Old October 13th, 2015, 03:35 PM   #8
thisisbenji
ninjette.org sage

Name: Benji

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Sold), 2009 FZ6, 2015 Honda Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Your questions from the perspective from both sides of the fence;

Scary to get passed? Not really, has nothing to do with the bike overall, more to do with the rider.
Held up in corners? Not really, has nothing to do with the bike overall, more to do with the rider.
Will you be one of the few little bikes out there? yep, most likely. does it matter? not at all if you're having the same amount of fun.
Will you be put in the slow group? You mean the novice group? naw, unless that is where your riding skills say you belong. Although, more and more track orgs are putting small cc bikes in the I group due to closing speed concerns.
Passing rules and straights? Hot pit as needed, this has nothing to do with the bike as the same issues affect others riding larger bikes, more to do with the rider.
Little bikes tricky to ride? Naw, just have to weigh the pro's and cons, high power/torque bikes allow the rider to make up the speed scrubbed off on corner entry, whereas low power bikes force the rider to keep the speed up on entry as there is no quick way to get the pace back. Rider's style plays a large role.

Looks like a ss? Sorry, your comments currently conflict with each other. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some think the 300 is dead sexy, others not so much and long for a r1/rc8 clone with a little engine.

If you're interested in riding skillz, then buy the bike that allows you to do the type of riding you want to do. Looks play 2nd chair.
You completely missed my point. Spooph is much closer.