ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #1
zvonler
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 250R

CMRA Round #4 F4 Sprint race

Here's some onboard from the F4 Sprint this past weekend in Hallett. I started around 12th, made it up to 5th by the finish, and managed to set the third-fastest lap of the race.

(Saw your post cuong-nutz - are you sure you got 5th? I read it off the scoresheets posted outside registration and it seems pretty clear from the video. Did someone in the first four places get dq'd or something?)

Link to original page on YouTube.

Last futzed with by zvonler; May 20th, 2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: (edited since results are up and it was third-fastest)
zvonler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #2
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Holy brake markers!

4, 3, 2, 1!!! Bwahaha...I luv it!!!

Great vid and good job! Thanks for sharing.

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #3
KazMan
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvonler View Post
Here's some onboard from the F4 Sprint this past weekend in Hallett. I started around 12th, made it up to 5th by the finish, and managed to set the third-fastest lap of the race.

(Saw your post cuong-nutz - are you sure you got 5th? I read it off the scoresheets posted outside registration and it seems pretty clear from the video. Did someone in the first four places get dq'd or something?)

Link to original page on YouTube.

fixed
KazMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #4
bluepine
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvonler View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6jccymHYzs
You are right. I thought i got fifth because that's what they told me when i pitted in. Didnt bother to check the scoreboard because had to immediately prepare for the first stint of endurance race. Just found out i was behind you, hence you got 5th indeed. Awesome time man!
bluepine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #5
bluepine
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Lol! That's fantastic. Just saw your video. Awesome how you slowly closed in, and finally passed me. Awesome job!!
Not trying to put an execute, the earlier ESS race excitement wore me out and after you passed me, i just gave up. Let's doit again in Cresson, and thanks for posting the video.
bluepine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:36 AM   #6
zvonler
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 250R

Right on, no worries. That was a fun race, and I definitely want to play on the 1.3 at Cresson!
zvonler is offline   Reply With Quote