ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1
greenmachine
ninjette.org member

Name: mitch

Motorcycle(s): Green Ninja 250 2008!!!!

SquidPort Beach

So yesterday I headed out to newport beach down the 55 in my cage. On my way I noticed a TON of motorcycles, at first I was stoked. Then after counting 22 of them squidding, I was pretty worried. I'm one of few who actually wear gear in the socal beach area apparently...

Tl;dr 22/26 riders around the beach were squidding.

I didnt count cruisers or Harleys, who always squid in a brain bucket from what i've seen.

Edit: I saw all the motorcycles separately, It wasn't a big group-squid-ride
greenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM   #2
Driddle
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
So yesterday I headed out to newport beach down the 55 in my cage. On my way I noticed a TON of motorcycles, at first I was stoked. Then after counting 22 of them squidding, I was pretty worried. I'm one of few who actually wear gear in the socal beach area apparently...

Tl;dr 22/26 riders around the beach were squidding.

I didnt count cruisers or Harleys, who always squid in a brain bucket from what i've seen.

Edit: I saw all the motorcycles separately, It wasn't a big group-squid-ride
Sadly you're right. I would say more than half of the people I see around here squid in some way or another.
I guarantee it's because of the hot weather, but that doesn't make it okay. They will learn.. one way or another

Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:08 PM   #3
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

well duh, the whole point of riding a motorcycle is to cool down on a hot day. With all that super heated air blasting against your bare skin.
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote