ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #1
MaximumHP
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Triple digit heat, humidity, and ATGATT

How do you guys do it? Maybe because I’m from WI I’m not as well tailored to the heat, but man, fully geared up for my ride home even in the low-mid 90’s we are getting around here I need a shower by the time I get home from my 30 minute ride home. I have a vented but not mesh jacket, I’m thinking that is a must have to survive the hot summer days. What do you guys/gals do to stay cool?
MaximumHP is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Stingray1000
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Drive FAST!!!!! lol
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

ice vests, and drink lots and lots of water

Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:44 PM   #4
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

i ride with all my gear except for riding pants (always jeans though, no shorts) no matter the weather. i have a mesh jacket and i usually just wear a t-shirt under it and i barely sweat. i also usually wear high socks that almost go up to my near to make my boots more comfy. but my boots are also vented and dont get very swampy. maybe heat just doesnt bother me like it does others but stop lights dont really effect me too much either. went on a 90 mile ride today and the only thing sweaty was the tips of my hair. and yes, drive fast.

also, a guy with an 2007 hayabusa came up next to me at a stop light and the girl on the back was in a bikini. you could try that.
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #5
cbdallas
ninjette.org guru

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 650R

I can wear my mesh jacket in the morning, but after work, there's no way. Stop & go traffic in 100 + degree heat & humidity in the 70 percent range is too much for me. Jeans, boots, golf shirt & gloves is all I can stand. The jacket rides home from work in the backpack.
cbdallas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:07 PM   #6
Skippii
Milkshake Drinker

Name: Skippii

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Orange DRZ400-S, 2005 Ninja 250 & Custom Thundercunt Dirt Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray1000 View Post
Drive FAST!!!!! lol
That doesn't work.
It's rather complicated, but windchill only makes you colder when the weather is below body temperature. If it's over 100*F, going faster makes you even hotter than standing still, and increases risk of hyperthermia.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:09 PM   #7
MaximumHP
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Lemon View Post
a guy with an 2007 hayabusa came up next to me at a stop light and the girl on the back was in a bikini. you could try that.
Trust me, nobody want's that. I probably wouldn't have a problem with not getting noticed though

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM   #8
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumHP View Post
How do you guys do it? Maybe because I’m from WI I’m not as well tailored to the heat, but man, fully geared up for my ride home even in the low-mid 90’s we are getting around here I need a shower by the time I get home from my 30 minute ride home. I have a vented but not mesh jacket, I’m thinking that is a must have to survive the hot summer days. What do you guys/gals do to stay cool?
drink water. learn to love sweat. i wear poorly vented leather. lighter colors are better. did i mention, drink water? we ride most of the year in ridiculous hot temps here in so-cal. and hot temps get hotter in traffic with a bunch of cars.

if you are uncomfortable, chances are you need to ... drink some water.

when its that hot out, its not wind that cools you, its evaporating sweat. so sweat it up. keep the sweat up by ... you guessed it... drinking water.

when it gets really hot out and the sweat just isnt cutting it, i will dump a cold water bottle down my back. it will be dry in a few minutes but it cools you down a ton

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:35 PM   #9
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Assuming your wearing hot weather gear, make sure you gear fits right. Super tight constricts movement, breathing of rider and prevents proper air circulation (what very little you get anyway). Too loose gear doesn't work either, folds in garments prevent proper air circulation. Wear nothing and you get sun burned. Mesh don't help much either, in fact, it just might be worse. Sun bleeds though, air the dries sweat that would cool you off with good air flow.

Nothing else you can really do. Just suck it up and condition yourself to become used to it. Overall, it's not so bad. I love 98 degrees, 98% humidity.

And as alex said... drink. You will be like a camel too. I have went 8+ hours without peeing when riding all day.
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM   #10
cuong-nutz
RIP Alex

Name: Cuong

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '09 265r

I'm use to the heat and any kind of air movement keeps me cool even if it's hot air. The main key is hydration and as most have said already, you just get use to sweating.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #11
Monkeytofu
I told you bro

Name: Noor

Motorcycle(s): 1996 Ninja 250r

keeping your head cool is the most important part IMO. Buy something with lots of extra vents like this or any other similar vented helmet.
Monkeytofu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #12
thurt88
ninjette.org guru

Name: Tommy

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Honda CRF250L, 2010 ninja 250r

I won't even ride. We are getting 100+ here in KC. If I can't wear my jacket, helmet and gloves, I won't ride. I have quite a bit of money invested in ink on my arms, call me vain but eh Im just not that hardcore.
thurt88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:20 PM   #13
ai4px
ninjette.org sage

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 650r 2009 Vulcan 800 2005

I wear jeans, a mesh jacket and gloves with litle scoops on each finger. Often I'll try to not zip the jacket sleeve down to let air run up my arms, don't zip the jacket all the way. My spine protector often sticks to my back, so I change position frequently so I don't collect sweat there.

In the mornings it's often 60F here... I go to work long before dawn, so I wear a windbreaker under the mesh jacket and often a long sleeved shirt. These two fit in the saddlebags just fine. Got no room in the saddlebags for my jacket so I'm "forced" to wear it home.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:37 PM   #14
EvilPooMonkey
ninjette.org guru

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdallas View Post
I can wear my mesh jacket in the morning, but after work, there's no way. Stop & go traffic in 100 + degree heat & humidity in the 70 percent range is too much for me. Jeans, boots, golf shirt & gloves is all I can stand. The jacket rides home from work in the backpack.
i'm right there with ya...i wear my jacket pretty much all the time cept when i am coming home from work.

Sat. decided to take 77 North to see my grandma. she lives about 2 hours away. i started off with my jacket on but traffic got congested so bad it was unbearable. I went 27 miles in 2 hours never getting out of 1st i also gto what i like to dub a bikers tan :P from now on on longer rides i am at least going to wear a light hoodie (until i get my mesh) to at least protect from the sun... IT HURT :O
EvilPooMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:43 PM   #15
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumHP View Post
........What do you guys/gals do to stay cool?
Try avoiding the hottest and most humid hours of the day.

Thick cotton cloth under the gear helps absorbing part of the sweat and avoids the discomfort of sticky gear on your skin and running sweat.

Be careful if you are sweating too profusely, because that is an indication that your body temperature may be increasing as evaporation of sweat and elimination of body heat is impaired.

The brain only tolerates a little temperature increase and it can suddenly shut down without more warning.

The body can fight high temperature alone; however, the combination of high air humidity and high temperature is very dangerous.

The reason is that the cooling effect is achieved, not by sweating but by the evaporation of the sweat, which is impaired or stopped by high humidity conditions (water molecules don't jump into the air as much).
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #16
triptronix
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R SE

It been freaking hot here in Ontario for the last two weeks (34C with humidity almost 40C/104F). Riding home is killer in evening rush hour 30-40mins, would anyone suggest wearing a field armour vest? I am looking into picking one up but I was'nt sure how effective it is in hot riding conditions, thoughts on this?
triptronix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:11 PM   #17
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Lemon View Post
i ride with all my gear except for pants no matter the weather.
i usually just wear a t-shirt and i barely sweat. i also usually wear high socks that almost go up to my rear, my boots are comfy. but my boobs get very swampy. maybe heat just doesnt bother me, stop lights dont really effect me too much either. went on a 90 mile ride today and the only thing sweaty was the tip. drive fast.
To bad you're not a girl!

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM   #18
xSean13

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippii View Post
That doesn't work.
It's rather complicated, but windchill only makes you colder when the weather is below body temperature. If it's over 100*F, going faster makes you even hotter than standing still, and increases risk of hyperthermia.
I hear that, I rode to work all weekend when the temps were about ~115 + crappy TN humidity, and the relief came when I was at stop lights. It felt like riding on the surface of the sun when I was actually moving.

I'm all for ATGATT but I wore shorts/short sleeves...just too hot & I don't have cooling vests & that nonsense, nor do I have anywhere to store that stuff when i get to work.
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #19
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

I just suck it up.

Looking at a mesh jacket now to help. I drive in city rush hour too. I find myself splitting on those unbearable days.
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM   #20
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

My sister from San Diego was blown away by three straight days of 107+ temps here in GA. Anyway, she asked if it was typical, but we haven't broken triple digits in this area in five years and all I had to do was remind her that it was 111 degrees in September in Mira Mesa San Diego back in 2010. We actually spent most of that day in Escondido, where it hit 112. She called a friend in San Diego yesterday and laughed when she complained about the 78-degree "heat" outside (more typical of San Diego).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 03:56 PM   #21
loz944
ninjette.org guru

Name: Laurence

Motorcycle(s): Green 2012 Ninja 250SE and a Yamaha fino scooter (my wife's really)

We have high humidity and high temps most of the year here My mesh jacket is much better than my old leather on longer rides i wear a neckachief around my neck and keep it wet when ever i stop helps cool me down and stops the sun on the back of my neck

as alex says drink plenty of water

Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:08 PM   #22
DevinWolfe
Which pedal is the gas?

Name: Devin

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R SE

Mesh jacket w/ cotton t-shirt underneath, gloves with lots of ventilation, jeans, and riding boots.

After 5 hours on a group ride while heading home it was 105 in Knoxville @ 3:45 saturday. I *thought* I was doing alright, but then I realized I was really close to a van in front of me and was oblivious to the surrounding traffic. I pulled over immediately to cool off.

One thing I noticed throughout the day, the faster you go on a hot day, the more hot air hits you in the face, there is NO cooling effect.

P.S. Water is not the only important thing, salt depravation is what I had symptoms of. I also drank 2 bottles of water at each stop on the ride.
DevinWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:42 PM   #23
EsrTek

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

Gatorade is what ppl should be drinking.

Devin - props-- I sat my arse inside all weekend from that heat!
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #24
xSean13

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r (sold) / '03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsrTek View Post
Gatorade is what ppl should be drinking.

Devin - props-- I sat my arse inside all weekend from that heat!
Wimp! :P
I rode to work thursday -saturday in it (at the hottest part of the day - 4:30pm)...wore my pants and boots thursday, then had to squid it out the rest of the weekend, too hot.

Last futzed with by xSean13; July 2nd, 2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: wore*
xSean13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #25
fleemos
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darren

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Yamaha FZ6R, 2014 Suzuki GSX-R600

I've been using those heat out base layers from cycle gear and the work pretty well. I have a vented textile and a mesh jacket and I would die now if I didn't wear the mesh jacket.
fleemos is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #26
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Cowboy View Post
To bad you're not a girl!
har har
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:54 PM   #27
imataiwanezz
ninjette.org guru

Name: Noah

Motorcycle(s): 07 R1

Hydrate or die, mesh jackets, riding faster = more powerful ac and my gauntlets actually have pretty good venting

Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #28
gwilo
ninjette.org member

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): '05 Warrior 1700 , '09 Aprilia Mana 850, Ninja 250 still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by loz944 View Post
We have high humidity and high temps most of the year here My mesh jacket is much better than my old leather on longer rides i wear a neckachief around my neck and keep it wet when ever i stop helps cool me down and stops the sun on the back of my neck

as alex says drink plenty of water

Also wet down the inside of your helmet with cool water (hell soak it) it will keep your head (brain) cool for about an hour.

Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:05 PM   #29
eddiekay

Name: eddie

Motorcycle(s): 300, WeeStrom

Wet rag around the neck rolled like a boy scout....when it's dry on the outside...it's still wet on the inside
eddiekay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #30
dsims321
ninjette.org member

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Red Ninja 250r

I guess that is one benefit of working nights. When I am riding to or from work its either 11pm or 8am so I never get stuck riding during hottest part of the day.

All last week when it was 100+ here in Knoxville I rode with with my perf leather jacket, jeans, riding boots, gloves etc. I did go out once around 5pm and man it was hot, but like everyone else said lots of water!!

Everybody should just work weird schedules, theres also the added bonus of not as much traffic

Plus day time is over rated anyways

Old July 4th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #31
dfox
ninjette.org sage

Name: Fox

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

This summer I'm working 6am to about 4 pm... The 6 am ride rocks. 10 mins for what would usually be a 45 min commute during rush hour.

And high heat is no big deal without humidity. Your body cools itself with evaporative cooling. The problem comes in when the humidity goes over 80%, at that point the evaporation is so slow, you will have issues cooling down and sweat profusely. Keep moving fast, or get off the road...
dfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #32
CC Cowboy

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
This summer I'm working 6am to about 4 pm... The 6 am ride rocks. 10 mins for what would usually be a 45 min commute during rush hour.

And high heat is no big deal without humidity. Your body cools itself with evaporative cooling. The problem comes in when the humidity goes over 80%, at that point the evaporation is so slow, you will have issues cooling down and sweat profusely. Keep moving fast, or get off the road...
I've heard of this before. It is a very interesting concept.

Boston Rocks!

Track day at Loudon in October. Be there or be square!

Old July 4th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #33
KJohnson21

Name: Ken

Motorcycle(s): '08 Kawasaki EX250 "Yoshi", '99 Kawasaki Concours "Grace", '06 Concours "Belle", '06 Yamaha YZF600R "Slick"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
The problem comes in when the humidity goes over 80%, at that point the evaporation is so slow, you will have issues cooling down and sweat profusely.

Yep, evaporation doesn't work if it's too humid!

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...3&postcount=31

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...5&postcount=18

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48129

HEY!! Unregistered!! Does your bike have a name?
KJohnson21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #34
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims321 View Post
Everybody should just work weird schedules, theres also the added bonus of not as much traffic
Umm, if "everybody" took your advice, there'd be MORE traffic at night than any other time.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #35
JeffM
Mr. 988

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): One

ATGATT all the time even when 100 out (I do live in Utah where the humidity is low). I wear an evaporative vest under my jacket (liner out) wet under armor skull cap. Have not had to wear a wet neck wrap but the theory is that if you cool the neck you keep your brain cooler. Actually, when it is really hot you should insulate yourself from the heat by wearing more gear. To quote David Hough (Proficient Motorcycling):

Quote:
...To continue the ride, I go into hot weather survival mode. Full riding gear, including riding pants, leather boots, and gloves, and a knit neck "cooler" saturated with water. As quickly as the fabric dries out in the blast-furnace wind, I flip the face shield open, squeeze a gusher of water down my chin, and slam the face shield shut again. The water dribbles down to wet the neck cooler and my shirt inside the jacket. About 10 seconds after the water penetrates the neck cooler, it cools from evaporation in the hot air, and sucks some heat out of my neck.

I stop at a fast-food outlet every few miles to replenish the water bottle with ice and water. Whether riding or stopping for water, other people stare at me in disbelief. Peering out of their air-conditioned cars, or sitting in an air-conditioned restaurant, they just can’t understand how anyone could tolerate being outside during a heat wave, bundled up in heavy riding gear....

...if the air gets hotter than the skin, the increased blood flow simply soaks up more heat from the air and pumps it back to the core.
More info here: http://www.soundrider.com/archive/sa..._youre_hot.htm

Jeff

Old July 4th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #36
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
You have asked the right guy. I live in the tropics where it is hot and humid 12 months out of the year. I wear ATGATT, and am generally comfortable. My top tricks:

1. Drink lots of water and learn to appreciate the cooling properties of sweat. Sweat + cooling breezes makes you cooler even if it is hot air. Sweating is good.

2. Chase airflow. Wear mesh gear if it is less than 98 degrees out. There is good mesh gear out there that is also safe. REV'IT, Dainese, Olympia, BMW, Motoport all make decent mesh gear. If more than 98 degrees, probably best to cover up a bit more, think Tuareg tribesman.

3. Wear light colors. Not only to they reflect the sun and keep you cooler, they also make you safer.

4. Stay wet. Soak your shirt or bandana. Or wear a camelbak and let the tube drip water down your shirt. I have a Fieldsheer Iceberg Vest. It stays wet and cool for about an 1/2 to an hour of feeling cool before it needs to be recharged with another soak in water. I'll soak my helmet liner, which keeps my head cool for about an hour.

5. Socks and underwear count. Don't cheap out on socks and underwear. I wear Under Armour Heat Gear or the new Cycle Gear Heat Out gear to help my body evaporate more efficiently. (Do I even need to say that the Under Armour stuff is way better quality?) Both really work - helping draw out moisture, spread it into larger area and smaller drops to make evaporation more efficient. Difference in comfort when I'm wearing standard cotton vs. the high tech undergarments beneath my gear is amazing.

6. Avoid traffic and stoplights. Being stopped sucks. Airflow drops and you don't evaporate heat as efficiently. Plus, the engine heat gets you. This goes with number 2. As mentioned, when humidity gets up over 80%, which is pretty often here, evaporation doesn't work. Keeping moving with lots of airflow with mesh gear is key to getting that sweat off of you and evaporation working. Really speeds up the amount of air over your sweat, so even if the efficiency of evaporation is very low, you can make up for it with volume and get decent cooling if you can keep moving. That is if it isn't . . .

7. . . . over 98 degrees and over 80 percent humidity, then you are screwed. Just nothing can be done then. Stop regularly if you have to go out, and limit your time on the bike.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #37
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post
7. If it is over 98 degrees and over 80 percent humidity, you are screwed.
Unless you're in Barbados.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #38
adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
take advantage of the power of evaporation.

There's this old, old concept called a "swamp cooler." It's simple… just wet your clothes. Works like a charm.

Look, you're going to get soaked anyway, right?

When it's super-hot I wear a wicking, long-sleeve T-shirt and put my regular work shirt in my tank bag. Before gearing up I go to the bathroom and soak it in cold water. I don't wring it out… the wetter it is, the better.

I do the same with my skull cap (I always wear one to keep my helmet from getting nasty over time).

This works great.

Put your regular clothes in your tank bag or wherever.

I also have a cooling vest which also works well and lasts longer, but it's bulkier. The key is to stop often enough that it never gets dry. It only takes moments to get it wet again...
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #39
MaximumHP
ninjette.org member

Thanks for advice guys. Tomorrow is close to 100 with dewpoints in the upper 70's, I'm going to try wetting my helmet liner or head and shirt. Got a mesh jacket to try out to help with air flow. My pants will probably be the warmest as they don't let much wind through, but my legs being warm is too much of a concern for me. I was out today in similar conditions in a t-shirt and shorts sweating my butt off, so it's impossible to be perfectly "comfortable" in this weather regardless.

Old July 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #40
dsims321
ninjette.org member

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Red Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Umm, if "everybody" took your advice, there'd be MORE traffic at night than any other time.
Well you might have a point there.. Maybe just everyone on ninjette