ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Videos

Old June 15th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #1
Broom
Track Junkie

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r Track Bike, DR350 commuter, KDX220 woods bike

On Board mini fest F4 sprint

here is the on board view from my GoPro camera for the race this past sunday morning at the "historic oak hill raceway". this is ben spies home town track. note the amount of blind corners. 1.8 mile course. very abrasive and sticky asphalt. pretty bumpy...

i felt like i got a decent start off the line, but its apparent by the time we reach turn 1 and 2 that i got a bad launch or i'm just down on power... it wasn't really my best race. we just did a countershaft sprocket change right before the race, so i was figuring out my shift points and everything during the race. i still managed to improve my lap time by a second, but not where i want to be yet. need more time on the bike.

i don't really have time to edit this down, so its just the whole race (8 laps). nothing too exciting unless you like seeing other tracks and hearing a 250 being put to the test

Link to original page on Vimeo.

Old June 15th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Neat video, and always fun to see a 250 zipping around the track. The track does look very bumpy in spots, and I was surprised to see that many unprotected trees that close to the track in many areas. Layout looked fun, though...

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 15th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #3
Broom
Track Junkie

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r Track Bike, DR350 commuter, KDX220 woods bike

its a very old track, and not exactly the safest, but its fun!

the bump in turn 1 at full lean going almost top speed definitely gets your blood pumping.