ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old September 17th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[visordown.com] - Farmer: ‘discovered Haga was replacing me via Twitter’

NORTHERN Ireland’s Keith Farmer found out he had lost his ride to Noriyuki Haga with the Paul Bird Motorsport Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki team through the social networking site Twitter.

The 26-year-old told the Belfast News Letter: “I appreciate all that Paul Bird has done for me and if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have got as far as I have.

“I haven’t been told by Paul yet that I’ve been sacked, I’ve just heard it from other people and I found out that Nori Haga was taking my place on Twitter. I’m slightly annoyed that he didn’t have the decency to tell me.

“I understand that I’ve been crashing his bikes and if I was him I’d probably make the same decision, but if I was sacking someone I’d tell them.

“I sent him a nice email thanking him for everything, but I haven’t heard a thing from him.”

Farmer concluded: “But this will make me stronger and I’ll stay positive. I certainly haven’t disgraced myself in BSB this year and I know I can run in the top five or six when I get my head right.”

Farmer confirmed that he wants to stay in BSB and does have offers on the table, but is yet to talk to some other teams.

Related Content

Keith Farmer's FP2 Oulton Park crash
Hickman kicked from Kawasaki BSB
Nori Haga to race in BSB 2012
Haga to BSB rumours?
Haga signed by Swan Yamaha

Click here for full story...