ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old March 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Liist
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Ignored at Dealership Badly

I went to the dealership today just to get some quotes and stuff on service and a new tire. It took a little while as a guy was spending quite some time helping a lady out on picking a helmet.

I later went over to the showroom floor just to look at 600s because I'm ready to buy near the end of the year. There were two guys sitting at their desks just reading over papers and completely ignored me. I was sitting down on bikes and looked interested to buy, but I guess they were too good for being a teenager with a T-shirt and jeans.

All I know is that I'm never buying a new bike from there ever. I'm probably not going to buy my 600 new anyway, but at least they could have entertained me with financing options. The only used crotch rocket they had was a 2005 Repsol CBR1000RR with 70K miles on it for $5,000!

I now laugh at the fact that they have a midget working at the service desk.
Liist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Mountain Dew
Ambrosia.

Name: Jaymie

Motorcycle(s): 1974 Honda CB550K0 W.I.P.

You just said it yourself, there's not much money to be made from a teenager.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Liist
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
You just said it yourself, there's not much money to be made from a teenager.
I don't have much money but I am preparing to spend all my savings on a 600, and I could probably afford to buy a new one if I continue saving up until December.
Liist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
brand new bikes exist solely for squids to crash.

squids like rossi.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

hardly used>new

I hate dealerships!!!!
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM   #6
choneofakind

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liist View Post
I don't have much money but I am preparing to spend all my savings on a 600
wait. why? Being broke is no fun.
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #7
outofstep
ninjette.org newbie

Name: bob

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
I went to the dealership today just to get some quotes and stuff on service and a new tire. It took a little while as a guy was spending quite some time helping a lady out on picking a helmet.

I later went over to the showroom floor just to look at 600s because I'm ready to buy near the end of the year. There were two guys sitting at their desks just reading over papers and completely ignored me. I was sitting down on bikes and looked interested to buy, but I guess they were too good for being a teenager with a T-shirt and jeans.

All I know is that I'm never buying a new bike from there ever. I'm probably not going to buy my 600 new anyway, but at least they could have entertained me with financing options. The only used crotch rocket they had was a 2005 Repsol CBR1000RR with 70K miles on it for $5,000!

Heh,

Seeing that you were in florida and the trash service you got, I guessed at a dealership it might be. Then when you said they had a midget working there, I knew I was right. I've been there.

This is Streit's Motorsports in Gainesville. If you check the google reviews they don't even have two stars. I tried going multiple times, giving them more chances than they deserved; because I want to buy local first. Support the hometown and what not.

But seriously, when a dude rolls into your lot in an expensive vehicle and wearing a watch that costs more than any of your floor bikes; just maybe he'll have some money to spend. Doesn't matter. EVERY single time I went there, the dudes were too busy blowing each other to give me the time of day. So it's not just a case of ignoring a teenager, they ignore people that obviously have disposable income. They definitely earned that 1.5 star rating.

That shop can go fuc|< themselves.
outofstep is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:12 PM   #8
blink
Always.

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, '05 GSX-R600

LOL ****ing workers.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #9
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

At one of my local dealerships it is the exact opposite - too many people asking if they could help me while I was waiting for a recall on the ZX6R. One sales guy spent at least 30 minutes holding up bikes while I sat on them. Granted, it was a Monday afternoon. My main complaint about the "stealership" is the pricing for routine work/maintanence.

At the other dealership close to the house, I got kicked out for telling the owner he didn't know sh*t about bikes when he told me that the "normal tach reading problem" on the 250R was how the bike was suppose to work.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:01 PM   #10
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

I never understand rants like this. All the time there are posts about "I went to a dealership to look at bikes and they ignored me, so I don't want to get a bike from that dealership anymore". It's got to be common knowledge that there's no money in motorcycle sales, right? Why would any potential buyer, decide not to get something that they wanted initially, because they didn't get the right amount of attention from some person whose role it is to just facilitate the transaction? Does that mean if a salesperson is *really* friendly and attentive, it's then appropriate to buy something that we wouldn't have otherwise?

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:07 PM   #11
outofstep
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I never understand rants like this. All the time there are posts about "I went to a dealership to look at bikes and they ignored me, so I don't want to get a bike from that dealership anymore". It's got to be common knowledge that there's no money in motorcycle sales, right? Why would any potential buyer, decide not to get something that they wanted initially, because they didn't get the right amount of attention from some person whose role it is to just facilitate the transaction? Does that mean if a salesperson is *really* friendly and attentive, it's then appropriate to buy something that we wouldn't have otherwise?
You're not understanding the situation correctly. It's not an issue of no longer buying the product at all. Poor costumer service means you just wont buy it from *them*.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM   #12
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

But that's what's silly. If you wanted a price on a bike, point to the bike, take a salesperson aside, and ask about a deal. Having a hissy fit because they didn't approach you in a friendly enough manner first, and using that as a reason to go to another dealership that may or may not offer a better deal, seems shortsighted to me.

Buying a bike isn't hard, and the product is the same everywhere. Call around, get reasonable prices, find a dealership you can work with, and move on. I just don't see how the friendliness of the sales staff should be a large (or even small) factor.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM   #13
outofstep
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
But that's what's silly. If you wanted a price on a bike, point to the bike, take a salesperson aside, and ask about a deal. Having a hissy fit because they didn't approach you in a friendly enough manner first, and using that as a reason to go to another dealership that may or may not offer a better deal, seems shortsighted to me.

Buying a bike isn't hard, and the product is the same everywhere. Call around, get reasonable prices, find a dealership you can work with, and move on. I just don't see how the friendliness of the sales staff should be a large (or even small) factor.
When sales staff wont help you when directly asked, you do not reward them by shopping there. There is nothing hissy about that.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. You don't enable places to stay in business with **** service.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM   #14
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

You sound like a self important and bitter douche. If you needed help with something, why didn't you just ask for help?

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:18 PM   #15
CynicalC

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofstep View Post
When sales staff wont help you when directly asked, you do not reward them by shopping there. There is nothing hissy about that.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. You don't enable places to stay in business with **** service.
Oh so you asked? I bet it was just like this then:

"Excuse me, can you help me?"

"No."

AMIRITE?

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #16
outofstep
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
You sound like a self important and bitter douche. If you needed help with something, why didn't you just ask for help?
Even when directly asked about products, staff would not help. It was basically a "shut up and take my money" situation and they wouldn't even play with that.

Meh, apparently thinking I can get any kind of service makes me a self important, bitter douche.

As already stated, this shop has garnered 1.5 stars out of 5 in the reviews. But noooooooo, it's not their fault. I guess it's just douchebags like me that are the problem.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #17
Boom King
So, where's the reverse?

Name: Anson

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Quote:
Ya, people with genetic differences are always so funny and don't deserve jobs.
Boom King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM   #18
outasight20
ninjette.org member

Name: Weezy

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Yamaha FZ6

****in stealerships. I hate everything about them. I will never buy a bike from a dealer in my life, new or used
outasight20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM   #19
exarch
ninjette.org member

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250r

I agree with you, poor service(especially repeat poor service) will not get my money. for example Midas.charges $20 for an oil change, I ask the specifally to do something, they tell me its included at no extra charge. I get my car back and notice the stuff I asked.for wasnt done(rotate tire, fluid top off, air in tires) happend to me 2x there now. So I go next door and pay $35(after my military discount otherwise they.charge $45) expensive right? well they provide great service and even do the simple lil extras that I dont care about(vaccume the car and wash my windows) but thats the stuff I like, great service + the little extras is worth spending more money. Hell I drive 45min to get my haircut cuz of customer service, even though there are probably 50more that are closer.

so ya, my point being is customer service matters, if you make the customor happy they will go out of their way to be a repeat customer or a first time buyer in this case. And its not cuz he is a young douche, its cuz he knows what he wants and feels respect is important. Guess we were just raised a different breed as I grew up with the idea that when someone is working they should be profrssional at all times theory...
Posted via Mobile Device
exarch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #20
reaperw
ninjette.org member

Name: Ian

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Not to be a dick but grow up and ask for help,i would much rathere this then the

Oh hi can i help you,

3 sec pass

Oh hi can i help you

3 sec pass

Oh hi can i help you

I normally say yes can you tell much how much it cost to paint that back wall and smile.

They look at me like there something wrong and walk away
reaperw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #21
Alex
ninjette.org dude

This isn't a siren call for poor customer service. Of course people appreciate being treated with respect, and sometimes pay more for it.

This is a specific case, where a prospective buyer wants to find out how to buy a bike, and yet walks out of the dealership unhappy because they didn't approach a salesperson to try and get a price and/or make a deal. I find it weak and silly. Perhaps others don't. I live in the state that buys/sells more motorcycles than anywhere else in the US, yet there still aren't nearly enough dealerships near me to cross them off because the 22 year old at the sales desk didn't approach me quick enough when I entered the building or sat on a bike. There are things that do differentiate dealerships for me (service departments, loaner policies, warranty fulfillment, perhaps pricing on accessories, knowledgeable parts staff). Aren't those more important to you as well?

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:05 PM   #22
outofstep
ninjette.org newbie

Quote:
This isn't a siren call for poor customer service. Of course people appreciate being treated with respect, and sometimes pay more for it.

This is a specific case, where a prospective buyer wants to find out how to buy a bike, and yet walks out of the dealership unhappy because they didn't approach a salesperson to try and get a price and/or make a deal. I find it weak and silly. Perhaps others don't. I live in the state that buys/sells more motorcycles than anywhere else in the US, yet there still aren't nearly enough dealerships near me to cross them off because the 22 year old at the sales desk didn't approach me quick enough when I entered the building or sat on a bike. There are things that do differentiate dealerships for me (service departments, loaner policies, warranty fulfillment, perhaps pricing on accessories, knowledgeable parts staff). Aren't those more important to you as well?
No, this is multiple cases. OP, the dude that started the thread, went in looking for a bike. This is two different people talking about the same shop. I've been in three times looking for gear. Once for gloves, once for jackets, and once for helmets. Not a single time could I get someone even when directly asking.

Plus there is the whole 1.5/5 rating. So yes, this IS the siren call for a scheisse shop.

I put in my two cents because yeah, I can see a shop not really giving a teenager looking to buy a bike much attention. But blowing off a dude thats abit older and obviously has money to spend on quick turn around items? Not once, but three fu cking times?

don't beleive me or the OP, fine. Here's the link to the reviews on the shop: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1C1LAVF_enUS383US383&ix=sea&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Streit's+Motorsports&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Streit's+Motorsports&hnear=0x88e6202169bf 2c2b:0x80e7795d28108d96,Gainesville,+FL&cid=3542421748847249141&ei=vMxrT-L5A6GqsQKYuP2RBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=1&ved=0CD0Q4gkwAA

I guess all the reviewers and the two folks in this thread that have been to the shop are just dumb ****s douchebags. We need to get over ourselves and shop there anyways. Godamn, I've never seen so many people try so hard to justify continued shopping at a trash location.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #23
Jono

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Great customer service is very important for businesses.

I will steal from this article.... http://smallbusiness.chron.com/custo...tion-2050.html

Customer service is important to an organization because it is often the only contact a customer has with a company. Customers are vital to an organization. Some customers spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars per year with a company.

A company with excellent customer service is more likely to get repeat business from customers. Consequently, the company will benefit with greater sales and profits. Contrarily, companies with poor customer service may lose customers, which will have a negative impact on business. It costs a lot more money for a company to acquire a customer than to retain them, due to advertising costs and the expense of sales calls. Therefore, the efforts that go into maintaining quality customer service can really pay dividends over time.

People that have a positive experience with a company's customer service department will likely tell two or three others about their experience, according to Consumer Affairs website. Therefore, quality customer service can be a source of promotion for organizations. Contrarily, a person who has a bad customer service experience will likely tell between nine and 20 people.

^^^^
Basically, it is important.

Especially here in the South. I think maybe on the west coast you guys have different views. Most people in the south are very friendly so when you go to a dealership you expect to be helped and treated nicely.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:18 PM   #24
thisisbenji
ninjette.org sage

Name: Benji

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Sold), 2009 FZ6, 2015 Honda Grom

If I walked into a shop and a salesperson didn't try to engage me I wouldn't necessarily be mad, but it would make me wonder what that's doing for their business.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #25
heylookitsfranco
ninjette.org member

Name: Franco

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r, 2006 Ninja 636

I feel like This thread could have easily read: "damn those salesmen at the dealership! they're always bugging me for **** and I don't even wanna buy a bike 'til next year! Rage!"

If you want something, you make effort to get it. simple as that. whining about it to us won't help.

I'm truly sorry you weren't treated like the beautiful and unique snowflake that you are. My condolences.

And making fun of "midgets" probably isn't gonna net you too many friends on this board. take that **** somewhere else. prick.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM   #26
exarch
ninjette.org member

If the place busy, an approach isnt expected. If a place is dead, an approach is.expected. Here in Dayton Ohio most places are friendly(unless I have a Michigan hoodie on and walk into a sports store willing to.drop.cash, then walk back out 5sec later cuz of a stupid comment made by a manager) but every dealership I go to (b4 I get to the door, or.even if im in the lot) I get friendly service within mere minutes, even after I telk them im just lookin and may buy someplace else. Then when i.leave i.always get a GL even if you.dont.buy from us as long as your happy with what u buy. (although some are pushy and at that point I just walk away) but he is right, word of mouth is.the best advertisement people can get. Even if u buy a product from a place and u tell people they were pushy asshats, people prob wont buy from there again. On the other hand if u get good customer.service, but a product is messes up and they are goos about fixing ur problem, you tell ur peers, and they will likley buy from that place, cuz no one in their right.mind likes dealing with.****** customer service if they received a bad product.(aka I will never ever ever shop at radio.shack, and .glad Saturn went out of business cuz they wouldnt honor the warrenty on my ion redline)
Posted via Mobile Device

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #27
NDspd
1/4 English, 3/4 Kick Ass

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisbenji View Post
If I walked into a shop and a salesperson didn't try to engage me I wouldn't necessarily be mad, but it would make me wonder what that's doing for their business.
I'm about the same way...
NDspd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:14 PM   #28
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

At the local Ducati dealership we were told to "be careful, you are on an expensive bike." That offended us and we left the dealer without said bike. I will never step foot in that building again.

I get annoyed when sales staff follow you around, a friendly welcome is all that is really needed. I do, however, get offended when a sales person basically tells you that you are not worth the bike you are sitting on.
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:29 PM   #29
ajcadoo
Towster ['__'`,-,

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Green Ninja 250 SE

Dealerships and Freight/Setup fees are ridiculous. A brand new 250 at my local dealer was $6200 OTD! They were charging like $1000 in freight and setup alone.
ajcadoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #30
exarch
ninjette.org member

<--- is exempt from those crazy fees =D atleast at the dealership I went to. They charge msrp out the door for military and for paying with cash without all the other crazy fees added.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:06 PM   #31
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I actually prefer that they let me look around in peace. If you didn't approach them, they assume you aren't really interested. Also, many dealerships are very explicit with their "DO NOT SIT ON BIKES!" policy, so I'm surprised that doing so didn't draw them to you immediately for an entirely different reason.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #32
Miles_Prower
One Loyal Fox

Name: Rahul

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R (RIP), 2011 ZX-6R

Why's everyone ganging up on this guy? If you are in business to sell to customers, regardless of whether you are selling bikes, clothes, spoons, whatever, you should have some customer SERVICE skills. It doesnt mean you have to kiss their shoes, but at least acknowledge them, and help them. If you don't want to do that, find a different job.

I went to the "local" dealership, wanting to give them business, and the same thing happened to me. Finally I got help, if you want to call it that even, and this gruff guy clearly could care less about whether I was there..and he gave me some trumped up price for a 250. I walked out, called up a different dealership a bit out in the country, and they were extremely helpful, respectful, and relaxed. Guess where I bought my bike?

Don't judge by looks, especially these days with internet millionaires. I look like I'm 15 but I make pretty decent money. When I decide I want something and I go out to a shop, I'm in there to buy. If I'm not taken seriously, then I walk..there's plenty other places who want the business.
Miles_Prower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #33
etiainen
CBR250R Traitor

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Red CBR250R 2009 Ninja 250r SE(With 2008 Fairings)(sold)

I normally do a lot of research before going to look at something in a store so I prefer to be alone.

If there's any place I'm pointlessly bugged, it's Best Buy not a motorcycle dealership
etiainen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #34
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

You can always grow a Vag keep the 250 and have a few good hours with the sales person tryin to pick a nice helmet. :P jk XD

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #35
loz944
ninjette.org guru

Name: Laurence

Motorcycle(s): Green 2012 Ninja 250SE and a Yamaha fino scooter (my wife's really)

Quote:
There are things that do differentiate dealerships for me (service departments, loaner policies, warranty fulfillment, perhaps pricing on accessories, knowledgeable parts staff). Aren't those more important to you as well?
I agree with this Alex but it should also included sales staff

I went with a friend to a Honda dealer here In Bangbuathong ok we do have the added language barrier to deal with

He wants to buy the cbr350r cash and asked the sales guy (who spoke reasonable English)
what the price for the bike was with ABS .............His reply was its a bike not a car no ABS when we told him to check the internet and there are 2 models one with and one without ABS he had no idea

so all staff should have product knowledge and at least try to help

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #36
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
I'm considering go to a dealer with my walker (and a hidden gopro) tell em I just crashed my 2fiddy, got a fat settlement and need a new bike

Would be fun
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #37
Miles_Prower
One Loyal Fox

Name: Rahul

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R (RIP), 2011 ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by etiainen View Post
I normally do a lot of research before going to look at something in a store so I prefer to be alone.

If there's any place I'm pointlessly bugged, it's Best Buy not a motorcycle dealership
OH HELL YA!! I hate best buy, some guy hassled me so badly trying to get me to buy a $100 HDMI cable for my ps3. I was about to drop kick him lol
Miles_Prower is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #38
KawiKid860

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

I'm a teenager and the guys at my local dealership try and shove every new bike possible down my throat even when I say "I'm happy with my bike thanks" lol
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #39
nautica
Gixxer Powered

Name: Brett

Motorcycle(s): 2007 GSXR 600

You need to see it from their perspective as well. This is the season that people will look into motorcycles now that it's getting warmer, but a lot of these said people are just tire kickers and aren't seriously considering it enough to sit down with a sales person and discuss it. I would hate to waste my time with people who truly have no interest and unless they asked for help I'd think they're just another person just killing time and browsing bikes. I see nothing wrong with not being bothered by the staff unless you tell them what you're looking for. Now I don't know the shop or anything, but I'm just saying.
nautica is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #40
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
We don't let anyone come into the store without offering to help them. When people really are there to just look though, I can't really help them. The stuff I'm going to ask you about, you won't even want to get that personal since you have no intention of buying.

At a motorcycle dealer they probably get alot more people coming in just browsing. However, I feel every customer should be greeted. Not greeting a customer is like answering the door at your house then just walking away without saying a word.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote