ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old June 29th, 2010, 02:18 AM   #1
kkim

What's your current "project"?

I don't know about all of you, but I go through stages where certain "projects" become the focal point of my life. One week it can be video equipment, other times it's bikes and still other times it is work related.

So, if you had to name, today, at this very moment, the one thing that has your #1 priority, what would it be? It can be anything, not only bike related. For some it will be work related, others family, still others, that nice shiny new bike you are buying or just got. What sets you on fire that makes waking up tomorrow, worthwhile?

For me, right now, it's playing with off road motorcycles. I'm in the middle of fine tuning the jetting for two, 4 stroke enduro/dual purpose bikes and a 2 stroke trials bike. As part of this, I'm clearing a huge overgrown lot behind my house to setup a practice riding area with natural and man made obstacles. Have spent many a day the last few months cutting down trees and clearing bushes so I can have my own private course in my back yard. I don't expect it to be done for at least a couple more months, but when it's done, I'll be all smiles.

So, what have you been doing with your precious, "me", time? Post up some pictures, if you have any.
kkim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #2
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

my project, other than getting my bike to completion (hugger, bronze wheels, clip-ons, area p exhaust) is making arrangements to become the us/canada distributor for Shinto Racing.
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #3
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
I love projects!

I'm a teacher, so I have plenty of time this summer. :-)
I've landscaped all of our flower beds, been working out in my veggie garden, ridden only my bicycle around town doing errands (within 25 miles round trip...my goal for the summer is for any errand to take the bike, not the car. So far, ), and painted our house.
My FUN projects are working out at the gym and mountain biking (my most recent love!)
Ally

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 05:11 AM   #4
kkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by want1sobad View Post
my project is making arrangements to become the us/canada distributor for Shinto Racing.
Vince,
I've been meaning to say something about you picking up the ball and running with it. Best of luck to you in your business venture.

Ally, so that's why you've been back on the board so much lately... great to see you posting again and having some time to relax.

Old June 29th, 2010, 05:31 AM   #5
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

thanks kelly,

not really a business venture - goal isn't financial, just want to help bring more products for our great bikes to the masses. other than that, it's something to occupy my brain as i really don't have any other projects going on.

if all goes according to plan, i'm looking to submit the first batch order on 7/15 - interested in anything?
want1sobad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 06:00 AM   #6
tinng321
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tin

Motorcycle(s): 08 black 250r (sold); '09 black zx6r

My project for this weekend will be the installation of frame sliders, spools, end bars, Roar Toyz lowering links and maybe M4 slip-on if I can get my hands on one by this Friday.
tinng321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 07:03 AM   #7
Flashmonkey
Professional belly dancer

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 1992 GSX-R 750

Bodybuilding. Well..."bodybuilding" anyway...as I only have a loose, long-term goal of stepping up onto the competitive stage. It's more or less just to see if I can do it or not, as bodybuilding is a highly disciplined sport that not many people can handle or do well. I'm considering it....I'm not sure how I feel about standing around in a thong with a big, stupid grin on my face, though.

I'm currently on a bulking phase, and have been for the past 2 years or so. Grappling with new weights and trying to add muscle is harder than most people think. Some days it downright sucks....but at least I get to eat like a jerk most of the time.
Flashmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 07:53 AM   #8
sharky nrk
Fighting Texas Aggie '05

Name: Neil

Motorcycle(s): '07 ZX6R, '08 Versys, '09 250R Track, '93 F2/F3 Track

I have way way way too many irons in the fire right now. So stress and overwhelmed are my projects.
sharky nrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #9
Kitdog
ninjette.org guru

Name: Kit

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r, 1996 Yahmaha YZ 125... Both in Blue the coolest color

Being a teacher as well, my summer project is hanging out with my kids/family, enjoying bike nights and relaxing!!!

Old June 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #10
Scott1620
ninjette.org member

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r(sold), 2007 650R (sold), 2013 Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
I don't know about all of you, but I go through stages where certain "projects" become the focal point of my life. One week it can be video equipment, other times it's bikes and still other times it is work related.
I am the same way, if something sparks my interest I need to know everything I can about it... Currently I am upgrading my electronic drum set with some Roland components, and playing around with that, also I am trying to learn guitar... Music has become somewhat of a passion for me lately
Scott1620 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:20 AM   #11
Flashmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1620 View Post
I am the same way, if something sparks my interest I need to know everything I can about it... Currently I am upgrading my electronic drum set with some Roland components, and playing around with that, also I am trying to learn guitar... Music has become somewhat of a passion for me lately
Believe it or not I envy this passion. I'd love to play a musical instrument. My brother, father and most of my family members on my dad's side are talented singers and musicians...but I guess that talent skipped me over.

Whenever I pick up an instrument to try and learn it, all passion immediately dies hahaha

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #12
ally99
Ninja chick

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Love projects!

Quote:
Vince,
Ally, so that's why you've been back on the board so much lately... great to see you posting again and having some time to relax.
Thanks, Kkim! :-) I'm actually going to change careers and start looking for something different when my summer is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmonkey View Post
Bodybuilding. Grappling with new weights and trying to add muscle is harder than most people think. Some days it downright sucks....but at least I get to eat like a jerk most of the time.
Hey Flashmonkey. I body build too, well, women call it "body sculpting". Sounds more feminine. LOL! But yes, it is nice being able to eat and not worry about it. :-) And yes, some days it does SUCK!

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #13
Scott1620
ninjette.org member

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r(sold), 2007 650R (sold), 2013 Ninja 300

Quote:
Believe it or not I envy this passion. I'd love to play a musical instrument. My brother, father and most of my family members on my dad's side are talented singers and musicians...but I guess that talent skipped me over.

Whenever I pick up an instrument to try and learn it, all passion immediately dies hahaha
Haha, yea my Moms side of my family are all musicians of some sort, it just takes a lot of patience... I actually got into electronic drums playing Rock Band drums (the videogame), thats a great party game haha
Scott1620 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #14
LazinCajun
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anon

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250 (Blue!)

I was a soccer player in high school, but got hurt (and re-injured my first practice back, ouch!) and stopped playing. I worked my butt off in college academically and REALLY let me myself go physically. After watching the world cup, I decided to get back in shape enough to join an adult soccer league by the spring season, which starts in January around here (yay Florida!) Unfortunately, that means less time on the ninjette and the forums.

On another note, great thread idea
LazinCajun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #15
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

I am in the process of keeping our local soup kitchen from going "belly up" To that end, a group of us got together and formed a Board of Directors. We are currently in the application process for a Not for Profit 501(C)3 Corporation. Financially we are OK for three months. With massive mailings asking for financial support, we should be able to survive until our grant proposals are evaluated by the various foundations we have applied to. Our local churches have also been very supportive. It is putting the miles on the Ninja--chasing down signatures, etc. We found a lawyer who is doing the paperwork pro bono---but I have to be the "gofor" in putting things together.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #16
sofo
ninjette.org guru

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I'm tearing-down and setting-up two Fender Stratocasters, one to sell and another to lend to a family member long term. Then I'm moving on to the same work on an old Ibanez RG guitar which has a Floyd Rose vibrato that makes carb. tuning look like ordering pizza in terms of fussiness.

After that, I have a whack of parts for my bike to install.
sofo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 01:14 PM   #17
Hadyn
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): '06 Yellow 250r

Great thread, Kelly

Right now, I'm trying to fix my cage to get it past state inspection and get it re-registered before I start getting pulled over for expired tags. It failed yesterday because of a broken motor mount, so I got the part this morning and I've been sitting at work all day just waiting to get home so I can fix it. Secondary to fixing the car is fixing the bike, but I'm waiting for parts to get in and it's killing me to not be riding in this weather.

As a more recreational project, I picked up a game called APB. It's like Grand Theft Auto meets Second Life. It has the majority of my non-physical-labor attention.
Hadyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #18
lockie
ninjette.org sage

Name: don

Motorcycle(s): 2009 blue ninja 250R

Good idea...

I'm in the middle of moving south to New Brunswick after 32 years in Labrador. Boy do I have a lot of junk... more than 1000 books, lots of odds and ends in the basement workshop along with furniture and clothes that are not worth moving. There's lots to sell off or give away. Still lots more to do, including selling my old friend, a 1986 Volvo station wagon that I bought 24 yrs ago (sigh).

Hey Alex... Is there anything we can do to help out with the Soup Kitchen? Is it the Stone Soup Kitchen? Maybe some sort of online fundraising or maybe a ride for supper?
lockie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #19
Flashmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockie View Post
Hey Alex... Is there anything we can do to help out with the Soup Kitchen? Is it the Stone Soup Kitchen? Maybe some sort of online fundraising or maybe a ride for supper?
This is a good idea! Maybe some sort of paypal account or something. I'll pitch in a couple of bucks!

Old June 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #20
Tricia
Cat Lady Extraordinaire

Name: Tricia

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250, 74 CB 360, Genuine Buddy 150

My project is a Halloween yard haunt my family works on most of he year. (Yes, I spend all year thinking about and working on Fall, October, and Halloween related things) I'm trying out new cider recipes, growing a few kinds of pumpkins, creating oddities, corpse-ing things up, you know- the usual.
http://hellizondohaunt.com/blog/

I can't wait for October.
Tricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #21
Sailariel

Don, It is funny that you mention "Stone Soup Kitchen" That was the original name. Then St. Francis of Asissi Catholic church took over and called it St. Francis Soup Kitchen. They kept cutting back and cutting back, and dictating what we HAVE to do---so, in effect we decided that we can do without them. We are now called the Belfast Soup Kitchen and we are located at 9 Field Street, Suite 224, Belfast ME 04915. We got our tax number today and expect our Certificate of Incorporation in two weeks. We have a Public Supper in the works along with a charity ride put on by The United Bikers of Maine. I am exploring grant possibilities and plan to write a lot of grant proposals. A lot of our clients are homeless and the homeless are 80% Veterans. That's why I got involved. If we do well in the grants department, I see a homeless shelter in the offing---all under one roof.The Veterans Administration has money available for such projects. First, I want to get the soup kitchen on a solid financial footing. We provide much more than food. We provide an atmosphere for socialization and comraderie--something much needed by these people. Currently we feed between 40 to 60 people a day, five days a week--and we do it on $3500 a month which includes $1200 a month rent, $80 for phone, and a cook we pay $10 an hour for 30 hours a week. When you crunch the numbers--we are doing very well. We are good financially till September. In the meantime our board will have to continue to be creative. I welcome any and all ideas. This project has taken on an incredible importance. There is absolutely no reason that anybody should go hungry in our society. Hannaford Bros. Supermarkets has been exceptionally supportive with their food donations. We could not have survived without them. They are great neighbors.

Old June 29th, 2010, 03:47 PM   #22
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

A few things. I want to install mesh on my fairings to mount a yellow skateboard tire to on each side so I can start making it look like the Blue Falcon from F-Zero.

I'm also putting memory foam in my helmet to fill the speaker cavities and want to integrate a sound-reactive EL panel on the back under a SkullSkins cover. "Gaudy," I know.

I still want a Sportisi hugger too, but I needs moar monies.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 29th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #23
Flashmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Hey Flashmonkey. I body build too, well, women call it "body sculpting". Sounds more feminine. LOL! But yes, it is nice being able to eat and not worry about it. :-) And yes, some days it does SUCK!
That's awesome! It's hard to find women who aren't afraid to workout with weights!

Old July 1st, 2010, 09:29 AM   #24
kevlarorc
noob motovlogger

Name: Gareth

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 250r

I got my first trials bike yesterday,2010 Onza Zoot, and I'm learning the very basics. I haven't ridden a bicycle in about a year since I did an offroad relay duathalon and before that I hadn't ridden in about a year to two years. It's a crazy feeling getting back on a bicycle but it's starting to feel natural again already.
As I also have a passion for video editing I decided to turn my trials experience into a year-long video project where I will document my days of learning into a big video.

Old July 1st, 2010, 12:03 PM   #25
kkim

Another trials rider! Hey, what happen to your engine? here's mine in it's most seen position... laying on the ground on it's side.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 01:26 AM   #26
kevlarorc
noob motovlogger

Name: Gareth

Motorcycle(s): Black 2009 250r

Quote:
Another trials rider! Hey, what happen to your engine? here's mine in it's most seen position... laying on the ground on it's side.
My engine got lost somewhere around Junior year of high school. I'm working on bringing it back though. Apparently exercise helps the engine find its way back to you or something.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 11:39 AM   #27
FrugalNinja250

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

What I started working with last weekend, thanks to a workshop at a convention I went to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arduino

The last time I did any programming was in college, took a BASIC course back when the 80286 was the hot setup.
FrugalNinja250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #28
kkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailariel View Post
I am in the process of keeping our local soup kitchen from going "belly up" To that end, a group of us got together and formed a Board of Directors. We are currently in the application process for a Not for Profit 501(C)3 Corporation. Financially we are OK for three months. With massive mailings asking for financial support, we should be able to survive until our grant proposals are evaluated by the various foundations we have applied to. Our local churches have also been very supportive. It is putting the miles on the Ninja--chasing down signatures, etc. We found a lawyer who is doing the paperwork pro bono---but I have to be the "gofor" in putting things together.
Good God, Alex. Your "project" makes mine seem so selfish and self centered. Best of luck with nothing but success for you.

If you set up a donation mechanism through PayPal, I'd gladly contribute to such a cause.

Old July 9th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #29
Sailariel

Kelly, I have about a month to go until we are a 501c(3) Corp. At that point we will be able to accept tax deductible donations. I will try, at that point, to arrange some sort of mechanism where people who are interested in this project would be able to help. We are in rural Maine and have a lot of very poor people here. What got me going on this whole thing was that I did some volunteer work for a senior center and discovered that a number of people were eating pet food (canned) for protein. That set me off big time, and that is when I made the decision to make a go of the Soup Kitchen which has been struggling financially. The ultimate goal is to be able to generate enough money through grants and private donations to buy a large house. We would then have our clients help provide the manpower to refurbish the house. The first floor would house the soup kitchen, and the second floor would be a homeless shelter. Since over 90% of the homeless are Veterans, there are funds at the VA we could access. I do, realistically, expect a lot of speed bumps. Currently, it costs us about $3100 a month to stay afloat. We should be good for about 60 days. It will take some creativity to accomplish this. I do have a great Board of Directors---people who were hand picked for their talents. One person on the board (my VP) is a woman I worked with 40 years ago in Vietnam helping the lepers in a colony outside of QuiNhon. It was an incredible experience. I never thought that I would ever see her again--and then she appeared in Belfast, Maine. It is going to take a hell of a lot of work--but it will happen. Seems that the folks are getting used to my cooking three days a week. We made Tacos today with a fruit salad on the side. It was well received. I guess this thing has taken on a life of its own. The GREEN Machine is getting pretty well known. The biggest problem, I suspect that will manifest in the future , will be where we can acquire a house that would fit our needs. I expect a "Not in my back yard" reaction. That will take some diplomacy--not my strong suit. I'll have to delegate that one. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers.

Old August 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #30
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
I know some of you guys like Kawasakis so this is a buddy's new dirt bike.

750cc twin

Sorry it's not green

Old August 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #31
welcome2thedawn
ninjette.org guru

Name: dawn

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250r modded, 73 honda cl200, 74 kawasaki 400 triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally99 View Post
Quote:
Bodybuilding. Well..."bodybuilding" anyway...as I only have a loose, long-term goal of stepping up onto the competitive stage. It's more or less just to see if I can do it or not, as bodybuilding is a highly disciplined sport that not many people can handle or do well. I'm considering it....I'm not sure how I feel about standing around in a thong with a big, stupid grin on my face, though.

I'm currently on a bulking phase, and have been for the past 2 years or so. Grappling with new weights and trying to add muscle is harder than most people think. Some days it downright sucks....but at least I get to eat like a jerk most of the time.
awesome!!! i started bodybuilding at 19, competed at 20...got pretty hardcore (ALWAYS natural) into it for 5 years...felt that i had gotten a bit too muscular...quit for years...and have been back lifting for 2 years...it just feels sooooo good....i have no interest in competing, too consuming, i just really enjoy my gym time....and being a small girl, who is as strong as a lot of guys, isn't bad either

flashmonkey...i'm sure you know....but if you think you are eating enough, especially protein....you need more...if it doesn't make you gag to think about shoving a couple more chicken breasts, or a dozen egg whites down your throat...it's not enough

soooo current projects...just bought a food cart business...number one priority is getting that going....number two is cleaning up my 07 ninja, to sell...3-getting the kids ready to go back to school...4-detail my car...5-de-clutter my house...6-start working on my cl200, turning it into a cafe racer...the list goes on....i was trying to do a little bit of everything, and it was too overwhelming, and starting to make me crazy...i actually made a list last night, so i can start one thing, finish, and move on to the next
welcome2thedawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #32
Viper-Byte
ninjette.org sage

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R in Green! (Sold) Now 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 SE

I am studying for my MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician for Windows XP)

And I have a side project to build a robotic tank (currently awaiting more funds... ) that will drive and avoid obstacles and has a remote control option, in later stages I will stepping it up to a tank that can fire bbs

On the bike front, I will be installing HID in my Daytona this weekend, I am not looking forward to it as the Daytona has MUCH less space than the Ninjas to install the ballasts...

AreaP Quiet Core Carbon Fibre : 8000k HIDs : Dynojet Jet kit : Double Bubble Windscreen
Viper-Byte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2010, 06:20 PM   #33
kamikaze
ex-ninjette.org guru :o

Name: Trevor

Motorcycle(s): 2003 SV1000 S

currently working on 2 things, LED turn signals for the bike (SMD LED bulbs in the factory housings) and an iPhone charger for the bike (for music and TomTom). I found that there's some magic to how apple devices determine what's actually an official "made for iPhone" charger, and it's not really all that magical, so I'm building a charger that will take the 12v input from the battery and charging system and supply a clean and steady 5v to the phone to keep it juiced up while i'm using the GPS.
kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM   #34
spooph

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
I hear ya Dawn, and all you other busy peeps!

Awesome work Sailariel!

I have to, in no particular order, before the end of this year: 1.) finish painting the house. 2.) Install attic fans in the garage. 3.) Read 3 books for my new job. 4.) Ninja work - exhaust, turn signals, cam work. 5.) Get my Ascot running 6.) Build the cb360T and XS650 into cafe bikes. 7.) Build the Vulcan into a bobber. 8.) trim down on my material belongings not bike related.... And there are others, but not on the radar ATM.

Good luck to you all, busy people!

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 8th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #35
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

I'm currently repairing a lip spoiler that I f'ed up by using a grinder on, getting close to getting it ready to be painted and then mounted on my car, its taken so much time getting it smooth. Then I will repair all the damaged areas on my car (thanks boulder college students for not caring about screwing someones car up). Also got to buy a lot of books (very expensive books that will probably go half unused) and try to sell my old ones. Also currently looking for parts so I can piece together a cai as well. And the one project I really want to work on which is my comic is getting held up once again...

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 9th, 2010, 04:04 AM   #36
hubcapbandit
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250 (Yellow!)

All of my projects require me spending hours upon hours of work, so it's not a lot, but wow do they keep me busy.

- Fixing up the house
- Working on getting webcomic off the ground
- Recording a solo album
- Teaching myself 3D modeling and animation
hubcapbandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #37
Suey250
Da Peon

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Installing Area P exhaust and jetting !
Also working on getting vehicles, including the ninja, safety checked and registered in VA. Does any other state require this safety check before you can get plates? I'm a little worried my car tint (20%) won't pass the VA safety inspection, which is only 50% up front and 35% back...anybody else have any experience with this?
Suey250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #38
thurt88
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tommy

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CRF250L, 2010 ninja 250r

Well, I havent been able to ride much this week. Got a new tatoo covering my whole forearm and when sun hits it, it feels like scolding heat. Sooo ive been diverting my attention to my snakes and my WoW (world of warcraft).. I know I know, Im a nerd.
thurt88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #39
ally99
Ninja chick

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome2thedawn View Post
awesome!!! i started bodybuilding at 19, competed at 20...got pretty hardcore (ALWAYS natural) into it for 5 years...felt that i had gotten a bit too muscular...quit for years...and have been back lifting for 2 years...it just feels sooooo good....i have no interest in competing, too consuming, i just really enjoy my gym time....and being a small girl, who is as strong as a lot of guys, isn't bad either

Yes, Dawn, it IS nice to be as strong as a lot of guys. It's also nice never having to ask hubby to open a jar for me, though sometimes I do, just so that he feels useful. LOL!

Old August 9th, 2010, 04:00 PM   #40
Daeldren
two wheel addict

Name: Kenneth

Motorcycle(s): 94 xlh 883, 1984 kawi gpz money pit

Planning on picking up a cheap beater bmx bike off of craigslist this week.