with something else. If you want to enjoy jetting around town or challenging the twisties in the mountains, you'll love the little Ninja.
Donniejoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:53 AM   #6
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
At least one guy rides his ninjette in the "iron butt rally" and if that doesn't qualify for long distance in a short time idk what would... You can do better? sure do ya have money for a Lear jet??? If ya wanna ride your ninjette ride on

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:08 AM   #7
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donniejoe View Post
Get yourself in shape before taking a trip like that. Spend some time on the bike in the Ozarks. You'll love riding the twisties up there. That little Ninja will be so much fun up there. You can make some changes to the bike's ergonomics to help a lot too. The bike will surprise you. It is undoubtedly very capable for it's size. If you plan to do a lot of long distance rides, you'll be happier with something else. If you want to enjoy jetting around town or challenging the twisties in the mountains, you'll love the little Ninja.
Thanks for the insight. I have been looking at highways in Arkansas to ride on for experience, and my work takes me all over the state so I have seen the twist you are talking about.

A couple quick questions. Have you risen on highway 123 ''the Arkansas dragon''? And when you get your motorcycle learners permit, how long are you permitted to ride on your learners permit?

Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM   #8
tfkrocks
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
Quote:
Thanks for the insight. I have been looking at highways in Arkansas to ride on for experience, and my work takes me all over the state so I have seen the twist you are talking about.

A couple quick questions. Have you risen on highway 123 ''the Arkansas dragon''? And when you get your motorcycle learners permit, how long are you permitted to ride on your learners permit?
I don't have an answer for you since I'm not from your state, but I have a feeling that a permit wouldn't work if you get into another state.
tfkrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM   #9
ForceofWill
Blind 250 Loving Whore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R, 02 FZ1, '20 Fat Bob 114

Generally when you have a permit you're only allowed to ride with or near another person with a license and you can't ride out of state.
ForceofWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:58 AM   #10
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
I don't have an answer for you since I'm not from your state, but I have a feeling that a permit wouldn't work if you get into another state.
Many have no night riding and no highway riding on just permit. Get your full lic. before the trip.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:12 AM   #11
Joshorilla
Bass Master General

Yes you can do long trips on the ninja 250

No I would not like to do long trips on a ninja 250.

Yes, at least one person did the iron but rally on a ninja 250, but many hundred times more do it on a goldwing.

Horses for courses.
Joshorilla is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #12
SMman
ninjette.org guru

Name: Danger

Motorcycle(s): 15 CBR300R, 14 BWS50, 09 FZ1, 09 Ninja 250, 06 CRF450R Motard, 03 ZX-6R

My biggest complaint with the 250 for long days in the saddle is the lack of legroom. I wish the seat to peg distance was larger and the bike was taller. I'm 5'10" with a 32" inseam for comparison. The stock seat isn't great so I bought a Corbin. I haven't used it on a long ride yet but can immediately tell that it is a huge improvement. My only concern is that it sits lower that the stock seat and has robbed me of legroom.

My bike also has a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen that adds more wind protection. You can get bigger touring screens if you want even more.

I went with Woodcraft clip-ons and find it transformed the bike in the twisties. I have no issues with them on the highway but others might prefer stock or even risers for long trips.

You can do long distance on any bike. People are shocked to hear about the kinds of trips I've done on my Suzuki DR-Z400SM. The 250 has double the fuel range and better wind protection so I enjoyed it on the long trips I did this past summer. A lot certainly does have to do with your physical condition. Get yourself a comfortable helmet and earplugs which help reduce fatigue and save your hearing. Buy and wear quality gear, head to toe, and ride safely

Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #13
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkrocks View Post
OK thanks.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #14
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Many have no night riding and no highway riding on just permit. Get your full lic. before the trip.
No I know to get it before the trip. Hell I need to learn before I can even ride. I don't even have a helmet yet.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #15
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMman View Post
My biggest complaint with the 250 for long days in the saddle is the lack of legroom. I wish the seat to peg distance was larger and the bike was taller. I'm 5'10" with a 32" inseam for comparison. The stock seat isn't great so I bought a Corbin. I haven't used it on a long ride yet but can immediately tell that it is a huge improvement. My only concern is that it sits lower that the stock seat and has robbed me of legroom.

My bike also has a Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen that adds more wind protection. You can get bigger touring screens if you want even more.

I went with Woodcraft clip-ons and find it transformed the bike in the twisties. I have no issues with them on the highway but others might prefer stock or even risers for long trips.

You can do long distance on any bike. People are shocked to hear about the kinds of trips I've done on my Suzuki DR-Z400SM. The 250 has double the fuel range and better wind protection so I enjoyed it on the long trips I did this past summer. A lot certainly does have to do with your physical condition. Get yourself a comfortable helmet and earplugs which help reduce fatigue and save your hearing. Buy and wear quality gear, head to toe, and ride safely

Cool thanks for the advice I am 5'10'' as well but only have a 30'' inseam and weighing only 120 lbs I figured my body would hug the bike fairly well.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #16
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
I can make one gripe on the new gen style of Ninja - the tail design sucks for soft saddlebags.

Depending on how much gear you are planning on carrying, really think about your luggage needs. Both the old and new styles have systems that work for them, but it is a sport bike so places to stash stuff is limited. I use some wal-mart Paul Jr saddlebags, a Cortech tail bag, and a Cortech tank bag, along with a backpack, to carry all my stuff - IF I need to actually spend nights or days off the bike in the presence of respectable company.

Some will tell you never ever ride with a back pack. I found it works for me to have a water bladder or two on me at all times.

Again, this is all coming down to your personal comfort. After you get your bike and license, start easy and take moderate rides to comfortable riding. Then use your weekends to take longer (200-300 mile) trips. Figure out where you are comfortable or not and improve those bits. Then push further (400-600 miles) and really feel how your bike and your gear feels (ie after ten hours in my helmet, my jaw starts feeling stiff as if I've been clenching my teeth the whole time). Then, once you are able to settle into the ride and have found a rhythm that works for you, take a weekend and ride either ALL day (15-20 hours or so) or LONG miles (1000+). Then see how you feel, figure out what you can do to make yourself comfortable, and make the changes you feel are necessary.

You may find you are hardcore and can knock out the trip with only 5 minute stops every 200-odd miles to fill up. You may find you need to walk around and stretch for 15 minutes every two hours. You may find you are most happy traveling 400-500 miles per day and then settling in wherever you happen to be. All of that is your personal level of comfort. I've seen all types of folks on all types of bikes that fit into those and other types of riding styles. A fellow I know on a Goldwing doesn't like doing 300 mile days. I on a Ninja like doing 1000 mile days. It's up to you.

But you need to find that out. The important part is to get out and ride.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:11 AM   #17
bfpower
ninjette.org mafioso

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorilla View Post
Yes you can do long trips on the ninja 250

No I would not like to do long trips on a ninja 250.
This. Especially if you're tall.
bfpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #18
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

Here's the link to a PDF of the Arkansas Motorcycle Endorsement Study Guide. It will answer all those legal questions. You need to download and study it anyway. The test is not very easy, so know your stuff before you go in.

https://static.ark.org/eeuploads/asp...tober_2009.pdf

I have ridden AR 123 many times. It's my favorite! Lurton to Mt. Judea is the best part. Ride it both ways!

Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:04 PM   #19
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

I love this site. I have contributed a few of my favorite routes.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Arkansas_79.html

Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM   #20
oblivion007
"scandal!"

Name: Adan

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R(Crashed 2/26/2014), 09 ER6n

I speak from a few experiences on the ninja, a 550mi trip and then 300 mi trip the day after, then a 850mi trip on the way back home in one day.

My opinion is the ninjette is fully capable of long trips given its in condition to do so but it hurts butt. That is all.
oblivion007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:03 AM   #21
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
No I know to get it before the trip. Hell I need to learn before I can even ride. I don't even have a helmet yet.
Sure enough, I sometimes forget that not everyone procrastinates about getting their full lic. like I did. My first 10yrs of riding was only on the permit. Also, my dad never got his lic. and I don't think he ever plans too either.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #22
bfpower
ninjette.org mafioso

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Sure enough, I sometimes forget that not everyone procrastinates about getting their full lic. like I did. My first 10yrs of riding was only on the permit. Also, my dad never got his lic. and I don't think he ever plans too either.
In our MSF course the instructor (who was a highway patrolman) mentioned that it's estimated 75% of Montana riders don't have a motorcycle endorsement.
bfpower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #23
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
I have thought about just not getting the endorsement, I mean why be taxed even more for my God given right to travel. But being that I will eventually go out to California and cops out there don't like out of towners, I am sure I will get my endorsement at some point and time. I have a smart mouth that will get me into to much trouble if I don't. It does piss me off that I will succumb to their bullshit laws.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:33 PM   #24
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

At least it doesn't cost anything extra for a motorcycle endorsement.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #25
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
At least it doesn't cost anything extra for a motorcycle endorsement.
Yeah I guess.

Old September 25th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #26
Lychee
sail away

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): gixxer (sold), ninjette (upgrade!)

Quote:
I have thought about just not getting the endorsement, I mean why be taxed even more for my God given right to travel. But being that I will eventually go out to California and cops out there don't like out of towners, I am sure I will get my endorsement at some point and time. I have a smart mouth that will get me into to much trouble if I don't. It does piss me off that I will succumb to their bullshit laws.
Operating a motor vehicle is viewed as a privilege here, not a right. Terribly sorry for the local bullshit laws. You could always take a bus to travel.

Do you get taxed in Arkansas for carrying an extra endorsement on the license? There are fees associated with getting the endorsement in California, but I don't think there is a tax beyond that.
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #27
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

just remember that being a guy you have a special thing called a prostate and this will start screaming after a couple hours on the stock seat. being leaned over seems to help, but it will feel like it is in your throat by the time you get off the bike. I am in process of trying to get my seat to that dude online that does foam replacement on seats to make them a little more comfy for longer rides
LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 25th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #28
Lychee
sail away

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): gixxer (sold), ninjette (upgrade!)

http://forums.ninja250.org/viewforum...9974e759788e65

Here is a link to the iron butt rally guy that did it on his pregen 250. He recommends a Russell seat and L D Comfort undergarments.
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #29
Insan3guy
ninjette.org member

Name: Patrick

Motorcycle(s): 2015 zx6r

I took my pregen 02 250 from jacksonville, NC (started at a beach house on atlantic coast) to Seattle (where I am now) and had absolutely no problems. Total gas, $150-175. Total miles: 3052. And a $5 can of chain lube.

We stopped in cincinnati OH at my brother's place. 14-hour drive from nc to oh. about 4 days of driving from oh to wa. 13, 14, 15-hour days.

stock seat... crotch didn't fully recover for a couple days. get a tank bag and lean on it, put your feet on the passenger footpegs.

The bike can handle it no problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0501130808a.jpg (90.8 KB, 6 views)
Insan3guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #30
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
I did 2600-odd miles on a trip a few years back. Yes, you can. Report, findings, insights and suggestions are in this thread:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27401

Bottom line pointers:

- The bike will perform much like an economy car in terms of acceleration and such. Those who complain about the low power being "dangerous" simply have expectations that are too high.

- The key to rider longevity on the bike is to not overdo it. Ride 500+ miles in a day, stopping only for fuel, and you'll hate it. Ride 300-400 miles a day, stop once an hour for a minute to stretch your legs, and take a break for a leisurely lunch and you'll have a great time.

- That once-an-hour stop is HUGE in terms of your long-term comfort. It need not be longer than a minute or two… just get off the bike, stretch and walk around.

- Move around on the bike a lot. Shift positions often.

- Make the ride itself fun, not a way to get somewhere. Droning along the Interstate sucks. Riding when you're exhausted REALLY sucks. Finding back roads and exploring is great. Stopping before you run out of energy also makes the ride fun.

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #31
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
- That once-an-hour stop is HUGE in terms of your long-term comfort. It need not be longer than a minute or two… just get off the bike, stretch and walk around.
One of the great tips I read on this was to split up fuel and snack breaks.

So, use the fuel stop for the walk around stretch. Ride half of your bikes range (or after an hour, use your own comfort to gauge it) and then pull over to grab a snack while wandering around. Back on the bike and repeat.

Those few minutes of stopping, walking, stretching, resting (whatever you do) really help keep your mental focus and improves your attitude. Overall the cost is minimal but the benefits will keep you safe and let you enjoy the trip more.

Here's the source of that tip. Lots of good advice here even if you are just on a cruise and not riding under a time limit. http://www.ironbutt.com/tech/aowprintout.cfm

Old September 28th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #32
Rugby Winger
ninjette.org member

Name: Roderick

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I'll be taking a ride to Canada in a couple of months. You'll be fine but get your valves adjusted and carbs checked before going.
Rugby Winger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #33
greenaero
Motorcycle Hypermiler

Name: Vic

Motorcycle(s): 1999 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R's

I rode my Ninjette from the SF Bay area to Kentucky and back last summer. Make sure that you and your bike are in good shape and you'll be fine. Lots of great advice from our forum about limiting your distance/day and taking lots of breaks. It makes the long ride a lot more fun.
greenaero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 28th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #34
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

Some rides I can go a tank of fuel, gas up and ride another full tank. Other rides I ride 45 miles and my butt is begging for a break. Listen to your body and take a break when you need it.

My rule when I'm on my "fun time" is that "If it ain't fun, don't do it." If I only make 400 miles in a day when I was planning on 800, so be it. Riding when you're too tired can be hazardous to your health.

Old October 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM   #35
Angel-be-Good
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '11 Street Triple R

Long trips, no problem. But I'm not a big fan of doing more than 350 miles a day. I don't think most bikes would be any better, though a big tourer would probably swallow the miles with less stress.

That said, my favorite day riding was a 500-mile day. I stuck to the coast, so no long stretches of straight freeway. That's key. I could probably ride forever on bendy roads, but a long freeway slog tests my consciousness. Worst day riding was 400-ish miles of freeway. Just miserable.

Old October 3rd, 2013, 04:29 AM   #36
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
I
- The key to rider longevity on the bike is to not overdo it. Ride 500+ miles in a day, stopping only for fuel, and you'll hate it. Ride 300-400 miles a day, stop once an hour for a minute to stretch your legs, and take a break for a leisurely lunch and you'll have a great time.

- Make the ride itself fun, not a way to get somewhere. Droning along the Interstate sucks. Riding when you're exhausted REALLY sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
One of the great tips I read on this was to split up fuel and snack breaks.

So, use the fuel stop for the walk around stretch. Ride half of your bikes range (or after an hour, use your own comfort to gauge it) and then pull over to grab a snack while wandering around. Back on the bike and repeat.

Those few minutes of stopping, walking, stretching, resting (whatever you do) really help keep your mental focus and improves your attitude.
Quote:
Listen to your body and take a break when you need it.

My rule when I'm on my "fun time" is that "If it ain't fun, don't do it." If I only make 400 miles in a day when I was planning on 800, so be it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-be-Good View Post
Long trips, no problem. But I'm not a big fan of doing more than 350 miles a day.

Worst day riding was 400-ish miles of freeway. Just miserable.
Sense a bit of a pattern here?

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #37
moonwalker
n00b4life

Name: Alexey

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki EX250J8F Ninja 250R

Quote:
Get yourself in shape before taking a trip like that. Spend some time on the bike in the Ozarks. You'll love riding the twisties up there. That little Ninja will be so much fun up there.
That's actually where I plan to take a trip to for my vacation next summer. The plan is to go there all the way from Lenexa, KS, spend a week there riding (and enjoying nature in-between rides) then go back.

Old October 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #38
Løckøut
ninjette.org member

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250r

@Donniejoe, @berserk81... we should all go on a ride together, one of these weekends coming up. I work weekdays but I'd make the trip to, say... Mountainberg?
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...k&cd=1&spell=1
Løckøut is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:04 PM   #39
Donniejoe
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Løckøut View Post
@Donniejoe, @berserk81... we should all go on a ride together, one of these weekends coming up. I work weekdays but I'd make the trip to, say... Mountainberg?
That would be fun. I've got a wedding to attend the last Saturday of October. This is the best time of year. I can map out a pretty good ride if I've got a stopping and starting point if you'll tell me how many hours in the saddle you want. The best roads in NW Arkansas are 16, 74, 23, 123 and 7

Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:38 PM   #40
berserk81
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Løckøut View Post
Yeah that would be great as soon as I am able to buy a bike I'm there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FEMA Camp.jpg (48.4 KB, 3 views)